Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam - Weaver's Grace Festival

Back to Guilds

A place for holiday festivities and fun! 

Reply [ Dusty Tomes ] - Archives
Rubbing Eggs for Wishes [ Request Thread ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image
User Image

So you've found your way all the way to The Northern Lights and now you're ready to make that wish for the perfect Clay are you? Well you're in luck! This is the right place to do just that!

The Northern Lights are located along on the Northern most outer borders of the Ice Tribe's territory. Each holiday season B'alam flock here from many territories to wish upon them in hopes that their dreams come true this year.

Will your's be among those to come true? Only one way to find out ...

Sooo ... Northern Lights huh? What exactly are we wishing for? Well, that's just it! We don't have a clue, you have to tell us! The point of the Northern Lights is for everyone to come in and make a wish for a Clay from another person. Then someone else may come in and make that wish come true.

This thread is of course open to one and all, but we encourage those who are unable to color Clays of their own to post here and make a note of your disposition. We want everyone's wishes to come true this holiday season, so don't forget to wish real hard, and stay off Loki's land! Otherwise, you might get a snowball to the face instead of your wish.

Starts: April 1st
8 PM CST

Ends: May 1st
8 PM CST

► Remember Ladies and Gents, rules are meant to be read and abided by, so lets all have fun while also follow the rules! ◄

Da Rules

• No mules
  • The CYOs are NO place for cosplays! While we appreciate that all of you want your favorite characters on these lines, we can't honor them during these types of events.
  • The same goes for mock breeding babies! The CYOs are the wrong place for those!
  • OCs and pets from other shops may ONLY be made into Bork Eggs if the person can prove direct ownership of the pet in question.
  • When you color someone a Bork egg it is your responsibility to post it here and to quote the recipient. This rule stands for gifts as well as Reindeer Game Bork eggs as well.
  • Once you have recieved a Bork egg from someone as a gift, if you would like the opportunity for it to become real, you should post it here. If it doesn't get posted here, it doesn't have a chance to become real.
  • You as a colorist, may color as many Bork eggs as your heart desires! Spread that holiday cheer far and wide!
  • For all purposes within this event, a newbie is classified as someone with 2 or less B'alam or Bork eggs. They do not mix, they may have 1 Bork egg and 3 B'alam, and still be considered a Bork egg newbie. But no longer a B'alam newbie.
  • When making OCs into Bork eggs it is HIGHLY advised that you specify your gender as often as possible. We also recommend following the rule of totems. [ I.E.: Girls = Pink eyes, Boys = Blue Eyes ]
  • If you have absolutely no other means with which to color them, you may print the Bork eggs and color and design them using your own materials. Remember, they still may not have edits! This includes feathers, beading, things of that nature.
  • No Drama Llamas please! The CYOs are a happy time of year! Reindeer Games and Wishlists are in place to help everyone collect some Bork egg! Don't spoil the fun by soiling all the Bork egg with tears!
  • You are free to ask anyone to color a Bork egg for you, but do not beg! Asking is one thing, but to beg can make someone feel awful uncomfortable.
  • All Bork eggs given away here, or anywhere during the CYO may contain no 'hot button' symbols or characters. If it is something you feel or know would strike controversy, then you know it shouldn't be placed upon a Bork egg. Use your judgement.
  • Any Bork eggs found to be in direct disregard of the above rule will be immediately disregarded and ineligible for Awakening.
  • We reserve the right to add rules here as we see fit. If for any reason some if affected when we add a rule, we will amend the situation as best we can.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:44 pm
The Form

[align=center][size=24][color=#FFCBCF]I'm [i]Dying[/i] For One of these Eggs![/color][/size][/align]

[b]My Name Is:[/b] Username Here
[b]I [i]really[/i] like these things:[/b] List some things you would like to see on an egg here. Give your would be gifters some inspiration!
[b]But not so much these things:[/b] Is there something you aren't really fond of? Now's your chance to let us know!

[b]If I could have my most perfect Bork egg ever it would be:[/b] Tell us all about that dream Bork egg of your's!
[b]These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Eggs:[/b] Not necessary, but if you have any you would like added here, please do so. [b]MUST HAVE PROOF OF OWNERSHIP![/b]

REMEMBER THAT BORK EGGS DO NOT RECEIVE EDITS - EDITS WILL HAVE TO BE COLLECTED DOWN THE ROAD FROM AN EDIT SHOP!

*This feature has no set date, only good intentions. So keep this in mind when making your requests.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:01 pm
I'm Dying For One of these Eggs!

My Name Is: Rosencranz
I really like these things: The colors blue and green, especially in combination : sunburst patterns : swirls : soft blends between colors and patterns : also don't mind browns, reds, golds or oranges : even pastels because its Easter!!! : starry patterns : multi-colored
But not so much these things: I don't much like the color pink x.x : unnatural shapes : things like hearts and clovers, I feel like they don't look very natural

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: I honestly am not sure. I've never had clays before, but I am sure it will be beautiful anyhow!
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Eggs: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:09 pm

My Name Is: Geyser Eelborn
I really like these things: The ocean, fire, bright/bold colors, tattoo-like markings, spiders, volcanoes, mountains, forests, mechanical-esque markings, sunsets; creepy stuff, like skeletons or Frankenstein-esque "ragdolls."
But not so much these things: I'm not fond of pastel colors or flowers or lace.

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: Ooooohhh, I don't think I could describe a "perfect" egg! But I think I'll know it when I see it. <3
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Eggs: I'll just wait until customs open. <3  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

AuguryRaven

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:32 pm

My Name Is: TruthsoftheWicked
I really like these things: Red, favorite color by far. Color gradients, unique markings and combinations of natural markings and symbols or shapes. Color, lots of color. Anything from super creepy to super cute, literally nasty gross to lolita fluffy.
But not so much these things: Good question, not a whole lot. I'm pretty open for anything.

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be:
Uh, this dude.
User Image
You know, with body marks in the shape of a tailed coat.
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Eggs: Not necessary, but if you have any you would like added here, please do so. MUST HAVE PROOF OF OWNERSHIP!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:52 pm

My Name Is: StarshineAngel01
I really like these things: Stars,Moon,Space, Zodiac, swirls, blue, white, silver, Cherryblossoms and Blue Roses
But not so much these things: Gore,scary, zombies,spiders.

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: Elements of Stars,Moons, Swirls and Cherryblossoms.
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Eggs: None Really...  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:44 pm

My Name Is: Deppity Depp
I really like these things: Lace, webs, paint drip, rainbows, pawprints, spawts, animal prints, spaaaaaaace, sugar skulls, patchwork, scales, wings, sparklies, Boston Terrier markings, glowy stuffs, tribals, bubbles, camo, zorse, SURPRISES
But not so much these things: Mostly just gore.

If I could have my most perfect Bork egg ever it would be: Made by the people I love with thought and from the heart 8D imadorklol
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Eggs: Not necessary, but if you have any you would like added here, please do so. MUST HAVE PROOF OF OWNERSHIP! Uncert - Growth Cert  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:11 am

My Name Is: Rian-chan
I really like these things: Nature (woods/forest), Space (stars/galaxies/nebulas), Sunrises, Sunsets, Music
But not so much these things: Spiders, clashing colors, lots of bright/bold yellow (pales are OK), Futuristic/Cybernetic designs

If I could have my most perfect Bork egg ever it would be: I would love to get one with a foresty/earthy theme or a space/night sky theme but I couldn't really describe one in detail.
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Eggs: N/A  

Rian-chan

[ Dusty Tomes ] - Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces