Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Trails to Peace OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:24 am
This is where we can discuss ideas or any plot points to the rp. Or even nonsense if we like. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:50 am
So I just wanna say I wanted to try a character with the fracture style ability after imagining it and he's the test run for it, as well as a mage knight character razz
Other than that, I'm delighted to carry on in the RP with you guys biggrin  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:01 am
Actually, thanks to you guys this rp was able to start. ^^ I had almost given up on it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:20 am
irigan kitsune
Actually, thanks to you guys this rp was able to start. ^^ I had almost given up on it.

Seems a few people are doing the 'Last rp I even make if it fails' thing...Kinda sad.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:22 am
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune

Seems a few people are doing the 'Last rp I even make if it fails' thing...Kinda sad.

Oh no. I have other ideas. I was just going to scrap this one and try it elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:42 am
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune

Oh no. I have other ideas. I was just going to scrap this one and try it elsewhere.

Still, seeing some who just don't get the players during the first few days of openning give up.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune

Still, seeing some who just don't get the players during the first few days of openning give up.

I think it's mostly the activity of the guild. I give it a few weeks and if I get enough players I start it hoping to get more. Usually it works.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:27 pm
My reply's gonna be a couple days late due to finals. Sorry guys.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:38 pm
Phoenix347
My reply's gonna be a couple days late due to finals. Sorry guys.

It's okay. Good luck. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:44 pm
Suziah

irigan kitsune

PiltoverJinx

Sirens Cry

Where'd everyone go?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Sirens Cry

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:47 pm
Phoenix347
Suziah

irigan kitsune

PiltoverJinx

Sirens Cry

Where'd everyone go?

My bad sweatdrop lot been going on lately, I think I may have accidentally closed the window while thinking of a reply. Sorry about that, I'll get back on that ASAP.. which probably means tomorrow morening; I'm only 1/3 awake right now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:50 pm
Phoenix347
Suziah

irigan kitsune

PiltoverJinx

Sirens Cry

Where'd everyone go?

They're mostly busy at the moment. I'm trying to think up a first post for my other character. Without other Fae, my character is pretty much alone right now. ^^ But that's okay. I'll keep her smart for now.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:03 pm
Sirens Cry
My bad sweatdrop lot been going on lately, I think I may have accidentally closed the window while thinking of a reply. Sorry about that, I'll get back on that ASAP.. which probably means tomorrow morening; I'm only 1/3 awake right now.

I was just hoping the RP didn't die out like the other fantasy one I joined earlier. Went two pages and then nothing. Can't wait for the character interaction.

irigan kitsune
They're mostly busy at the moment. I'm trying to think up a first post for my other character. Without other Fae, my character is pretty much alone right now. ^^ But that's okay. I'll keep her smart for now.

Evil person going to do evil things because evil??? XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:06 pm
Phoenix347
Sirens Cry

I was just hoping the RP didn't die out like the other fantasy one I joined earlier. Went two pages and then nothing. Can't wait for the character interaction.

irigan kitsune

Evil person going to do evil things because evil??? XD

Yes. ^^ I played as this character before and she was really, really evil. She almost caused destruction in the world. ^^  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:17 pm
irigan kitsune
Yes. ^^ I played as this character before and she was really, really evil. She almost caused destruction in the world. ^^

The only time I really have issues with evil characters is when they're evil cause the plot requires them to and they don't have any thoughts of their own... Just sayin cause I see a lot of evil characters go that route or stray too far from evil to be considered evil. Ya, ranting on sweatdrop ...  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff