Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton nodded once before he began a long string of handsigns as his puppets blasted the one tailed beast onto the seal and begun to hold it down with a combination of earth jutsu and ninja wire as some used fire jutsu to turn parts of it to glass to hinder it more.

Ashton finished the last handsign and clapped his hands "Sealing technique: Dual 4 prong sealing! he landed on top of the beast and slammed his hands onto it's back as a the seal spread over it and pulled it towards Ashton where it formed onto his back as he landed on the floor he fell to one knee and winced as he could feel the chakra stretching his coils already as he struggled to stay conscious as the few puppets that had survived gathered up the ruined ones and sealed them away along with themselves

{Out-Of-Chakra: }

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:12 am

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

"I'm sure you gotta do what you gotta do." Revan replied. He was focused on the mission. At the end of the road the leaf village awaits with their delicious ramen.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:42 am
Android E1

The little kid ran off somewhere, just being bratty. She rolled her eyes thinking nothing of it. A few minutes went by and they all heard a scream, it came from the boy. She ran towards that direction. Jade didn't have to run for long before she came across the bandits. They had the boy hostage but that wasn't a problem. Jade moved so fast it was like she disappeared, then reappeared behind the guy holding the boy. Knocking the bandit out with a single punch she freed the boy, "Stay down!" she told him.

She didn't draw any weapons, only held up her fists. They charged her of course and she took care of them in a flurry of punches and kicks. It didn't matter who these guys were, they were no match for her. It didn't take long until all of them were knocked out cold. She did not kill. She summoned Ghost and put the boy on him, then herself. They made their way back to camp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:27 am

Revan Okubo

"That was quick." Revan heard a scream and before he knew Jade was back in an instant. The bandits must not have been a challenge.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:31 am
Android E1

Jade's knuckles were all battered and bruised, "It wasn't anything I couldn't handle. Those guys were pushovers." she wasn't even breaking sweat. She didn't bother staying around right now and walked off, the danger over.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:33 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan shrugged, he wasn't worried at all when it came to bandits, but he wasn't one to underestimate his enemy either. He maintained his focus on the task at hand.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:39 pm
Android E1

Jade stayed in the trees, keeping surveillance of the terrain in case there were anymore but she was more relaxed. She had wanted a bigger fight. She stayed away from the group for a good while. It was getting really dark out by the time she came back.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan stayed near the child and the mother. Should an attack come, the third kazekage's ultimate defense would stop it dead in it's tracks. He wasn't wanting a big fight because of the fact that he wanted this mission to go smoothly. At the end of the road ramen was waiting.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:53 pm
Android E1

Jade set up her sleeping bag and laid on top of it, facing toward the group, focusing on Revan. She was happy that he was here and helping her out with this mission, but at the same time, she liked being alone. Once the clients went to sleep, she did  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:23 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan sat down as the three went to sleep. Again he was taking up guard duty. He placed his hands together making a handsign as multpile small sized eye balls of sand began to form. After Revan took a deep breath, the eyes scattered around the area for surveillance.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:42 pm
Android E1

Jade woke up in the middle of the night. She just couldn't sleep. Getting up, she went and sat down next to Revan, "I'm sorry for making you stay up, making sure every thing is safe. Its not fair, this is my mission, not yours."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan opened his right eye and looked at Jade. "It's no problem. How are you holding up?" he asked as he maintained surveillance of the surrounding area. No threats were detected yet.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:23 pm
Android E1

"I'm doing just fine. But these types of missions bore me. I want something more challenging so I can prove to my parents that I made the right choice." she picked up a pebble and threw it at a tree. It hit dead center  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan wasn't at all surprised at her intentions to prove herself. It happens to be the big goal of all ninja these days. But his were different...unknown. He never did mention why he became one. "One day they will understand." Revan assured her as he maintained his surveillance of the area. She was also right, mission like these were very boring.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:55 pm
Android E1

"One day. Lets hope I live long enough for them to realize it." she teased and gently bumped him  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff