Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Tektek?? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gengarly

Ruthless Pup

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:46 am
So I keep seeing stuff on this site about a place called tektek.org and how helpful it is... but it seems to be down! Is there another gaia resource site? What are people doing in the wake of the fall of tektek?  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:18 am
it is down yes. It used to be a really useful site where you were able to plan your item purchase and how you could make your future dream avatars. Rather nice and easy to work with. But due to some problems with Tekton posting a link to a competing site to Gaia, they forced him to shut it down.

Now Gaia is working on their own version of it and it´s currently in the beta state, as far as I know. I tried it for a while before they disabled it.
But a thing you could try out is this page. A dude is trying to make the new TekTek pretty much, but it´s till in development, so there are features missing smile

Hope this helped.  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

gengarly

Ruthless Pup

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:21 am
Madeleine Heilburg
it is down yes. It used to be a really useful site where you were able to plan your item purchase and how you could make your future dream avatars. Rather nice and easy to work with. But due to some problems with Tekton posting a link to a competing site to Gaia, they forced him to shut it down.

Now Gaia is working on their own version of it and it´s currently in the beta state, as far as I know. I tried it for a while before they disabled it.
But a thing you could try out is this page. A dude is trying to make the new TekTek pretty much, but it´s till in development, so there are features missing smile

Hope this helped.

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks smile  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces