Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ordinary Heroes [Main Thread]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittennice

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

INSPIRATION
                  DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Once Upon a Time, and Kingdom Hearts

GENRE
                  Action, Drama, Adventure, Romance, and all that fun stuff

ROLEPLAY THEME SONG

STORY & GRAPHICS CREATOR
                  Kittennice

MODERATORS
                  Kittennice

THREAD STATUS
                  Closed for now~

ANNOUNCEMENT
                  None

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WELCOME ABOUT RULES ACCEPTED SERIES SKELETONS STORY CALENDAR CANONS NON-CANONS NPCS RESERVED RESERVED RESERVED RESERVED RESERVED OPEN

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:00 pm

I've Been Having These Weird Thoughts Lately
                  Welcome to Comic City, New York where things just got a little bit weird. Ah, you are quite right. What is 'weird' in New York? Maybe it's how people dress or act. Perhaps it's that foul stench in the air next to that Pizza place. Or maybe there are crocodiles living in the sewers. No, no, no, that is all quite normal but what isn't is some people that have been living right under our noses. Some people we've grown to love or have a passionate hate for. No, not Justin Bieber. The other famous, yet non-famous person living within these city limits. Still have no clue? Well that's not surprising at all. They don't have superpowers here nor are looking to save some distressed citizen. They just carry on their lives as if... they were ordinary. A person just like you and I. After all, isn't that what a hero wishes once in a while?

Well now the heroes got their wish and not only them but the villains as well. Oh dear... Ah well, what was turmoil in a comic book world compared to living in a real world? Or... was that world real too? It's kind of hard to figure. And really hard to even remember. For the heroes anyway. Not to mention if they do they'd just think themselves crazy.

What's that? You want to hear more about the villains? Oh get off of your hero horse and leave them be. All they want to do is cause havoc and rule the comic book world without those pesky heroes being there to foil their plans. Honestly why they didn't think of shoving off the heroes before is beyon-

Oooooh I said too much. Let's just forget about them. They are far, far away. They aren't planning to crush their nemesis while their unknowing and helpless at all...

WELCOME ABOUT RULES ACCEPTED SERIES SKELETONS STORY CALENDAR CANONS NON-CANONS NPCS RESERVED RESERVED RESERVED RESERVED OPEN

Kittennice

Kittennice

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Like Is Any Of This For Real Or Not?
                  Ah the dreaded thing called rules. But we have to have them.

I. Follow Gaia TOS – People always say this, but do people really know what it is? I hope so. But if not, here’s a link. I promise I won’t tell if you clicked it.

II. Blood, Sweat & Tears – I take writing and creativity seriously. It’s fine if you like my thoughts, but its not fine if you steal, copy, and paste them. I would like credit at the very least.

III. Kneel Before Zod – Or should I say Kod? Kitty makes the world go around. The roleplay world, that is. I have a set ending to this roleplay if we ever get to it. So when I don’t explain what’s going on in a particular post I made, it will soon be revealed in the near future. And don’t hassle my moderators about it, I keep the evil schemes to myself. Speaking of which I may do good and bad events within the roleplay that you may or may not like. It can go from giving one character a certain power or item to destroying half of a city.

IV. Suuuuprise! – The previous rule might have scared you off. Good. You should always fear Zod. Kod. The little ‘od’. Now know that I am flexible. And I love some POW! and BOOM! So if you got an awesome idea to add some spice into the roleplay, hit me up. Don’t be afraid. Be VERY Af- I mean pm me~!

V. I'M A' FIRIN' MAH LAZER! – No godmoding. This may be the most important rule of them all. No playable character should be that super de duper, curbstomp everyone, they are the world’s only hope, “I’m the best damn villain of all! Lookie at my powa!” person. No. Just no. I know you people. And I already know one person’s going to try and be all "hurp de durp splosions everywhere! Can’t touch dis." This isn’t cool. Seriously. You can't solve anything by destroying everything in sight because you feel like it or beefing up your character just because you want the attention. It hinders progress and you just make yourself look incredibly vain.

VI. Target Practice – Not everyone can hit their mark. So no auto-hitting. There’s other ways to show badassery in a character than beating up other characters. Can’t think of any other ways at the moment, but there are other ways.

VII. Shadow Dodging – Can you evade your own shadow? I don’t think so. So no auto-dodging. One hit won’t kill a character unless its like… a Shoop-da-whoop Lazar or something.

VIII. Mind-Reader – Unless you’re roleplaying Deadpool or some other break the 4th wall character, your character shouldn’t know anything outside of what they should. Characters are not privy to what you as the roleplayer know.

IX. Jerks – They are out there. Don’t be one. Respect your fellow roleplayers.

X. That’s What She Said – I want it long and big. The posts! What did you think I meant? Honestly though give me a seven-sentenced paragraph and I’ll be happy. But if you give me a novel, I will be super happy.

XI. Quit Laggin’ Dragon – No puppeting people without their consent. That’s not cool and that’s not fun. Even if they take daaaaaaays to reply, don’t do it without permission. And if you don’t hear from them in 3 days and they post-blocked you, I give you permission to move on. Also please post at least twice a week per character.

XII. It’s Not Canon – Please… If you have a soul. Do not. I repeat, DO NOT under any circumstances go against a canon’s personality, sexuality, etc. This roleplay is pulling from what has already been established in the media. I don't care what universe you take from as long as it's existent. We are not going on headcanon. Arrow does not suddenly start busting out powers and whacking people with a hammer. The Hulk is not a gentle spirit. And for the love of all things- What the hell is that?! Just remember, original characters can fill the void.

XIII. Keep Reading – Like these rules, read them carefully. Easter eggs will be dropped in posts and not just mine. Everyone is a part of the story. The people are who make the story. Please try to read everyone’s posts. Event posts will have this.

XIV. Stood Up – If you are going to leave the roleplay at least have the decency to say it. You don’t have to tell me why. Just say, I’m sorry, but I lost interest. I won’t bite your head off for it. But if you don’t and just leave someone hanging and you’ve been in other roleplays… That’s not cool. And that shows me just the type of person you are.

XV. Momma MIA! – Life comes at you fast. I won’t hold it against you if you can’t post due to something that happened in real life. Just toss me a pm and I’ll understand. But if you have been gone for a whole month and haven’t said anything and I know you were online, then I will just use/kill/erase your character to get them out of the storyline.

XVI. Is It Over? – I’m not going to put any limits on canon making, but I will give you a ten character max limit. No, seriously. You can have up to ten characters. All canon. All non-canon. Mixed. Whatever you want!

XVII. Do You – Honestly I don’t care whether you use actor pictures or anime pictures in your posts. Characters will jump from universe to universe, taking on different styles so it really doesn’t matter. I only ask in your layouts that you have your character’s name and no unreadable font colors like cyan or yellow.

XVIII. Ahhhhh Snap! – Crackle and Pop! The only thing you need to do is provide me with is a sample for the canon you want to take, fill out the basics, and you’re done. What? No long arse profile? Nope. I kid you not. Just get your character on. Make sure to title the pm "Dat Bass".

XIX. I Knew There Was A Catch! – Since we have no clue about your original characters, guess what? I’m sorry but you will have to fill out a profile. But please know I tried to make it painless. Make sure to title the pm "Chunky Monkey" .

XX. Have Fun – Some people forget the reason of roleplaying. It’s about the fun. Enjoy yourself.

tl;dr Rules
                  ● Follow the Gaia TOS.
                  ● Don’t steal the rp.
                  ● Remember I’m The Boss. I am entitled to do as I wish.
                  ● If you got an awesome storyline idea or twist then I want to hear it. Shoot me a pm!
                  ● No godmodding
                  ● No auto-hitting and/or dodging
                  ● No giving characters OOC knowledge
                  ● Be nice to people
                  ● Write 7 sentences a post or more, please.
                  ● If you are post-blocked for 3 days, you can move on out of it.
                  ● Be sure to post at least twice a week.
                  ● Keep your canon canon
                  ● Make sure to read posts, they have surprises. Event posts will have this.
                  ● If you’re going to leave the roleplay, pm me your resignation
                  ● I won’t hold real life things against you if you go mia. However, if you’ve been gone from the roleplay a whole month, but are roleplaying in other rps, I have the right to delete your character(s).
                  ● Ten characters max
                  ● Do what you want with your layout. Just make sure to not use unreadable text colors and have a picture of your character and their name in it.
                  ● Title the pm "Dat Bass" for the canon reserves with the character's name and make sure to give a sample with it.
                  ● Title the pm "Chunky Monkey" for the non-canon reserves and make sure to fill out everything before you send it.
                  ● Have Fun!

WELCOME ABOUT RULES ACCEPTED SERIES SKELETONS STORY CALENDAR CANONS NON-CANONS NPCS RESERVED RESERVED RESERVED RESERVED OPEN

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:19 pm

A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far-off Memory
                  These are the list of universes that are allowed in this rp and the taken canons. If a universe is not listed, that doesn't mean it isn't allowed. All you have to do is ask.

BIG HERO 6 UNIVERSE

DC UNIVERSE
                  Harley Quinn (Harleen Frances Quinzel)

DESPICABLE ME UNIVERSE

HEROES UNIVERSE

INCREDIBLES UNIVERSE

KICKASS UNIVERSE

MARVEL UNIVERSE

RISE OF THE GUARDIANS UNIVERSE

RWBY UNIVERSE

SKY HIGH UNIVERSE

TMNT UNIVERSE

Kittennice

Kittennice

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:29 pm

A Far-off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream

CANONS
                  [color=color3][align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/f.8/][img]http://s3.postimg.org/z5akreekz/reservepic.png[/img][/url][size=24][color=color1]
                  CHARACTER NAME HERE
                  [/color][/size][i][size=9][color=color2]”Quote Here”[/color][/size][/i]
                  ALTER EGO [color=color1]|[/color] AGE [color=color1]|[/color] UNIVERSE
                  [color=color1]⇢[/color] [color=color2]Username Here[/color] [color=color1]⇠[/color][/align][/color]

If you can't find a real realife pic or just don't like them, you can just use an anime pic. Don't fret :3 But for mutants and creature characters, try getting a regular person look.

Please post these in the cpp (character profile page). This will be used for the Part 2/Profile Skeleton and the Misc. Skeleton. This will be used for the Misc. Skeleton if you want to add relationships, upgrades, etc.

NON-CANONS
                  [color=color3][align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/f.8/][img]http://s3.postimg.org/z5akreekz/reservepic.png[/img][/url][size=24][color=color1]
                  CHARACTER NAME HERE
                  [/color][/size][i][size=9][color=color2]”Quote Here”[/color][/size][/i]
                  NICKNAME [color=color1]|[/color] AGE [color=color1]|[/color] UNIVERSE
                  [color=color1]⇢[/color] [color=color2]Username Here[/color] [color=color1]⇠[/color][/align][/color]

If you can't find a real realife pic or just don't like them, you can just use an anime pic. Don't fret :3 But for mutants and creature characters, try getting a regular person look.

Please post these in the cpp (character profile page). This will be used for the Part 2/Profile Skeleton and the Misc. Skeleton. The Misc. part is optional. It is if you want to add relationships, upgrades, etc. Just place all that fun stuff below the main pro

NON-CANONS Part #2
                  [align=center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/jpicu9gp1/Aat5_Dti.png[/img]

[size=24][color=color1]▌[color=color3]│[/color]█[color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color] [/color][url=url here][size=19][color=color2]THЄMЄ ₴ОИG[/color][/size][/url] [color=color1][color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color]█[color=color3]│[/color]▌[/color]
                  [color=color1]KiSS Me[/color] [color=color3]||[/color] [color=color1]KiSS Me[/color]
                  [color=color2]eLSe You GoNNa MiSS Me[/color]
                  [url=extra pic][1][/url] [url=extra pic][2][/url] [url=extra pic][3][/url][/size][/align]

[/size][list][list][list]

[color=color1][strike]__________________________________________________________________[/strike]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ [color=color3][size=21]PoW![/size][/color]

[color=color2][b]Birthday[/b]:[/color] Month and day only
                  [color=color2][b]Age[/b]:[/color] Self-explanatory
                  [color=color2][b]Race[/b]: [/color] Human, Alien, Metahuman, Mutant, etc.
                  [color=color2][b]Universe[/b]:[/color] Where they are from. If they are regular people like you and I put Comic City
                  [color=color2][b]Alliances[/b]: [/color] Shield, Justice League, Made up place, None, etc.
                  [color=color2][b]Powers[/b]: [/color] List up to three powers and explain if needed. If they are from Comic City, they automatically have no powers. You can put none and powers can develop later in the course of the Rp if you want [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Powers]Powers List[/url]
                  [color=color2][b]Skills[/b]:[/color] Cooking, Parkour, Marksmanship, Hacking, etc.
                  [color=color2][b]Relationships/Affiliations:[/b]:[/color] This is for relationships that are already established going into the Rp. Please don't make OC characters be children/nephews/nieces of a canon unless you ask the owner's permission. If no one owns the canon, then sorry but no. It's just a little awkward.
                  [color=color2][b]Alignment[/b]:[/color] [url=http://easydamus.com/alignment.html]Alignment[/url] Good, bad Neutral, the choice is yours
                  [color=color2][b]History/Back-story[/b]:[/color] A good two paragraphs please

[strike]__________________________________________________________________[/strike]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ [color=color3][size=21]BaM![/size][/color]

[color=color2][b]Gender[/b]:[/color] Self-explanatory
                  [color=color2][b]Eye Color[/b]:[/color] Self-explanatory
                  [color=color2][b]Hair Color[/b]:[/color] Self-explanatory
                  [color=color2][b]Height[/b]: [/color] Self-explanatory
                  [color=color2][b]Weight[/b]:[/color] Self-explanatory
                  [color=color2][b]Notable marks/piercings[/b]:[/color] Tribal marking,Tattoos, Battle scars, etc.

[strike]__________________________________________________________________[/strike]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ [color=color3][size=21]BooM![/size][/color]

[color=color2][b]Sexual Orientation:[/b][/color] Self-explanatory
                  [color=color2][b]Loves[/b]:[/color]❤ Paragraph form or bullets. It doesn't matter.
                  [color=color2][b]Hates[/b]:[/color]✖ Paragraph form or bullets. It doesn't matter.
                  [color=color2][b]Fears[/b]:[/color]☠ Paragraph form or bullets. It doesn't matter.
                  [color=color2][b]Personality[/b]:[/color] Paragraph form or bullets. It doesn't matter.
                  [color=color2][b]Anything Special[/b]:[/color] Anything else you want to add
                  [/color]

MISC.

● Character Upgrades Code
                  [align=center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/jpicu9gp1/Aat5_Dti.png[/img]

[size=24][color=color2]▌[color=color3]│[/color]█[color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color] [/color][url=url here][size=19][color=color1]THЄMЄ ₴ОИG[/color][/size][/url] [color=color2][color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color]█[color=color3]│[/color]▌[/color]
                  [color=color1]KiSS Me[/color] [color=color2]||[/color] [color=color1]KiSS Me[/color]
                  [color=color3]eLSe You GoNNa MiSS Me[/color]
                  [url=extra pic][1][/url] [url=extra pic][2][/url] [url=extra pic][3][/url][/size][/align]

[/size][list][list][list]

[color=white] Omit the above part if this is for a non-canon [/color]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ [color=color3][size=21]Ka-PoW![/align][/size]

[color=color1][b]Current Alias[/b]:[/color] If they changed their hero/villain/real name
                  [color=color1][b]Current Age[/b]:[/color] Self-Explanatory
                  [color=color1][b]Current Occupation/Role[/b]:[/color] Do they have a job in Comic City? Did they get a job in another comic world? Say it here!
                  [color=color1][b]Comic Pages Collected[/b]:[/color] 0 (This will be explained later)
                  [color=color1][b]Current Alignment[/b]: [/color] Did the character become evil?
                  [color=color1][b]Current Alliance/Team[/b]: [/color] Did they change teams?
                  [color=color1][b]New Markings[/b]:[/color] Any notable battle scars, tattoos, etc.
                  [color=color1][b]New Physiology[/b]:[/color]
                  ✦ This is the mainly the change in your character's DNA. (ex: A human bitten by a werewolf would have a Werewolf physiology now that they have turned). Describe the physiology here if need be. Pic Links and Wiki links are fine as well.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ [color=color3][size=21]BaNG![/align][/size]

[color=color1][b]New Powers[/b]:[/color] [color=white]☑ Current | ☒ Lost | ✦ No Powers[/color]
                  ☑ New Power Here
                  ☒ Lost Power Here
                  [color=color1][b]New Skills[/b]:[/color]
                  ✦ List New Skill Here
                  [color=color1][b]Weapons[/b]:[/color] [color=white]☑ Current | ☒ Lost | ✦ No Weapons[/color]
                  ☑ New Weapon Here
                  ☒ Lost Weapon Here
                  [color=color1][b]Aids/Gadgets[/b]:[/color] [color=white]☑ Current | ☒ Lost | ✦ No Aids[/color]
                  Aids are things like power suits or magical items
                  ☑ New Aid Here
                  ☒ Lost Aid Here

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ [color=color3][size=21]KaBooM![/align][/size]

[color=color1][b]Weakness:[/color]✦ What's your character's kryptonite? Have more? Put in paragraph form or bullets. It doesn't matter.
                  [color=color1][b]Anything Special[/b]:[/color] Continuation of story/bio. What the character has done/gone through thus far.

● Character Relationships Layout Code
                  [align=center][img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/kittennice/YJrp Characters/charry_zps8ce4ecc4.png[/img]
                  [size=24][color=color1]GRaB iT[/color] [color=color3]||[/color] [color=color1]GRaB iT[/color]
                  [color=color1]▌[color=color3]│[/color]█[color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color] [/color][url=100x100 url code][size=19][color=color2]Ḱﬡ〇ᙡ ϒ〇ᑌ ᘐ〇TTᗩ ᕼᗩᐯᕮ IT[/color][/size][/url] [color=color1][color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color]▌[color=color3]║[/color]█[color=color3]│[/color]▌[/color][/align]

[size=15][color=c2]➣[/color][/size] [color=c1]CANONS[/color]

[imgleft]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/kittennice/YJrp Characters/charry_zps8ce4ecc4.png[/imgleft][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                  [color=c1]Name[/color] | [url=youtube link][color=c1]Shared Theme[/color][/url]
                  Bar 1 Paste here
                  Bar 2 Paste here
                  Paste Hearts Here
                  [color=c1]Thoughts:[/color] [color=c2] Just the character's thoughts on the other

[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=15][color=c2]➣[/color][/size] [color=c1]ORIGINALS[/color]

[imgleft]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/kittennice/YJrp Characters/charry_zps8ce4ecc4.png[/imgleft][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                  [color=c1]Name[/color] | [url=youtube url][color=c1]Shared Theme[/color][/url]
                  Bar 1 Paste here
                  Bar 2 Paste here
                  Paste Hearts Here
                  [color=c1]Thoughts:[/color] [color=c2] Just the character's thoughts on the other

● Extra Entries Code
                  [color=c1]Name[/color] | [url=youtube url][color=c1]Shared Theme[/color][/url]
                  Bar 1 Paste here
                  Bar 2 Paste here
                  Paste Hearts here

● Character Relationships Extra Code
                  Relationship Bars
                  Relationship Bar #1
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Best Buddy in the world!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|[color=limegreen]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] Best Buddy in the world!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Good Friends

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|[color=mediumseagreen]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]▄ Good Friends

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Friends

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|[color=green]▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]▄▄▄ Friends

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Acquainted

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|[color=gold]▄▄▄▄[/color]▄▄▄▄▄ Acquainted

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Seen / Heard of / Positive Feelings About

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|[color=darkorange]▄[/color]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Seen / Heard of / Positive Feelings About

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Don't Know

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[color=silver]|[/color]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Don't Know

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Seen / Heard of / Negative Feelings About

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[color=darkorange]▄[/color]|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Seen / Heard of / Negative Feelings About

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Enemy

▄▄▄▄▄[color=orangered]▄▄▄▄[/color]|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Enemy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Can't Stomach

▄▄▄[color=red]▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Can't Stomach

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Hate!

[color=darkred]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Hate!

Relationship Bar #2

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Too Hot It's a Crime!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|[color=crimson]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] Too Hot It's a Crime!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Sexy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|[color=deeppink]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]▄ Sexy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Cute

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|[color=hotpink]▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]▄▄▄ Cute

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|[color=blue]▄▄▄▄[/color]▄▄▄▄▄ Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Alright...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|[color=darkblue]▄[/color]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Alright...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Don't Know

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[color=silver]|[/color]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Don't Know

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Not So Sure...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[color=darkblue]▄[/color]|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Not So Sure...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Not For Me

▄▄▄▄▄[color=darkmagenta]▄▄▄▄[/color]|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Not For Me

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Not Interested

▄▄▄[color=purple]▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Not Interested

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ You Kidding?

[color=indigo]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ You Kidding?

Relationship Hearts
                  💞 Family / Like Family
                  [color=red]💞[/color]

💕 Married
                  [color=red]💕[/color]

Lover
                  [color=red]❤[/color]

💔 Ex
                  [color=red]💔[/color]

💓 Obsession
                  [color=red]💓[/color]

Crush
                  [color=hotpink]❤[/color]

Wish to be More than Friends
                  [color=orange]❤[/color]

Just Friends
                  [color=goldenrod]❤[/color]

Mixed Feelings for
                  [color=purple]❤[/color]

Screw that bish
                  [color=blue]❤[/color]

Enemy
                  [color=black]❤[/color]

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games