Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.
hi everyone!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

relishbear

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:26 am
new here - never done any RP before.... not really sure what i'm doing  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:17 am
relishbear

Welcome!
You're in the right place to start RPing. Everyone here will love to help you get started. How much do you know about it?  

xXJustified_DeathXx

Arrinae Tsuki

Quotable Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:21 pm
relishbear

Welcome! We have a school for Roleplaying in the works, You are more than welcome to check out that subforum. As I said it is not completed but there is a thread, the very same in my signature carried over, that can give you some insight to roleplaying and what goes into creating a roleplay.

On the main forum there is also a thread created some time ago to advise on character creation. While I am not sure if the original poster is still active myself and other Crew members are more than willing to assist anyone who posts there.

If you want I can even share some old roleplays I've been in as well as some various character profiles I've made to assist you.

Also know that you don't have to roleplay to be in the guild we do have a subform for writing called: Writer's and Reader's Corner .

We do not have an art forum yet, but I will be working with my crew to get a subforum for it to include all forms of sketches, drawings, paintings, and even avatar cosplays.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:07 am
relishbear

You can also pm the crew for assistance too. To get started, you could join the walk-in rp in the main forum of this guild. It's a great place to practice.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games