Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
formulas and caches (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free gold
  yah
View Results

wicked crazy witch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:01 pm
I am new to the alchemy and to formulas, but im tying to find 10 rainbow sugar , I was wondering if it is an item that is in my caches or is my only option is to buy them in the mp, . I could use help if you have a moment please let me know.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:03 pm
I'm not quite well versed in alchemy, but maybe someone else will be able to help you. :3

For future reference, please post questions in the Questions & Assistance subforum. Thank you!  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

wicked crazy witch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:19 am
Shujitsun
I'm not quite well versed in alchemy, but maybe someone else will be able to help you. :3

For future reference, please post questions in the Questions & Assistance subforum. Thank you!

I am sorry im new to guilds, and don't even know what a subforum is. but I wont post here again, sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 am
wicked crazy witch

I am sorry im new to guilds, and don't even know what a subforum is. but I wont post here again, sorry.

It's okay, crew will move it for you if you put it in the wrong spot :3

If you click view forums after going on the guild page, you'll see a box above these threads that looks like this:

☆ Resources
☆ Questions and Assistance
☆ Item Quests
☆ Charities, Contests, and Games
☆ Chatterbox
★ Crew Discussion
★ Crew Workshop
☆ Mini-Shops
☆ Introductions
☆ RolePlay Subforum
★ Holiday Events Subforum

These are our subforums :3  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

wicked crazy witch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:17 am
Shujitsun
wicked crazy witch

It's okay, crew will move it for you if you put it in the wrong spot :3

If you click view forums after going on the guild page, you'll see a box above these threads that looks like this:

☆ Resources
☆ Item Quests
☆ Charities, Contests, and Games
☆ Chatterbox
★ Crew Discussion
★ Crew Workshop
☆ Mini-Shops
☆ Introductions
☆ RolePlay Subforum
★ Holiday Events Subforum

These are our subforums :3

oh okay. I really am sorry im just learning and its a lot of info , im still a bit lost  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:03 pm
wicked crazy witch

Rainbow Sugar is available in Enki's Catch. However, seeing as Enki's Catch is a chance item, it may be best to purchase the rainbow sugars directly (you can't choose it out of the item like you would from a Philosopher's Cache.)

Here's a couple threads to help you out with Alchemy stuff:

All the Alchemy Related RIGS

Ultimate Alchemy Formula Guide  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

wicked crazy witch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:28 pm
Chimera Machinations
wicked crazy witch

Rainbow Sugar is available in Enki's Catch. However, seeing as Enki's Catch is a chance item, it may be best to purchase the rainbow sugars directly (you can't choose it out of the item like you would from a Philosopher's Cache.)

Thanks for the info, im enjoying it but some , it costs a lot of money and its more than the item may or may not be worth cuz it didn't work....hmm Maybe I will get a few ideas from your links , thanks again it so awesome of you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:03 pm
wicked crazy witch
Chimera Machinations
wicked crazy witch

Thanks for the info, im enjoying it but some , it costs a lot of money and its more than the item may or may not be worth cuz it didn't work....hmm Maybe I will get a few ideas from your links , thanks again it so awesome of you.

No problem.
You may want to stick to crafting components, even if they have a low success rate.  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:00 pm
wicked crazy witch

oh okay. I really am sorry im just learning and its a lot of info , im still a bit lost

You don't need to apologize, we're here to help gaians after all ^^ If you have any questions concerning guilds, feel free to ask either me or just post another thread; someone will answer as soon as possible. :3  

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games