It was my first time to ever set foot on the streets of Hong Kong, it's big and vibrant, streets crawling with footsteps and rubber, and the air is quite different than that of the place I left for this city. Now why would an interviewer travel to Hong Kong? Well I've got money to spare, I've got the time of my life, and it's a bit dull in the country I'm in, so I had a thought of taking a change of scenery and that's why I'm here in Hong Kong, this is somewhat my vacation for the time being. Well after watching a certain show on Netflix, I wanted to hit the market and grab something to eat.

Now I've tasted quite a few small bites from almost every stall and I'm actually loving it, though there was one stall where I think I enjoyed the most and well I'm seeing twins now and these two can cook, I couldn't even imagine how well they can cook and I quickly made friends and it's these two. They've worked in their family's food stall for quite a number of years and even though they've graduated from a very expensive university, both of them decided that working at the family stall is worth more than a restaurant with stars. Lang and Lin is their names, well the one with the rabbit hair-do is Lin and the one wearing traditional Chinese ware is Lang, or I'm not sure I get mixed up when it comes to twins or triplets or quads, but, faces I can remember and these faces I will remember.

Though someone I know already knows these two and well whenever that's
something I hear, I always check their claim and they don't lie, I see the
numbers they've been given and I asked what their reaction is and they look quite happy that they've gotten their marks and well I didn't even fair well when I tested their skills so not only does their cooking taste good, they're quite deadly with the knives they hold. The Lang Lin Twins, quite a catchy tone, but it ain't no blues, nor smooth jazz, though the sound of their cooking and sound of stir fry on a wok is the ambiance of the 6 tables they have by their stall. Friends among a giant melting pot, yet I haven't met all of them and vice versa.