Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
(OOC) The Neighbourhood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:45 pm
FemmeValentine

!! Sorry! I didn't mean you specifically need to. I understand that pretty much just Ada and Zek need to post at least. But I also think that maybe Karis might need to post to. And I do to, but I'm waiting on Zek. sweatdrop

Oh, I know it was directed at everyone, not just me. I was just giving my excuse as to why I wasn't jumping all over my next post. I'm good at making excuses. mrgreen
Yeah, those three seem like the one's that should post first, I think.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:03 pm
Xelyn_X13
FemmeValentine

!! Sorry! I didn't mean you specifically need to. I understand that pretty much just Ada and Zek need to post at least. But I also think that maybe Karis might need to post to. And I do to, but I'm waiting on Zek. sweatdrop

Oh, I know it was directed at everyone, not just me. I was just giving my excuse as to why I wasn't jumping all over my next post. I'm good at making excuses. mrgreen
Yeah, those three seem like the one's that should post first, I think.

Okay, okay. I'm on it.  

Luvly1

Friendly Lunatic

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:07 pm
Luvly1

Okay, okay. I'm on it.

gonk I don't mean to hound you. Oh, gosh, I'm such a tard.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:21 pm
Wait, why are u waiting on me? Zek just went home with Cyrus, I assumed that we were just going to time jump for the night sweatdrop . Or do you mean a post for Saturday morning?  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Luvly1

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:31 pm
Xelyn_X13
Luvly1

Okay, okay. I'm on it.

gonk I don't mean to hound you. Oh, gosh, I'm such a tard.

Hahaha no worries. I was only joking. But I did get my post up finally.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:02 pm
DragonChild09
Wait, why are u waiting on me? Zek just went home with Cyrus, I assumed that we were just going to time jump for the night sweatdrop . Or do you mean a post for Saturday morning?

Well technically we're still just walking to the home.
If you want, I can control your character briefly in my next post to say that my character watches you go up stairs to a room... which would be the bedroom shared by a couple of boys at a time including Cyrus. e.e Because it's a group home
I just wanted to get him settled for the night before someone opens up tomorrow.

Even though time skips are necessary, I hate it when they are abrupt or not smooth enough. ninja I'm sorry everyone! If I'm being difficult! ;-;  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:03 am
FemmeValentine

lol don't worry about it, I hate rough timeskips too xd . Yeah you can just say him and bullet went up to bed or something  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:32 pm
FemmeValentine

Luvly1

II Wingnut II

DragonChild09

your classic mess

I'm BOOOOOREEEED and have successfully started day two....  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:20 pm
Xelyn_X13

I'm BOOOOOREEEED and have successfully started day two....

Thank you! <3

Luvly1

II Wingnut II

DragonChild09

your classic mess

Hey guys, let's get the ball rolling for replies.
If you're not interested in being in the rp anymore, let me know so I make appropriate adjustments to keep the story from dying heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:16 pm
Luvly1

DragonChild09

your classic mess

emotion_kirakira Post please?
I'm so bored.... please....  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:38 pm
Hey guys. I was thinking about making this a Walk In RP so that maybe having a bit more diversity in the rp will give us more to do with our characters.
What do you think?

Also, Classic Mess, Xelyn is waiting on your character for a post.

your classic mess

DragonChild09

II Wingnut II

Luvly1

Xelyn_X13

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:17 pm
Since I didn't get any feedback from you guys, I'm going to go ahead and make it a Walk-In rp.

If you don't have a post up in 3 to 5 days, I'm going to presume you've dropped the rp and go ahead and take the liberty of controlling your character to a point where it makes sense to 'dispose' of them without too much drama.(like make them move or something)

Xelyn: if you haven't dropped the rp or anything, I'll go ahead and have Cyrus text him or something if it helps you move on from Karis's door.

DragonChild: I'm editing my post so that Cyrus can get out of the room without waiting for an answer from Zek because you've taken so long to post. which is ok. x) Sometimes I'm not in the mood to reply for awhile, so I can't be a douche about it.

your classic mess

DragonChild09

II Wingnut II

Luvly1

Xelyn_X13

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:32 pm
FemmeValentine
Since I didn't get any feedback from you guys, I'm going to go ahead and make it a Walk-In rp.

If you don't have a post up in 3 to 5 days, I'm going to presume you've dropped the rp and go ahead and take the liberty of controlling your character to a point where it makes sense to 'dispose' of them without too much drama.(like make them move or something)

Xelyn: if you haven't dropped the rp or anything, I'll go ahead and have Cyrus text him or something if it helps you move on from Karis's door.

DragonChild: I'm editing my post so that Cyrus can get out of the room without waiting for an answer from Zek because you've taken so long to post. which is ok. x) Sometimes I'm not in the mood to reply for awhile, so I can't be a douche about it.

I think I'm just going to have him assume that she didn't ever come home and then he is going to head over to meet up with Cyrus.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:38 pm
Xelyn_X13

I think I'm just going to have him assume that she didn't ever come home and then he is going to head over to meet up with Cyrus.

Ok that sounds good. I'm editing my post right now, but he hasn't left the group home yet, so no worries.  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers