Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer request for someone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recite

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:43 pm
I was strolling through CB to pass time, and came across this particular individual's thread. I was looking through the thread out of curiosity and felt like posting a response, because the poster didn't seem to be joking or being sarcastic. I feel bad for this person, it saddens me that they'd have this kind of outlook on life if that is indeed the case.

It's up to you if you feel like messaging them, but I do humbly ask for prayers for them. That they can change and find God one day if they haven't, or ask and find forgiveness if they have before and have gone astray.

I also apologize if my responses to them don't seem right. I'm at a point in my life right now where I'm having my own personal struggles, thoughts, and problems, which are affecting me in more ways than one, mentally and spiritually. But, I'm not letting that affect my core values and my own outlook on life (at the very least, not much), which is why I'm trying to keep a level of optimism in my responses to them.

Link to the thread and my replies to them (as of the time I was responding to them) if you're curious: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/hope-is-a-lie/t.97107857_27/#27 Quick note: there may be later responses than the one I linked further in the thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:21 am
                yeah, it really is sad, who knows what they've been through to make them feel that way. sad
                i also pray that you'll be able to move past whatever struggles you're having at the moment. God bless!

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:04 pm
According to her reply to you, it sounds like she isn't taking this topic too seriously. Either way it is a sad outlook on life...she will be in my prayers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:35 pm
Pickled Cactus
                yeah, it really is sad, who knows what they've been through to make them feel that way. sad
                i also pray that you'll be able to move past whatever struggles you're having at the moment. God bless!

OtakuKat
According to her reply to you, it sounds like she isn't taking this topic too seriously. Either way it is a sad outlook on life...she will be in my prayers.

Thank you both very much. I appreciate it.

God bless you. heart  

Recite

Mega Noob

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:40 pm
Recite

You are both in my prayers. May she experience true hope that is only found in our Savior, Jesus Christ. And may God comfort, heal, guide, and give you strength with all that you are going through, brother. In Jesus' name...Amen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:45 pm
Spirit Reborn
Recite

You are both in my prayers. May she experience true hope that is only found in our Savior, Jesus Christ. And may God comfort, heal, guide, and give you strength with all that you are going through, brother. In Jesus' name...Amen.

Thank you very much. Your prayer means a lot to me.  

Recite

Mega Noob

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:51 pm
Spirit Reborn
OtakuKat

Thank you both very much. I appreciate it.

God bless you. heart

No problem. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:32 am
Praying heart  

olisea

Muse

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items