Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Trails to Peace OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:05 pm
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347
I kinda want to use this, but can't really find the right setting. That and I doubt I can rp any girls easily...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Human royalty? ^^ They could be twins.

That's the idea I would need to have it work but that'd basically be me starting a character only to ask for another person to place the twin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:13 pm
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347
I kinda want to use this, but can't really find the right setting. That and I doubt I can rp any girls easily...

NeophantomX

They'll have to figure out how to get Glen out of his deal. xD No one breaks a deal with the goddess and gets away with it.

Ya but Phoenix said he wasn't sure if he could play a female so the base problem still exists as twins with that pic still implies a female. lol .

As for Glen's deal the condition was that Glen had to win his and Reina's wager, if Reina wins then that would end the deal. She just has to convince Glen that his method is wrong or to simply believe in her and get him to hold back even a little to accomplishing his own goal of capturing the fairy capitals and the queens/ rulers.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:15 pm
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

That's the idea I would need to have it work but that'd basically be me starting a character only to ask for another person to place the twin.

You could say that both twins are male as the female one doesn't appear very developed, just say one looks rather feminine and your good to go. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:19 pm
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

Neo is right. ^^ You can play both characters and have one profile for them.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:21 pm
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

NeophantomX

They'll have to figure out how to get Glen out of his deal. xD No one breaks a deal with the goddess and gets away with it.

Ya but Phoenix said he wasn't sure if he could play a female so the base problem still exists as twins with that pic still implies a female. lol .

As for Glen's deal the condition was that Glen had to win his and Reina's wager, if Reina wins then that would end the deal. She just has to convince Glen that his method is wrong or to simply believe in her and get him to hold back even a little to accomplishing his own goal of capturing the fairy capitals and the queens/ rulers.

True....but how can Reina convince him if she's too livid with him for what he said to her. xD Both times when he was leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:23 pm
irigan kitsune
True....but how can Reina convince him if she's too livid with him for what he said to her. xD Both times when he was leaving.

Flowers and chocolate?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:24 pm
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune

Flowers and chocolate?

lol it better be her favorites!  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:25 pm
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

NeophantomX

lol Well next time they meet he plans to use a special magical item to give them some privacy so to speak, so that not even the gods can ease drop then tell her the full extent of his plan. That might work to subside her anger towards his comments. XD  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:26 pm
irigan kitsune
lol it better be her favorites!

Lots of flowers and chocolate...

NeophantomX
You could say that both twins are male as the female one doesn't appear very developed, just say one looks rather feminine and your good to go. XD

Thought about that but the longer I thought on it it just didn't work well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:28 pm
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

NeophantomX

lol Well next time they meet he plans to use a special magical item to give them some privacy so to speak, so that not even the gods can ease drop then tell her the full extent of his plan. That might work to subside her anger towards his comments. XD

Reina is so going to add kidnapping to his charges. xD But good idea. ^^ If the other fairies don't interfere.

Phoenix347

lol yep and lots of it.
If you like I can play the other human. ^^  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:31 pm
irigan kitsune

lol yep and lots of it.
Might not play it here, but we'll see how things go.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:33 pm
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune

Flowers and chocolate?

On that note what kind of chocolate and flowers are her favorites? XD

He will just need to send some dark beast powered soldiers to intercept them so to speak. He only needs them occupied long enough to use the item after all so that shouldn't be much of a problem. lol  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:48 pm
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune

lol yep and lots of it.

Well if you plan on Phanes being a more passive god then he might not have much to do for posts allot of the time. So the twins could give you a second more consistent character that can get more screen time so to speak. XD Just throwing that out there.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:12 pm
NeophantomX
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune

lol yep and lots of it.

Well if you plan on Phanes being a more passive god then he might not have much to do for posts allot of the time. So the twins could give you a second more consistent character that can get more screen time so to speak. XD Just throwing that out there.

I think I'm going to give Phanes a more active role but it all depends on what happens in the RP.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:25 pm
Phoenix347
NeophantomX
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune

lol yep and lots of it.

I think I'm going to give Phanes a more active role but it all depends on what happens in the RP.

Ah I see, makes sense to me. With Eris being active and supporting Glen Reina's group could use all the help they can get. lol  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff