Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
NPC Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guy in a Gimp Suit

OG Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:52 am
I'm trying to make an NPC who has psychic powers but I'm trying to have her follow a particular theme; she's a girl from another world ("our" world), trapped in this one due to an event she can't really remember. She has a lot of gaps in her memory, and she can somehow alter her appearance if given just two minutes to focus on it, within two size categories. Yet, she claims she's human.

In case it's not obvious, she isn't. She's the dream of a sleeping deity of tremendous power, who ended up creating a dream of Earth. Her psionic powers are steadily going out of control the closer she gets to finding out what she really is.

I've already settled on Wilder as part of the build, I'd like to know if anyone has suggestions for another class. The theme is that she's an extension of a super powered deity's consciousness, suddenly made manifest in this world. I was thinking Wilder/Divine Mind, but I wanted to know if anyone else had any suggestions.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:06 am
Xaccheus
I'm trying to make an NPC who has psychic powers but I'm trying to have her follow a particular theme; she's a girl from another world ("our" world), trapped in this one due to an event she can't really remember. She has a lot of gaps in her memory, and she can somehow alter her appearance if given just two minutes to focus on it, within two size categories. Yet, she claims she's human.

In case it's not obvious, she isn't. She's the dream of a sleeping deity of tremendous power, who ended up creating a dream of Earth. Her psionic powers are steadily going out of control the closer she gets to finding out what she really is.

I've already settled on Wilder as part of the build, I'd like to know if anyone has suggestions for another class. The theme is that she's an extension of a super powered deity's consciousness, suddenly made manifest in this world. I was thinking Wilder/Divine Mind, but I wanted to know if anyone else had any suggestions.

Not sure what you mean by our world, and guessing this is for 3.5, but Wild Mage(being npc you can change it to psionic base simply enough) from Complete Arcane?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Guy in a Gimp Suit

OG Smoker

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:20 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Xaccheus

Not sure what you mean by our world, and guessing this is for 3.5, but Wild Mage(being npc you can change it to psionic base simply enough) from Complete Arcane?

Earth.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff