Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.
[DC] help please ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

equaled

Shy Otaku

17,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:11 pm
ummm hi im kinda new to the guild and i have no clue how these forums work ^^;
all i could make out of all this is that this is th cb forum
so can anyone lead me in the right direction here
im searching what RP still needs characters
and where to find the RP's in general i realy want to jump in as soon as possible ><;  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:12 pm
Well, when you go to the main forum and look in the top area you'll see a few links titled 'Group' roleplays where a bunch of people are in one roleplay, and the 1x1 (you and another person).

Generally the ones making 1x1's will have a 'closed' 'not accepting' or 'full' to indicate they aren't accepting anyone, the same will go for groups if they have limited slots. When you click on one of the links for their titled role play the usual thing you get is an intro/story to the setting of the roleplay.

Afterwards you have the rules to understand what the creator wants from you, then a skeleton (that coding written in greenish that you can copy/paste). There isn't a direct order to these things, but somewhere you can find characters below (or a link that'll take you to the many profiles accepted into the role play). Usually some group roleplays/walk-ins are unlimited so you can go right ahead and start working on a profile (using the skeleton/coded green thing that the creator wants you to use most likely, you can get examples from all over this site).

Anyway in the rules you may have to Private Message the thread creator to send in your profile for the character you want to play. Once accepted, you can possibly go ahead and start roleplaying (the safe bet to know is to wait for the creator to make the first post to set the stage for everyone else). If there are limited slots it'll usually tell if somone's taken it, reserved or if it's open. There are some reserve skeletons that may be around, just above the profile skeleton (best to send a reserve first and wait to see if it's ok to make a profile, if reserves are necessary at least).

If it's a walk-in then likely the creator will ask you to just up and post your character profile, wait for him to quote a response of acceptance or denial and off you go to roleplay away (he may want it posted in the OOC/Out of Character thread or in another thread). If the creator ever wants you directed somewhere, there will almost always be a link for you to click on in his thread.

It seems like a lot, I just sort of made a huge run on sentence of the stuff, but if you'd like for me to help you via skype or something then I'd be happy to. The crew is always around for you to PM (Private Message) them as well if you need further assistance. Happy rping~  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:26 pm
I guess links will also help, derp, here's the main forum

Here's the group roleplays

And the 1x1  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:56 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

Thank you for taking the time to assist him so quickly! You are much appreciated.

Dj_Foxzy106

My apologies for not being more helpful in my pm to you the other day. I hope Captain Morgan's words were more than helpful to you.  

Arrinae Tsuki

Quotable Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:12 am
Dj_Foxzy106
ummm hi im kinda new to the guild and i have no clue how these forums work ^^;
all i could make out of all this is that this is th cb forum
so can anyone lead me in the right direction here
im searching what RP still needs characters
and where to find the RP's in general i realy want to jump in as soon as possible ><;

You can see a weekly updated list of rp's in need of rp'ers by going to the guild home page with the guild graphic and description on the front. In a box to the right there is a guild announcement list. The latest list shows the rp's within the past week that are looking for new rp'ers and provides links.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:28 am
CaptainXXMorgan

thanks for the links and the explenation it helps alot now i can get things going ^^

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki

you dont have to apologize realy you also helped quite a bit 3nodding it was just a bit much and the forums just didnt make sense to me ^^;  

equaled

Shy Otaku

17,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games