Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Inuyasha RP OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:48 pm
wise_ninja_person
loth17
I want to get to the festival first and foremost.

Will Jigoku let the festival happen? She's right outside the village, and the festival isn't until tomorrow night (I say it's currently late afternoon/early evening on the day before the festival)

Jigoku is currently in a weakened state. She will not start things until she obtains more of her former power. Something a half demon might be able to help with. Unwillingly most likely.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:24 am
Nykromantyk

I'm still waiting on your reply. I get that life is busy, trust me, I know. I have a two year old daughter to take care of.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:35 am
Rynn01
Nykromantyk

I'm still waiting on your reply. I get that life is busy, trust me, I know. I have a two year old daughter to take care of.

I haven't been able to come up with a reply as of yet and I just woke up...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:46 pm
loth17
DragonChild09
Rynn01
Nykromantyk
magicallytalicious
-KooL-LiSa-

So far, the poll in the main thread only has two votes for time skipping. If you'd like to vote, please do so. (if the vote has closed, please let me know, and I'll try to open it again).

Also, just so everyone remembers, we will automatically skip to the next day if no one posts by October 7th. We have a rule that if no one posts for 3 weeks, then the RP will move onto the next day.

Finally, I should have double checked this when I made the RP, but I didn't. so I apologize. Currently, the rating for this RP is PG-13. I'm going to raise that to PG-14 to match the anime's rating. It may not make much difference, but it was something I wanted to let you know I was doing.

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:44 pm
wise_ninja_person
loth17
DragonChild09
Rynn01
Nykromantyk
magicallytalicious
-KooL-LiSa-

So far, the poll in the main thread only has two votes for time skipping. If you'd like to vote, please do so. (if the vote has closed, please let me know, and I'll try to open it again).

Also, just so everyone remembers, we will automatically skip to the next day if no one posts by October 7th. We have a rule that if no one posts for 3 weeks, then the RP will move onto the next day.

Finally, I should have double checked this when I made the RP, but I didn't. so I apologize. Currently, the rating for this RP is PG-13. I'm going to raise that to PG-14 to match the anime's rating. It may not make much difference, but it was something I wanted to let you know I was doing.

I'm fine with a time skip 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:38 am
wise_ninja_person

I'm busy with college right now plus I have my pathfinder game on saturdays so I'll only be able to post on sundays and saturday afternoons...sorry...

loth17
DragonChild09
Rynn01
magicallytalicious
-KooL-LiSa-

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:35 am
Nykromantyk
I'm busy with college right now plus I have my pathfinder game on saturdays so I'll only be able to post on sundays and saturday afternoons...sorry...

I understand; college can get really tough. If you want to keep going with this RP, we'd love to have you, just post whenever you can smile Since there are so many people in school, I'm not expecting everyone to be able to post as often as before. Personally, I'll be starting a full time job tomorrow, so I may not be on as much, either. However, I do not plan for this RP to stop. The pace may slow, but as long as there's interest, I'd like to keep this going 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:30 pm
wise_ninja_person
Nykromantyk

I understand; college can get really tough. If you want to keep going with this RP, we'd love to have you, just post whenever you can smile Since there are so many people in school, I'm not expecting everyone to be able to post as often as before. Personally, I'll be starting a full time job tomorrow, so I may not be on as much, either. However, I do not plan for this RP to stop. The pace may slow, but as long as there's interest, I'd like to keep this going 3nodding

I will most likely only get a couple posts in a week, but I will try my best to keep posting  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:38 pm
I'll be gone for the weekend and won't be back until Monday. I will do my best to reply Monday evening, if there's anything to reply to. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:39 pm
After reevaluating everything, after almost 3 weeks without a single post. I've come to the realization that I won't be able to handle both this and school. so I'm gonna drop from the RP, sorry...  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:45 pm
Nykromantyk
After reevaluating everything, after almost 3 weeks without a single post. I've come to the realization that I won't be able to handle both this and school. so I'm gonna drop from the RP, sorry...

I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand the need for it. If you ever get a break and want to come back, you'll always be welcome smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm
wise_ninja_person
Nykromantyk

I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand the need for it. If you ever get a break and want to come back, you'll always be welcome smile

though if you want you may make Mamoru an NPC  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:42 pm
Nykromantyk

I'll consider it, but I think I have enough NPCs for right now. If I end up needing to move him, I'll send you a PM or quote you to let you know 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:50 pm
wise_ninja_person
Nykromantyk

I'll consider it, but I think I have enough NPCs for right now. If I end up needing to move him, I'll send you a PM or quote you to let you know 3nodding

alright, thanks  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:03 pm
loth17
DragonChild09
Rynn01
Nykromantyk
magicallytalicious
-KooL-LiSa-

I've decided to change the rule regarding posting/moving onto the next day. Previously, the rule said "3 weeks". Since many people are now dealing with school, though, I've decided to change it to once a month. Which means that currently, the last post happened on October 13. If no one posts by November 13, then we will move on to the next day on November 14.

For those who may not want to wait so long between time skips, I am sorry, but I want to try and give people a chance to post before we skip. I know people are busy, but I want to give them a chance to join in.  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff