Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Digimon RP idea Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:23 am
The year is 2055, it's twenty-eight years after the epilogue of Digimon Adventure 02 seven high school students from around the world answer an email that they think is a virus loaded chain e-mail, but as soon as they click send they get suck into the internet and land in the digital world

When they land they find a world in ruins, a post-apocalyptic digital world. Completely stranded in this strange land, they awake to Gennai telling them that they are the digital world's last hope and he used the last of his strength to bring them here. With that he tells them that until they restore and save this world, there's no way back to theirs, then he dies...that is where our story begins

Name:
Sex:
Nationality:
Height:
Weight:
Crest {or key}:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Personality: {optional}
Bio: {optional}
Pic:
Theme Song:
Digimon:

Crest of Trust = Nykromantyk
Crest of Faith =
Crest of Loyalty =
Crest of Determination = Phoenix743
Crest of Patience = Novama
Crest of Honor =
Crest of Passion = loth17

Key of Lust =
Key of Pride = loth17
Key of Sloth =
Key of Greed =
Key of Gluttony =
Key of Envy =
Key of Wrath =

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Great_Demon_Lords

Piedmon =

{/ Tag Teamed with each other as villians of the third arc arc /}

Machinedramon =

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Boogiemon - > http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Phelesmon {Villian of the first arc then digivolves and becomes the villian of the second} =

PS: pick your Digimon from here: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Rookie_Digimon

PSS: I don't allow digimon that blonged to the digidestind in the anime

PSSS: I would prefer if no 2 digidestinds are from the same country

PSSS: the keys belong to the dark destinds who will be the final villians, they don't have partner digimon instead they activate the key, which looks like a black credit card with the corosponding Great Demon Lord's symbol on it and bio-merge with them

Name: Bodb McTalon
Sex: M
Nationality: Scottish
Height: 7'2"
Weight: 400
Crest or Key: Trust
Hair Color: crimson
Hair Length: waist
Personality: lone wolf, bad-a** with a heart of gold
Bio: Bodb was the result of a thirteen year old girl's rape, she was scared and tried to abort him, but he survived then when the birth killed her her parent's dropped him off on the doorstep of a local orphanage. Years later when he was about six the ophanage caught fire and he was the only survivor leaving him alone to wander the woods of the highlands, raised by wolves until a young hunter saw him alone at age fifteen, he went with her, but still can barely seem to trust anyone
Pic: User Image
Theme Song:
Godsmack - I Stand Alone
Digimon:{ BlackGabumon - BlackGarurumon - [crest] ShadowWereGarurumon - [bio-merge + crest] AncientGarurumon }

Name: Shou Tamashi
Sex: Male
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Crest: Determination
Hair Color: whitish gray
Hair Length: semi-long
Personality: Shou is a hardened person, when he has a plan he keeps to it. He mostly isolate himself however, but does talk to those around him. Despite this, he keeps an upbeat attitude.
Bio: Shou was born and raised in a small town, mostly farming families. He moved in with some relatives to enter a better school in a city, but his isolation made it hard to fit in. With most of his friends being back home, he spent a lot of time online. While checking his email, something strange happened and his world was changed entirely.
Pic:
User Image
Theme Song: So Long Sentiment
Digimon: Black Agumon, Black Greymon, ((Crest))Black MetalGreymon, ((Biomerge + Crest))VictoryGreymon

Name: Mullens
Sex: male
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 5'
Weight: 115 lbs
Crest: Patience
Hair Color: purple
Hair Length: shaggy
Personality: Know it all
Bio: Wealthy parents gave him all he needed, so he buried himself in his computer learning and making virtual friends and acquaintances. Now in the digital world with his digimon, he feels a little out of his elements, but he's read up on it enough to cope and keeps a personal computer on his wrist.
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme Song: Link
Digimon: Hagurumon - guardromon - crest: andromon - (bio crest) HiAndromon

Name: Tabitha Cooper
Sex: Female
Nationality: English
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120
Crest: Passion
Hair Color: Red
Hair Length: Waist
Personality: Easily excited, quick to anger, quick to forgive.
Theme song: Battle music.
Digimon: Keramon->Duskmon->Infermon->Diablomon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Fierté
Sex: Female
Nationality: French
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 240
Key: Pride
Hair Color: White
Hair Length: Neck length
Personality: Fierte is a being above it all. None of the other demon lords are worth her notice, they could all show up in front of her and threaten to kill her ad Fierte would not even show them a shred of respect.
Bio: The wielder of pride, Fierte holds the first sin within her. She along with the others have become an unstoppable force of evil in the digital world. Each digimon slain by her has its code scanned and absorbed into Fierte's black card. By stealing the holy rings of angelic digimon Fierte is able to access the abilities of Lucemon's weakest form without fusing with the black card.
Pic: User Image
Theme Song: Behlit  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:26 am
that RP idea has been floating around in my head for five years now, I've tried to start it four times, but it's never gotten past a couple of pages...

hopefully this time I can can get the group by mid-june so that when I post it we can just go ahead and start the weekend after...  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Drakos PC

Relentless Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:42 pm
we should do it .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:11 pm
Butler Samael
we should do it .

I encourage you to pm the author directly. It's easy to miss posts if you have several active threads. Quoting him could work too. 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:40 pm
Nykromantyk
that RP idea has been floating around in my head for five years now, I've tried to start it four times, but it's never gotten past a couple of pages...

hopefully this time I can can get the group by mid-june so that when I post it we can just go ahead and start the weekend after...

I'll join.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:54 am
loth17

Novama

Butler Samael
we should do it .

if we can get it started Sunday, that would be perfect  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:00 am
I think a digimon idea would but fun, but complicated to start.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:42 am
Phoenix347

loth17

Novama

Butler Samael

Sadly that's usually true  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:45 am
Nykromantyk

I've been wanting to do a digimon rp, but never got around to making one. xD I like your idea, and definitely interested in joining. I don't mind playing more than one character if need be either <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:36 am
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347

loth17

Novama

Butler Samael

Seems like you have a following, I would suggest setting up the main thread and then pm'ing everyone in this thread. If you feel you don't quite have enough, then I encourage you to contact a few folks in the guild chat or introductory thread on the main forum. 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:06 pm
Novama
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347

loth17

Novama

Butler Samael

Seems like you have a following, I would suggest setting up the main thread and then pm'ing everyone in this thread. If you feel you don't quite have enough, then I encourage you to contact a few folks in the guild chat or introductory thread on the main forum. 3nodding

yeah, the game needs at least nine people before it can start properly  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:08 pm
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347

loth17

Novama

Butler Samael

Plenty of folks to invite in the guild. Why 9 though? We could technically play as many or few as we wanted.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:18 pm
Novama
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347

loth17

Novama

Butler Samael

Plenty of folks to invite in the guild. Why 9 though? We could technically play as many or few as we wanted.

because then all of the digidestineds are claimed by seperate people and we have people playing villians, but I would really prefer it if we had a grand total of 14 people in the RP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 pm
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk

because then all of the digidestineds are claimed by seperate people and we have people playing villians, but I would really prefer it if we had a grand total of 14 people in the RP

That can be easily accomplished. The challenge comes in giving them roles to play. it's hard to keep a loyal group of that many even in a guild like ours. The author will have to regularly pm folks and see what's up, and they will have to find replacements as necessary. Fortunately the guild is full of candidates, but someone has to do the leg work of inviting them 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:42 am
Nykromantyk

Yea 14 is quite a bit to count on. It might die before t starts if you even get it to start in the first place.

You might have better luck with allowing people to play multiple characters to meet your quota.  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff