Welcome to Gaia! ::

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Back to Guilds

Guild to teach, learn or talk about japanese language and culture 

Tags: Anime, Contest, Japanese, Giveaway, Free 

Reply Passport Japan日本のパスポート
Any of you know where can you learn Japanese in.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:22 am
....In Philippines? What i meant to say was any of you who lives in Philippines like i do know a place where they offer classes for Japanese Language? most that i have seen are only letting you learn Japanese if you are going to go work in Japan.

Its going to be hard learning the language and the culture through self-teaching and i thought some classes might be a little help. my university promised us foreign language classes but that didn't happen.

also, can anyone recommend me some stuff that might help me get started? I'm already self-teaching myself little by little but i would like some help. biggrin

im not so sure whether this place is still active or not, hopefully, it is.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:06 pm
Amekuri
....In Philippines? What i meant to say was any of you who lives in Philippines like i do know a place where they offer classes for Japanese Language? most that i have seen are only letting you learn Japanese if you are going to go work in Japan.

Its going to be hard learning the language and the culture through self-teaching and i thought some classes might be a little help. my university promised us foreign language classes but that didn't happen.

also, can anyone recommend me some stuff that might help me get started? I'm already self-teaching myself little by little but i would like some help. biggrin

im not so sure whether this place is still active or not, hopefully, it is.

Saan ka galing? :^)

Just did a quick google search(Japanese Tutors in Philippines) and found this:
http://manila.universitytutor.com/manila_japanese-tutoring

For self study, I recommend Tae Kim's Guide to Learning Japanese.

Also,italki is a pretty good language learning resource. You can find tutors, have your writing/journal entries corrected by natives, and make friends!  

Duzenator

Dapper Noob

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items