Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis." (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in joining this fantabulous roleplay?
  OH YEAH!!!!!
  OH NO!!!!!
  OH MAYBE!!!!!
View Results

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:11 pm
Lord Sithious
loth17
I am really looking forward to seeing how each faction designs their powered armor. I have a few ideas for Julia's designs myself.

I'm definitely excited too! Looking forward to seeing what Julia comes up with! Also, I've got a design I may give to the Americans, and maybe one for the Chinese and Russians. The American one is still a Gundam design, but it's mostly the head and basic aesthetic look of the torso I'm going for. Arms and legs would be more similar to the Iron Man suit methinks, and that basically goes for all other armored suits. Oh, and yes, torso's would be more "form fitting" for what the average male (and female) torso's are. Speaking of that, here's he gist of what the Female Armor looks like. It'd be a smidge bulkier (since not all women have waists that size), but that's generally what it'll look like. Can't find other "female" versions to compliment the other suits sadly, though maybe when Fallout 4 is released we'll find out what power armor will look like on a female! I'm kind of hoping different than the male's. xp

Oh, and one more pic of the upcoming Male suit. Gonna have to name these things soon. xd

Just saw the news thing for the robot battle and gotta say, YES. History's first mech battle even though not with actual firearms? Sign me up.
Just google 'power armor female', you'll see more designs. I havne't seen but my guess is that some are more voluptuous than effective >_>

And yes, I loved the power armor design when I saw it, decided to claim before anyone else XD I like how it's different style omits a more militaristic and robotic look which would be perfect to rival the superhero-like Ironman suit. If we do a dimeskip into legged mechs, I would support the legged tank ((Essentially mechs without clear arms & hands)) design more than a normal mobile suit style.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:35 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious
loth17
I am really looking forward to seeing how each faction designs their powered armor. I have a few ideas for Julia's designs myself.

I'm definitely excited too! Looking forward to seeing what Julia comes up with! Also, I've got a design I may give to the Americans, and maybe one for the Chinese and Russians. The American one is still a Gundam design, but it's mostly the head and basic aesthetic look of the torso I'm going for. Arms and legs would be more similar to the Iron Man suit methinks, and that basically goes for all other armored suits. Oh, and yes, torso's would be more "form fitting" for what the average male (and female) torso's are. Speaking of that, here's he gist of what the Female Armor looks like. It'd be a smidge bulkier (since not all women have waists that size), but that's generally what it'll look like. Can't find other "female" versions to compliment the other suits sadly, though maybe when Fallout 4 is released we'll find out what power armor will look like on a female! I'm kind of hoping different than the male's. xp

Oh, and one more pic of the upcoming Male suit. Gonna have to name these things soon. xd

Just saw the news thing for the robot battle and gotta say, YES. History's first mech battle even though not with actual firearms? Sign me up.
Just google 'power armor female', you'll see more designs. I havne't seen but my guess is that some are more voluptuous than effective >_>

And yes, I loved the power armor design when I saw it, decided to claim before anyone else XD I like how it's different style omits a more militaristic and robotic look which would be perfect to rival the superhero-like Ironman suit. If we do a dimeskip into legged mechs, I would support the legged tank ((Essentially mechs without clear arms & hands)) design more than a normal mobile suit style.

I know! It's SO AWESOME! Can't wait to see it! Yeah, a lot of female power armor was iffy to be honest. xd Too many Fallout mods trying to make it look "sexy". Don't get me wrong, I think a better shape to female power armor would be nice, but it should be unrealistically skinny in the waist. xp

I have to agree there, I definitely like the look it has! Reminds me of the robots in the Total Recall remake, or District 9. Definitely approve! Bentley may come up with some suits of his own as well, but expect them to look.... Unconventional. wink Ah, I think I see what you mean. Well, I'm in the middle on it, I just want to go with A) what makes the most sense, and B) what everyone is agreeing on. I think either what you're talking about, or the "mechs" from the US vs. Japan robot battle are the best options though, to keep things realistic.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:26 am
Lord Sithious

How would they get past UN security without sounding any alarms, nor having the delegates evacuated before their bust-in?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:12 pm
Lord Sithious

Any progress yet on chosing a design for your suits? Once you find one I can look for a nemesis version for it.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:04 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

How would they get past UN security without sounding any alarms, nor having the delegates evacuated before their bust-in?

Not sure how the UN is set up in terms of building design, but we're going on the assumption they didn't go in guns blazing from the outside. I'd rather not give tons away, but it can be assumed they were already inside, and rather than fighting through the guards, they had some method of getting past most of them without causing a stir until they got to the main doors going into the main chamber of the UN. No stealth suits or anything like that, so it can be assumed they used more guile to get past guards.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:06 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

Any progress yet on chosing a design for your suits? Once you find one I can look for a nemesis version for it.

Yeah, I posted the main ones here in this thread. The suits used in the UN incident were posted in that post I did.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:17 pm
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

Yeah, I posted the main ones here in this thread. The suits used in the UN incident were posted in that post I did.

Right, hard to find such a specific piece in this thread XD
But ya I think I'll go with the suit I showed, which while more bulky but I think as a competitive model for a larger market its bulky and size would allow for more versatility than the ironman suit. More power, easier maintenance, some more attributes when they're introduced... I can see it working well as a Beastman ((Totally on a whim and calling it that from now on.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

Right, hard to find such a specific piece in this thread XD
But ya I think I'll go with the suit I showed, which while more bulky but I think as a competitive model for a larger market its bulky and size would allow for more versatility than the ironman suit. More power, easier maintenance, some more attributes when they're introduced... I can see it working well as a Beastman ((Totally on a whim and calling it that from now on.))

Sounds good! Well, you'd probably have the maintenance down pat more, though they may be tied in versatility, hard to say. But I do agree, there's more room for attributes for sure with your's, so I'm definitely looking forward to it! And beastman is a perfectly acceptable name. xd  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:00 pm
We've hit 200 posts biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:31 pm
Soooooo

ummmm

any thoughts on how to continue further?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:12 am
Lord Sithious

Should I start the funeral arragements?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:38 am
I know this is RP is probably dead but I've got nowhere else to talk about this so I'm just gonna show this powered armor I've found.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers