Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
What's happened to bugs in towns 1? :( (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaia like it used to be?
  Yeppers!
  Those days are long gone!
  Meh..
View Results

cocox_x

Bucktoothed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am
Whats happened to all the bugs in towns 1? I remember the days when I used to skip merrily along chasing pretty butterflies with my net....one after another almost.
Now it's some sorta stealthy ninja stuffs needed just to catch 1! It's hard to find any bugs any where..
I've not been active on gaia for a long time (Knew nothing of towns 2 til logging in a week or so ago) Am I looking in the wrong places? razz What's changed? I found out that fishing was down...after catching three bloomin' nets full! :'(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:16 pm
cocox_x
Whats happened to all the bugs in towns 1? I remember the days when I used to skip merrily along chasing pretty butterflies with my net....one after another almost.
Now it's some sorta stealthy ninja stuffs needed just to catch 1! It's hard to find any bugs any where..
I've not been active on gaia for a long time (Knew nothing of towns 2 til logging in a week or so ago) Am I looking in the wrong places? razz What's changed? I found out that fishing was down...after catching three bloomin' nets full! :'(

Hmm~ have you been back on Towns 1 to check for bugs again?

I just went on Towns 1 (@1:00am GST) and I found quite a few bugs. The first few screens I walked through only had 1 bug each (they had no houses). After that, I walked through areas that had houses and each screen had at least 3 bugs each. I remember that being pretty normal for me.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Homeless Missy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:56 pm
i find if the server is running slow you might not see as many bugs and they are harder to catch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:27 pm
I caught a blue butterfly the other night...just gotta know where to look (:  

BloodyCreaturePosterGirl

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:18 am
I can't even enter town, it's quite silly they only use flash programs for it. Many logs in via phone or iPads, what are we supposed to do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:27 pm
Keira Lorelei
I can't even enter town, it's quite silly they only use flash programs for it. Many logs in via phone or iPads, what are we supposed to do?

There are a few sources of bugs. (It's possible that I've missed something, but here's what I know of).

Towns 1 and 2: The main sources.
Daily Chance and Dumpster Dive: You have a chance at getting bugs from the Daily Chance and Admin might give bugs when the Dumpster is empty. I know, these aren't good sources, but they exist. > <
Marketplace: Buy at outrageous prices from other users. Yay!
Game Item Exchange Forum: You can usually find better deals on bug purchases here.
Bug Trap: This is a CI that can be bought from Loyal's Bazaar. I've linked you to a thread that lists the bug types you have a chance of getting. You can look at the odds and compare bug prices to see if it's worth buying the trap.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items