Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Eeylops Owl Emporium ~ New Summer Sales! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Eeylops Owl Emporium
xxx➺ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Owls, Customers
xxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Picking a Companion
xxxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? This is always my favorite part!

Milo grinned when the girl thanked him, then watched as she turned to look at the owls. He took a moment to provide treats to one of the other owls on display, though he was very bitey. Luckily, he seemed to accept the treat, without too many issues. After a moment, the girl asked for more information about the Spectacled Owl she was looking at. "Aw, he's a sweetheart. He's very good at deliveries as well, which I know was on your list. He's also a good nesting owl, so once he's got a perch, he'll most likely spend his sleeping time there. All in all, he's a very good boy." Milo offered a small smile, then handed the girl a few treats. "He also likes snacks, so it's a nice way to bond with him." He stepped closer, pulling open the door of the owl's cage, allowing the girl to offer treats, if she wished.

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜰᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ. I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Oᴏʜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴏ, I'ᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Lʏɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ's ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇɴ I ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ Gᴏᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:47 pm
User Image
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
FUTURE FIRST-YEAR UNSORTED
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
                                                As the shopkeep recited some details about the owl, Wyn nodded along. She'd pretty much already decided, and when the man handed her some treats, she grinned wide. Cautiously, she stepped up to the open cage and held one out in the palm of her hand. The owl, about as cautious as she was, let out another call. Now that Wyn was closer, it sounded almost like a sheet of metal being flexed rapidly. It seemed to Wyn that he was laughing at her, but he accepted the treat. Once it was consumed, he puffed his chest a bit and shifted from one leg to the other. Wyn laughed in return, and did a chef's kiss with her free hand. Once again, the owl made it's laughing call.

"He's the one," Wyn said confidently to both the owl man and her father. She reached up and gently stroked him on the head. Reluctantly she turned away to face the rest of the store. She glanced around a bit before looking back up at the shopkeep. "I'd like to get him a perch then. Maybe one of those fancy ones?" She pointed at the perches to which she was referring. "Also, a large bag of treats and a large bag of food, oh and some toys!" Wyn then looked up at her father, who nodded back at her. It was, after all, his money. Still, they both knew that Adan had no reservations about splurging when it came to his daughter. He also offered a polite nod to the owl, which the owl almost seemed to return. She had made an excellent choice.

Wyn turned back toward her new companion. "You ready to come home, Heston?" she softly asked the owl.

OOC:
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image  

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items