Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Rose Prince Anon
Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:00 pm
Good day fellow guild members!

I think it's safe to say I've been a rather absentee Captain for about just under a year now. But I'm back for the time being and Caedere, Charming and I have been discussing doing some refurbishments to the guild.

The big thing being, as the Anon Zone forum is so rarely used (last post in from October 2014) we are going to make anons regular guild member status like the fans. Our thoughts on this were, because anons don't need to be crew members in this guild when they have their own guild to discuss ideas back and forth on. Most of you know about Anon HQ, the official guild for event anons which I am also the owner of, it is now going to be a sister guild to Fanonymous! So if there are any anons here who are not a member of Anon HQ they are more than welcome to go over and request to join. This will be the new 'Anon Zone' for people to discuss their ideas for events, practice, do whatever they like, really.

The Anon Zone forum here will be made a forum for the mods so they can work out how to plan guild events, or discuss jobs like recruitment during events and such.

You'll see an Event Subforum has been added, for every official guild event we have (like the grunny basement time last year and some future ones coming up) they will take place in that forum which will be open during the time of the event and closed when it is over. Once the event is over the threads created during it will be moved to archives. This means that events won't spill into the main forum page and can be contained, anyone who doesn't want to take part doesn't have to.

As of Saturday 4th April the plan is to start taking away crew status and implementing Anon HQ as Fanonymous' sister guild, if anyone as any queries or objections, you are more than welcome to raise them in this thread.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:15 pm
(Can we have a contest area? O^O)

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

The Rose Prince Anon
Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:52 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

I've been really thinking about this a lot, and opened a thread to discuss it in the Mod Zone where we spoke about it for a bit.

And part of the reason the guild seems to be active is the lack of subforums, when you come in, all the active threads are right here on the front page and you don't have to go looking for them. For a contest thread, I can't imagine a better place to be than one of the first spaces a user see's when they come into the guild.

Plus there just doesn't seem to be the demand for it, in the sense that I don't see many contest threads up and about. If we had 20 on the go and it was cluttering up the main forum then I would consider it but at the moment that isn't the case. I encourage anyone who wants to post any word game threads, or contest threads to do so in the main forum at this current time.

However if the need arises again I will be more than happy to re-address it.

Fanonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games