Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Tutorials
Cross-Play Tutorials

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:04 pm
This thread is dedicated to physical appearance enhancing, such as binding and make-up. If you have tutorials or tricks in terms of posing and body language, that will go here, too.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:05 pm
When binding make sure that you don't bind too tightly to too long of a period of time. The lack of blood circulation can be detrimental.

Also, it's incredibly important to remember to eat when bound. Trust me, it makes a world of difference.

In addition to the Ace Bandage or Sport's Tape binding methods, you can also use a waist cincher (which you can usually get at Macy's or JC-Penny's) to act as a binder. My friends that use these usually get two, one for the chest and another to help hide the seam below the chest and the abs.

If you bind regularly, I'd recommend looking into an official binder. I got mine from T-Kingdom, and it works really well. I get the smooth look I want, and it doesn't inhibit my breathing. It feels just like a regular sport's bra. Definitely look into them!  

xinitia

Crew

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:07 pm
This is one of my favorite male contouring tutorials.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:08 pm
This tutorial for falsie's was posted a while ago, and received well. Here it is again:

"I'll do this recipe style! Here's your ingredients!
1 bag of short grain rice (Ideal, but if you cant find it long grain will do)
1 package helium quality ROUND balloons, WHITE.
1 set of funnels

I got all of that in one trip to Walmart. The rice was about 1.30, the balloons about 70 cents, and the funnels were another dollar something. So all and all this will cost 3-4 dollars depending on price, and you can make two sets of boobs! A pair of Cs and a pair of Ds!

Instructions:
Ok, now that you have all this together here's what you do. Blow up two of the white balloons to stretch them out. Next, place one of them over the funnel's spout. Make sure to get the funnel that best seals around your mouth. Why you need this seal will be explained in a bit. Anyway, you do not need to tape the balloon to the funnel, you need somewhere to hold, and this is the best spot. Now comes the filling!

So the problem was how to get the rice into the balloons. You certainly can't stuff it in there with your finger, I tried that. So I needed to inflate the balloon somehow. Well blowing air into it then getting the rice in wasn't going to work, and the only other way was creating a vacuum outside the balloon. Yeah, I know that's overkill.. you don't need to buy anything like that. In case someone doesn't know what machine I'm talking about, it's the kind flower shops use to put bears into the balloons.

But, before you put the rice into the balloons you need to know how much equals what cup size! The friend who told me about the zippy bag method gave me a rough estimate on cups of rice versus cup size. Two cups of rice equals a C cup. And to get the larger anime chests that some of the girls have, for my second set, I used the rest of the bag. I think it was around 3½ cups to 4 for each breast. I don't know about anything lower than that.. I would guess at 1½ being a B, and A probably a cup or less. But for those you can probably get away with socks.

Here's the secret on how put the rice in! With the funnel inserted into the balloon, measure out your first cup of rice, and pour a little of that into the funnel. You'll have to test the amount to see what fits your face and funnel best, but it's a no brainer. Once you have this fixed, seal the funnel around your mouth, and gently blow the rice through it and into the balloon. This may take a bit of wiggling to get it through the end because it can get a little jammed, but nothing serious has ever happened to me. Once you have all or most of the rice into the balloon, it's time to let the excess air back out. WARNING! Let it pass the seal SLOWLY! Otherwise you'll have rice shooting all over the place, on your floor, up your nose, down your throat.. it's not fun. Repeat this until your allotted amount cups of rice. Then, simply tie it off and voila! You have boobs!

Bra Tips For Your New Boobs!
I recommend a demi bra. If you don't know what this is, go to a bra site and look one up. I don't know a lot about bras yet, but these have the better cup shapes because they have the entire breast area covered, so they make the nice tear drop shape we who lack boobs need. Just don't over fill that bra and you'll be fine."  

xinitia

Crew

Tutorials

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces