Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Inuyasha: The Untold Story [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:17 am
loth17

Vallerie was having an okay time. She wasn't really minding where she was going, her mind wandering off to all the different activities, "There is so much to do." she bumped into someone[Jigoku]. She looked up and bowed, "I"m very sorry about that. I should pay more attention to where I am going."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:01 am
Jigoku stumbled a bit before regaining her balance. "Its fine. Say have you seen a woman about this tall. Dark blond, light brown hair? We were supposed to meet up for the festival but she got injured. I want to see if she is okay." Jigoku asked with face sincerity.

Rynn01

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:31 am
loth17

Val looked at him and thought for a moment. There was a lot of people like that here but none were injured. Sadly she shook her head, "I'm sorry but no, I don't know her. Would you like some help in searching for this person?" she asked to be nice, like she always did. She was sure that the female he was looking for would show up soon enough  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:08 am
"Yes thank you!" Jigoku said with a smile. "I am so worried for her. Her injury seemed pretty severe."

Rynn01

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:36 am
loth17

"I am pretty handy with wounds." Val looked from side to side, t hen back at him, "Where shall we start? I think I heard a commotion coming from that direction." she pointed the way, "Although I can't be sure it was who you are looking for."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:38 pm
"Oh thank you." Jigoku said with a smile. "Yes let us go that way. Any way to find ,my friend." Jigoku took one of Val's hands and began to lead her through the crowd. "I need to find her soon. Make sure she is alright."

Rynn01

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:14 pm
loth17

{Oh my I just read your character profile and saw that it was female. I thought your character was male. I am so sorry!]

Val let her grab hold of her hand and pulled her around, "I can see that she is important to you. How so? If you don't mind me asking." she smiled as she walked along, actually enjoying herself  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:37 pm
"I have known her for years. We are the best of friends. Though perhaps at this point you could call us sisters for how close we are." Jigoku said both quickly and excitedly. "Were her wound to get infected I would be beside myself with grief."

Rynn01

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:42 pm
loth17

"That's pretty close. I don't have anyone like that in my life." Val sensed that this female wasn't human but not exactly demon either. She decided to keep it to herself in case she was self conscience about it, "If we find her in time, even if we don't, she won't suffer for long." she thought about her scales and the healing properties they possessed. It was sure to heal her in no time at all. But they would have to find out about her and that made her nervous.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:05 pm
"Hopefully." Jigoku said. "She is probably not going to be easy to find. She is a bit of a loner." Jigoku sniffed the air. She could smell her target but because she had turned human her scent mixed with the others in the village and made it hard to pinpoint.

Rynn01

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:11 pm
loth17

"I can understand here then. I don't like interacting with many people. I find it hard to." she followed him around, where ever her nose took her, apparently.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:24 pm
With all the food and people around, it would be hard to locate Kameno's scent. Even the fragments of it in the area were old and stale; she didn't venture to that area of the village except during the festival. There might be a hint of it, easier to trace from the forest, but it went to the back of the village, towards the elder's house. That area was always watched more closely, especially during the festival. Even now some of the local farmers wandered near the house, carrying a farming tool that could be used as a weapon if needed. The two girls would be questioned long before they could find where the scent led.

loth17
Rynn01

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:25 pm
Eventually Jigoku was basically pulling at her hair. "Why can't I find her?" Jigoku growled. "If it were not for the festival I would be able to find her eventually even if it took a few hours." Jigoku took a few breaths to compose herself.

Rynn01

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:13 pm
loth17

Val felt bad, if there was only something she could do. Then she got an idea, "How about you search around large buildings close to the festival? Maybe she is stuck or unconscious."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers