Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Eeylops Owl Emporium ~ New Summer Sales! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:04 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Kyu-Hyun, Ha-Yun
Mood
Nervous

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Seok-Jin's eyes widened ever so slightly at the hand signs that the younger girl flashed at him, a guilty feeling sinking into his gut. He felt pretty rude now, even if he had just been attempting to apologize for his younger sister. Ha-Yun though hadn't been affected at all, she was now distracted by Milo and the adorable owl on his shoulder. Jin on the other hand simply flashed an obviously nervous smile at the boy, who seemed about his age. It wasn't to hard to understand the boy, but he could definitely tell that the boy was deaf just like the smaller girl. "Sorry." He repeated, hoping that the boy understood his apology. Even though at this point he was just apologizing for apologizing.

He almost breathed a sigh of relief when the stranger turned towards the shop keep that his sister was pestering. When he saw the boy sign like his sister had, Jin raised a brow in confusion but decided not to question anything as he grabbed his sister's hand. She turned back at her brother and pointed up at the small owl. "You gotta get one like that Oppa! It's tiny like you and has a mustache like Appa!" This prompted a loud chuckle to erupt from his elder brother who stood not to far away from his younger siblings.

Trying to be polite, Jin shushed his sister so that they could wait until the shop keep....Milo, he believed he heard the man's name to be, to finish with the other family. He didn't really have a preference on what type of owl he got,
                                                          so he figured he could at least appease his sister.

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx➺ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Eeylops'
xxx➺ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Brendan
xxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Chores
xxxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? This is gonna be a great day!

Milo had been spending the day babysitting his nephew, since Brennie had decided he'd like to help with the owls, rather than at the quidditch shop. Normally Cyd took him, but she was embroiled in practices and games, so it was up to the rest of the family. Of course, Milo almost always volunteered to watch any of the kids. He really loved being around children, especially now that his own two were off at school much of they year. Brennie had been helping him feed the owls for a while, happily talking to all of them. He'd even helped name a few of the babies! "So, Bren, is there anything in particular you want to do today?" He looked at the blonde, who had paused with a small handful of owl treats. "We can feed the babies, and then maybe go have lunch with Uncle Wyaaaaaaatt.... then after that wanna go to the park?" A grin crossed the child's face, and Milo ruffled his hair. "Sounds like a great time, kiddo. We'll get lunch here in an hour or so, then take it to Uncle Wyatt. I'm sure that would make him very happy!" With that, the duo kept working on their store tasks, taking a while to clean cages and groom owls as they went.

murruelecreuset

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ I fσυgнт тσ ѕυяνινє
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs fυƖƖ σf ηιgнтмαяєѕ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ cƖσѕιηg му єуєѕ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ѕкιєѕ тнαт вυяѕт σρєη ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴡɴᴘᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏ ɗяσωη мє αƖινє
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ sᴘᴀʀᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ мαтcн ιη тнє ɗαяк ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ вяσυgнт мє тσ Ɩιfє
Sᴏ I'ᴍ ꜰᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ cƖιмв ѕσ нιgн 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ωє cαη ѕтαу αƖινє
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ вυяηιηg вяιgнт ᴀs ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's αƖƖ ѕαιɗ αηɗ ɗσηє

Ɯє'ƖƖ ѕнιηє Ɩιкє тнє ѕυη, ѕσ ɗση'т Ɩєт тнє fιяє ɗιє

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aurora Violet Devereux
Future Hogwarts Student
Little Dancer

Location : Eeylops Owl Emporium

Aurora missed her brother when he was away at school. Richie was the best, but she never got to see him for more of the year. It would be his last year and she’d be going to Hogwarts next year. So, she’d never get to see him like ever! Since she seemed a little down her mum suggested shopping which made the young girl light up. She wouldn’t be getting her letter until May, so she had to wait for the big shopping trip. It was still only autumn after all.

Poppy didn’t want to rush her only daughter going off to Hogwarts. She wanted to saver the time she did have. Aurora didn’t mind mother daughter time. As they wandered about Diagon Alley, the ten year old stopped at the owl shop. She hadn’t been in there for a while. “Can we go see the owls?” She asked her mum. “Of course, sweetie.” Poppy replied.

Aurora was quick to rush in and began looking at all the fluffy looking owls. “They’re so cute!” She commented at the tinier owls. “That one looks like Richie’s owl.” She said getting distracted by yet another owl. Poppy just smiled along knowing if it were any other store she’d do the same thing. “Doesn’t mum?” Aurora asked looking back at her. “Yes, it does look like Cinnamon doesn’t it.” She replied. “Yeah!” She replied happily.

The young girl’s attention soon turned to a younger boy who was with the shop keeper. “You’re so lucky, Getting to work with all the cute owls.” She said bypassing the whole greeting thing. “It must be lots of fun. I wish I got play with them.” She added, only pouting about it for second before smiling happily. Her family didn’t have fun careers like that.

Status : Happy, Enjoying the Day
                                                  With : Mum, Brennie & Milo

Attire : All in Pink

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Eeylops Owl Emporium
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Milo, Kerrin, Aurora, Poppy
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Working with the Owls
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope she likes Kerrin!

Brennie was happily grooming one of the snow owls, not realizing that it had ti immediately go and preen herself because he was ruffling her feathers a bit too much. When a lady and her daughter walked in, Brennie hurried to Milo's side, grinning proudly. "Hi guys, welcome to Eeylops. I'm Milo, and this here's my nephew Brennie. He's helping me out today! Please feel free to ask if you have any questions at all!" Milo offered a wave, before returning to carefully moving the owlets into a bigger cage lined with soft blankets in a nest of sorts.

Brennie took over holding Kerrin, as the small owl was being affectionate. Besides, he was pretty sure the owl he'd been petting was growing tired of the affection. When the girl walked over, Brennie waved at her with her free hand, the other having Kerrin perched on it. The tiny owl was grooming himself, mustache fluffed up in his feathers. "Yea, it's super fun! Sometimes I like to brush them, but sometimes they get grumpy!" He grinned brightly, petting Kerrin, who was rather used to kids ruffling his feathers. He'd just preen them back into place and carry on. When the girl spoke about wanting to meet the owls, he held his right arm out, watching the small owl fluff up at the movement. "This is my uncle Milo's owl, Kerrin. You can pet him if you want, or even hold him. But his claws are sharp, so be careful." He grinned again, always happy to see others smile.

murruelecreuset

Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ɪᴛ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴠᴀɪɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛʏʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ᴀ ᴅʀᴀɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴀʙʏ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀɪᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴇᴀʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ!
Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall gripped tight to her mother's hand as they entered the shop, eyes narrowed slightly. She wasn't entirely sold on the whole owl thing. Not because she had anything against owls, exactly, she was just more of a fish and amphibian person, really. But, it would be nice to be able to write home without having to rely on a school owl. Plus, she was pretty sure that her Uncle Milo would have a heart attack if any relative of his went to school without one. According to her mum, he viewed it as something of a personal offense. She was pretty her her mother was being a bit dramatic about it, but you could never be sure with their family, really. Better to be on the safe side. Kendall just hoped there was an owl she actually liked, or that liked her. She didn't always have the best of luck with birds.

spaceHer nose wrinkled slightly at the smell inside the shop; it was weirdly musty, which she knew was normal. Animals tended to shed, shedding caused musty smells. Only part of the reason she was more into aquatic life. But, she couldn't send an axolotl home with a letter for her parents, now could she? Although, admittedly, that would be pretty neat. She pursed her lips, noticing her mum looking around, presumably for Milo. "I'm going to leave you here," Margaret said. Kendall started to argue, but her mother cut her off before she could even get a word out. "You'll be fine, and it means I can go do the boring shopping without you. Spend some time with your uncle. Maybe some other kids will come in and you can make some friends, hm?"

spaceKendall pulled a face in the same instant she pulled her hand from her mother's.
                                                  "Who says I wanna make friends?" she muttered, crossing her arms. "Anyway, anyone who comes in is gonna be busy. And Milo'll need to help them, not me. This is a dumb plan."

spaceHer mother simply hummed in response, spotting Milo and shooting him a smile across the room. "It'll be fine, sweetheart," she said. Kendall wasn't convinced. "You'll find an owl, maybe meet some of your classmates, and later we'll get a treat. Hm?" Kendall huffed slightly, shrugging. It wasn't like she had much of a choice in the matter, anyway.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

wнere - Owl Shop
                                                  wнen - Early Morning - Summer 2043
                                                  wιтн - Her mother
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  Open for Interaction!

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image
xx➺ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Eeylops
xxx➺ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Margaret and Kendall
xxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Busy day at work
xxxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? It's always nice to see family

Milo was surprisingly busy, and since Dris and Laili were both unable to help out, he was alone. Luckily, he'd gotten quite good at multitasking. He was busy feeding a set of owlets when the door chimed. "Just a second!" He was glad his voice was loud enough to carry across the store. Then again, he'd never have survived parenthood (or even childhood) without being able to raise his voice. Once he'd settled all the babies back in their nest, Milo stepped out of the back room and into the shop proper. Walking over to the customers, his face lit up when he noticed it was one of many (many, many) cousins. "Hi Margaret! Hi Kendall! What brings you in today? Need an owl for school?" He tucked his hands into his pocket, nonchalant as ever. Kerrin flew over and nestled on his shoulder, hooting quietly.

Cara MiaKitty

Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴀɴᴅ I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ I'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ sᴜɴ ʜᴜɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀ sᴛʀɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀs ɪᴛ ᴡᴀʀᴍs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Cʜɪʟʟs ʀᴜɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴍʏ sᴘɪɴᴇ ᴀs ᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴇɴᴛᴡɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪɢʜs ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴɪᴢᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Uɴᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴀʙʟʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴅ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴄᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ sᴏ I ᴍᴀʏ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ ᴅɪsᴍᴀʏ
Cɪʀᴄʟᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ɢʀᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴛʜ, ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀss ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ Nᴏʀᴛʜ
Rɪsᴋ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ, ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Iᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʙʟᴇssᴇᴅ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ʀᴏsᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ
Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙᴀʟᴍ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ, ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs sᴍᴇʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴇ ɪs ɴᴀᴠʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall's eyebrows raised practically to her hairline when Milo appeared, an owl swooping in to perch on his shoulder, casual as you please. As if that were a normal thing that owls just did. It occurred to her that, in his case, it probably was, but it was incredibly weird to witness. She eyed the owl almost suspiciously as her mother hummed appreciatively, presumably at Milo for coming to help them. "That we are," she chirped, earning an eye-roll from her daughter. "I thought it'd be nice if I let Kendall stick here and talk with you about owls and care and all that while I do the less-fun shopping. Books and all that, you know."

spaceKendall huffed in exasperation, wanting to interject with some sort of argument, but not having any. Books were, in fact, sort of boring. School books were, anyway. She didn't hate reading by a long shot, but she did hate reading when she was expected to. After a pause, she followed the huff up with an only slightly dramatic sigh.
                                                  "So are you going or what?" she asked. If her mum was going to ditch her with Milo, she could at least get on with it.

space"So bossy," her mother replied, half-teasing and half-scolding her. "But, yes, I'll be off. It shouldn't take me too long, but, you two have fun, yeah?" With that, Margaret headed towards the door, waving over her shoulder before heading back out into the alley.

spaceKendall's nose wrinkled as she watched her mother, snorting when the woman was out of hearing range.
                                                  "Bossy," she muttered. "Yeah, sure I am." With that, she turned to Milo, eyebrow arching expectantly. "Okay, so. What kinda owls you got?" she asked, curious. She wasn't super into the idea of owls, really, but that didn't mean she was going to pretend they weren't interesting in their own way. And she wanted to make sure that, if she had to have one, it was one she liked. Hopefully Milo had one she could get on with.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

wнere - Owl Shop
                                                  wнen - Early Morning - Summer 2043
                                                  wιтн - Her mother
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  Open for Interaction!

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:39 am
User Image
xx➺ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Eeylops
xxx➺ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Margaret and Kendall
xxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Busy day at work
xxxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? It's always nice to see family

Milo grinned when Margaret agreed they were there for a first pet. Kendall looked less enthused by far, but Milo was more than happy to see his cousins. Even if they were only here a while. And... Margaret was planning on leaving? Oh well, the man decided he could use the help anyway. "It's always fun to find a companion for school. I had Kevin when I went, then got Kerrin here, and I've got an owl at home as well. Though... I wouldn't say books are boring! That's always important, if not the most exciting part of the trip."

When Kendall sighed at her mom, and Milo had to bite back a laugh. He'd had to deal with kids for his entire life, and he could say sassy eyerolls were something of a specialty for kids... especially those of Wakefield descent. Honestly, Nan would be proud. Milo waved at Margaret as she left, then he turned his attention to Kendall, who was grumbling about her mom. She asked about owls, and Milo laughed. "Well, what kind do you want? I've got everything from Pygmy owls to the great Eagle owl. Is there a particular size, or even temperament you'd like?" He tilted his head, glancing at the tons of owls in various cages all about the room. He scooted a few feet away and offered some treats to a rather angry great horned owl that liked to bite fingers. He was (hopefully) going to coach it out of that particular bad behavior.

Cara MiaKitty

Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴀɴᴅ I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ I'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ sᴜɴ ʜᴜɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀ sᴛʀɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀs ɪᴛ ᴡᴀʀᴍs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Cʜɪʟʟs ʀᴜɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴍʏ sᴘɪɴᴇ ᴀs ᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴇɴᴛᴡɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪɢʜs ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴɪᴢᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Uɴᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴀʙʟʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴅ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴄᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ sᴏ I ᴍᴀʏ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ ᴅɪsᴍᴀʏ
Cɪʀᴄʟᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ɢʀᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ, ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴛʜ, ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀss ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ Nᴏʀᴛʜ
Rɪsᴋ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ, ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Iᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʙʟᴇssᴇᴅ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ʀᴏsᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ
Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙᴀʟᴍ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ, ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs sᴍᴇʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴇ ɪs ɴᴀᴠʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:12 am
User Image

trickblues

Miss GryffindorK

Just like fire, burning up the way
                          If I could light the world up for just one day
                          Watch this madness, colorful charade
                          No one can be just like me any way

Josh was having the best time! He was here with his mom and twin sister getting school supplies. Dad had to help a sick horse at a differant farm so he wasn't able to come. It was nice that their supplies for this year were covered considering they just learned of magic! Josh was still getting the numbers right for how many knuts to a sickle and galleon. June had her new pet and as he had been good too he could get one too. He was thinking an owl! These owls could be used for mail! That was useful! And they were smart and fluffy. Josh recognised the barn owls and had seen pictures of snowy owls. He have to be careful with his eventual owl and June's bunny. Were these trained not to eat bunnies?

Just like magic, I'll be flying free
                                                              I'm 'a disappear when they come for me
                                                              I kick that ceiling. What you gonna say?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:30 am
User Image
User Image
Do you believe in magic?
In a young girls heart
How the music can free her
Whenever it starts

User Image

Muggleborn | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
Summer 2045 Owl Emporium With: Joshua
Wearing: [x] w/ Glasses Status: 'Well I thought it was a hoot!'

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Today was the best. Day. Ever!

June’s first glimpse of the magical world was everything she had hoped and more. Diagon Alley was amazing! Shops for wands, brooms (for flying, she hoped), potions… There was a candy shop that had chocolate frogs that hopped about—were they alive? Would that still be considered vegetarian? She got one for her brother on the way home when he wasn’t looking, just in case—and even a pet shop with creatures she’d never heard of. Pygmy puffs? Adorable, but when June had set eyes on the little ginger rabbit now held snugly in her arms, she knew it was fate. Her very own familiar! Her name was Clover, and she was perfect.

Then it was Josh’s turn, and he seemed to be set on an owl. Beautiful, intelligent, and practical for carrying mail? Juniper approved. Trailing behind her twin as he perused his options, she noticed a particularly angry-looking owl with his back to them looking back and forth at the others. She nudged Josh by the shoulder and nodded towards the bird with a grin. “Josh, look at this one. He’s all like,” putting on her best (terrible) Brooklyn accent, “It’s not a matter of when I’ll kill next, but rather hoo.”

The owl’s head spun halfway around his body, and the girl ducked behind her brother when she noticed large eyes on her sweet little bunny. “Oh. Oh, I don’t think he liked that.”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
And it's magic
If the music is groovy
It's makes you feel happy like an old time movie
I'll tell ya about the magic
It'll free your soul
But it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout rock n roll

Kungfudemoness

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Eeylops
xxx➺ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Some adorable littleuns
xxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Owl Education... and Puns
xxxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? I'll have to remember that one

Milo had been working with one of the feisty little owls when the door bell chimed. He carefully set the owl back in its cage, then dusted owl feathers off his shirt. He headed over to greet the kids, one of whom was holding a small bunny. Lovely. He'd just have to carefully guide them away from the owls he was still working on training. No one wanted to stress the animals, after all. He was about to speak up and introduce himself when the young girl spoke, commenting on the rather cantankerous speckled owl he had been working with. At the girl's rather interesting accent, Milo gave pause, but then she piped out the best sort of joke. A pun, and an owl pun at that, made Milo laugh rather loudly. "'But rather hoo', I love it!" He offered a grin to the kids, his wrist gauntlets showing as he waved. "Hello, then. I'm Milo, the owner here at Eeylops. If you've got any questions, I'd be delighted to help. And don't worry, luv, any of the trained owls won't harm your bun. Perfectly safe, I assure you." He knew that for certain, as he'd been the one to ensure they were all trained, not only on mail carrying, but on house manners as well.

Kungfudemoness

Trickblues

I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜰᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ. I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Oᴏʜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴏ, I'ᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Lʏɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ's ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇɴ I ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ Gᴏᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:26 pm
User Image

trickblues

Miss GryffindorK

Just like fire, burning up the way
                          If I could light the world up for just one day
                          Watch this madness, colorful charade

Josh looked at the grumpy looking owl. Maybe it was? It could be happy but with feathers that made angry brows, it was hard to tell for certain. He chuckled at his sister owl pun and funny accent, as did the shop owner. He seemed nice! he agreed it was a funny pun. Oh, right he needed to buy an owl! "Hello, sir I would like to get an owl please?" Josh said politely. Mom and dad had taught them to be polite to adults and strangers and he wanted to be good so he got an owl that would be best. Like when Sir Wooliam the Third as a lamb snuck in the house and fall asleep in his room. He hoped an owl would pick him like that!

Just like magic, I'll be flying free
                                                              I'm 'a disappear when they come for me
                                                              I kick that ceiling. What you gonna say?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:30 pm
User Image
User Image
Do you believe in magic?
In a young girls heart
How the music can free her
Whenever it starts

User Image

Muggleborn | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
Summer 2045 Owl Emporium With: Joshua, Milo
Wearing: [x] w/ Glasses Status: So many owls. So hootiful.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Juniper nearly jumped out of her skin at the sudden laughter filling the room, clinging to her brother’s sleeve during her aerial ascent. Poor Clover reacted even worse, having gone fully air borne before landing back in her new owner’s arm. A man approached them and complimented her pun, and… He had heard her bad impression… How embarrassing. At least he seemed to appreciate her humor, which allowed for June to relax and smile a little. His name was Milo, and he seemed nice enough.

“I’m Juniper,” She introduced herself, “And this is Josh. Our Mum’s around here somewhere…”

A quick glance around the shop and she’d managed to spot her mother practically giving a check up to one of the snowy owls, who seemed rather confused, but not rejecting the attention at least. She shook her head. Of course, their parents had always been worrywarts over whether or not the pets in shops were being well cared for. Judging by the way Mrs. Sparks laughed when a second owl nuzzled in for pets, she seemed to approve.

“Best find your new friend, Josh, before Mum adopts the whole shop. Seven owls, an owl for a letter every day of the week.” ‘Not that I'd mind, but that’d be a lot of mice to deal with…’

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
And it's magic
If the music is groovy
It's makes you feel happy like an old time movie
I'll tell ya about the magic
It'll free your soul
But it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout rock n roll

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:53 pm
User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Unsorted First Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker

Lavinia or Vin as she liked to be called hadn’t known about magic for very long. She’d been a late bloomer, and her mother had regretted to inform her that she was part of a magical family; full of witches and wizards. Her mother however was unable to do suck things since she herself was a squib. Unfortunately, Lavinia had been blessed with the talent and was now submerged into the secret her mother had tried to hide.

Walking along Diagon Alley the young girl came upon the owl shop. “Ydych chi byth yn mynd i faddau i mi?” (Are you ever going to forgive me?) Lavinia heard her mother ask. Ignoring the question, she looked at the list of supplies she needed. “Fyddwn i ddim yn meddwl am dylluan.” (I wouldn’t mind an owl.) She said blatantly avoiding having to give an answer. “Pam ddim.” (Why not.) Her mother sighed before gesturing to the shop.

Upon entering the Eeylops Owl Emporium, Lavinia saw quite the number of owls. Some she recalled others remained unknown to her. She wanted the creepiest looking owl. Just because no one messes with a creepy owl. Plus, her mother would have to deal with it living in the house. Both options seemed fair. Only problem was she didn’t know much about owls. Though apparently, they were useful for delivering mail. Who would have thought that one?

Company : My Mother... and others...

OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:14 pm
User Image
    ╔════════════════╗
    ᏟᎬᏒᎥᎠᎳᎬᏁ ᎽᎪᏒᎳᎾᎾᎠ
    fᎥᏒsт ᎽᎬᎪᏒ sтuᎠᎬᏁт
    ╚════════════════╝

Where am I? Eeylops Owl Emporium
Who's there? Lots of people
How am I? Excited
Who's special? Single

Ceridwen had been waiting for this day since she had received her letter from Hogwarts, whereas Morgan had been dreading the day his little girl left him. The blond had been running between every shop looking at all the supplies she needed to get for school. But she stopped outside the owl shop because she wanted to get her new best friend first. "Papa! Papa! I want to get my owl first! That way I can send you letters every week!" She rolled back onto her heels, then onto the tips of her toes. "Alright, starfish, I suppose we can," he said with a shrug and a smile. Opening the door, Kerry shot into the store.

Blue eyes searched through every cage, looking at every owl the store had to offer. She wanted one that would fit her personality, but every owl she looked at seemed to be... boring and unhappy. She hooted a couple owls to see their responses, then shrugged when the owl didn't respond. Finally she came to the cage of a snowy owl that, when she hooted at it, hooted back. Leaning in, she practically put her nose into the cage, watching the owl's reaction. For her credit, the owl leaned in too, then hooted loudly at her. Kerry laughed and hooted back, her father watching her as she hooted at the owls. His daughter was something unique, but he loved her regardless. Finally, Kerry looked up at her da and said, "I want this owl, Papa. She understands me."

Morgan took the owl's cage off the rack and brought it up to the counter to pay for it. Ceridwen followed after him until she saw another girl looking at owls. Naturally, Kerry walked over to her and peeked at the owls she was looking at. "Anything you're looking for in particular?" Kerry asked her, glancing at the other blonde girl about her age. Ceridwen smiled at her and added, "Maybe I can help. My name's Kerry." She smiled, her blue eyes twinkling with excitement.

Oº°‘¨ “It’s no use going back to yesterday,
because I was a different person then.”
¨‘°ºO
~Alice, Alice In Wonderland

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OoC: Out of Character
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff