This is it. Despite the many resignations I've done in the past, I've never been so serious about this one. Yes, I am currently resigning from TNWR. So the characters that I roleplayed are now up for grabs (The Miz, Luke Harper, Jimmy Havoc, Paige) etc. It's been a long 7 year ride. Any championship belts that I've held can become vacant. I've experienced it all. Been to hell and back. Anyways, the main reason why I'm quitting wrestling roleplay is because of that same reason that I've already experienced what there was to experience and because I have things to do outside of Gaia. In all honesty, this was a really fun thing to do and I'm so glad that it has gone this far. Never would I have thought, sitting behind a computer in '09 would I have stopped to think that wrestling rp take over my life for the next 7 years to come. I've made absolutely amazing friends and I've made some enemies. Oh and my name isn't Andrew. I've been a girl all this time, my real name is Angelica. So, yup, goodbye.