Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Sonic Forever ::.

Back to Guilds

A Sonic The Hedgehog Guild //RP and Hang out! 

Tags: SonicTheHedgehog, ShadowTheHedgehog, RougeTheBat, TailsTheFox, KnucklesTheEchidna 

Reply Sonic Forever
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES~! ✌ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:48 am
Just as the name suggests, please fill free to introduce yourself in this topic if you're new to the guild!

(As of recently, some members have become inactive and have not given us a reason why or have replied to our questions. We're trying to bring the guild back to life so this will also help us to know whether or not you are staying with us~)

Also note that we don't do this every week or even that often. Right now it is just to find out how many people are even staying with us in the guild~

Here are the listed people so far, who have asked to remain~

R0uge the Bat ( Of course. =w= )

Classic Knuckles

xShadow the Hedgehog

Imagining Dragons

Sophie the Hedgehog

Niieva

iHazama

Pit Takes Flight

xMighty The Armadillo

DJ_Katsumi

Eclipse the Darkling

3Amaranth13

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

The BIue BIur

Sazie Chan

S0nic The Wereh0g

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:07 am
"Even though I already am on that lovely list of yours, Mephilies, I might as well introduce myself.
I'm Hope. 3nodding I'm 16 (and I think I'm the youngest of our cosplay group.. Even Shadow's older than me.. e_e) and I like video games and stuff. I'm from the southern US, so you can expect me to use some slang occasionally or just talk a little strange (I use y'all a lot, haha). I cosplay as Blaze here on Gaia, and I RP as her and Sticks the Badger. I'm a professional archer and I've won a lot of tournaments, been shooting a bow since I was 8. I write a lot in my spare time and I'm just getting back into Sonic RP, so yeah. I'm in high school and I plan to go to college to get a degree in computer science.
Some non-sonic games I like are Tomb Raider, League of Legends, Pokemon, Jet Set Radio, Space Channel 5, Devil May Cry, Borderlands, and Terraria. I could list more and more but that's the gist of what I like.
Um, hmm.. what else.. Oh, I'm an artist as well! I've got links to my dA and stuff like that on my profile. So yeah.
I also cosplay irl. That's fun.

Um, I can't think of what else to say so uh, just shoot me a PM or something if you want to talk more! emotion_yatta
I've been around with this group since 08 or 09, and I hope to be close to y'all again, like we were in the past!
"

The Cured

Divine Phantom

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:22 am
Imagining Dragons
"Even though I already am on that lovely list of yours, Mephilies, I might as well introduce myself.
I'm Hope. 3nodding I'm 16 (and I think I'm the youngest of our cosplay group.. Even Shadow's older than me.. e_e) and I like video games and stuff. I'm from the southern US, so you can expect me to use some slang occasionally or just talk a little strange (I use y'all a lot, haha). I cosplay as Blaze here on Gaia, and I RP as her and Sticks the Badger. I'm a professional archer and I've won a lot of tournaments, been shooting a bow since I was 8. I write a lot in my spare time and I'm just getting back into Sonic RP, so yeah. I'm in high school and I plan to go to college to get a degree in computer science.
Some non-sonic games I like are Tomb Raider, League of Legends, Pokemon, Jet Set Radio, Space Channel 5, Devil May Cry, Borderlands, and Terraria. I could list more and more but that's the gist of what I like.
Um, hmm.. what else.. Oh, I'm an artist as well! I've got links to my dA and stuff like that on my profile. So yeah.

Um, I can't think of what else to say so uh, just shoot me a PM or something if you want to talk more! emotion_yatta
I've been around with this group since 08 or 09, and I hope to be close to y'all again, like we were in the past!
"

That is amazing that you're a professional marksman with a bow~ My older brother loves traditional long bow's and has made his own arrows as well. He practices with it a lot, but I don't think he's all that good at it~ Don't tell him I said that!

I don't believe I ever honestly introduced myself either... I am 20 years old and enrolled at the same college my older brother works at He and I live in an apartment building together and slowly but gradually, we've been upgrading the furniture and such~ I am absolutely addicted to League of Legends... I spend way to much money on skins... (Have no life TwT) My LoL summoner names are TheeGIZMO (main) and American Hippie (alt)

I love Borderlands, Lost Planet, Monster Hunter, Mario, Castlevania, and many other games~ Although I cosplay and roleplay through gaia mostly, I've never honestly tried it in rl. I've never gone to any comic cons or anything of that sort really~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:25 am
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons

"

That is amazing that you're a professional marksman with a bow~ My older brother loves traditional long bow's and has made his own arrows as well. He practices with it a lot, but I don't think he's all that good at it~ Don't tell him I said that!

I don't believe I ever honestly introduced myself either... I am 20 years old and enrolled at the same college my older brother works at He and I live in an apartment building together and slowly but gradually, we've been upgrading the furniture and such~ I am absolutely addicted to League of Legends... I spend way to much money on skins... (Have no life TwT) My LoL summoner names are TheeGIZMO (main) and American Hippie (alt)

I love Borderlands, Lost Planet, Monster Hunter, Mario, Castlevania, and many other games~ Although I cosplay and roleplay through gaia mostly, I've never honestly tried it in rl. I've never gone to any comic cons or anything of that sort really~

"Ah, nice! I shoot recurve bows as well. 3nodding
Why is everyone so old in this group aaah
As for comic cons, you should totally go when you have the chance! I went to MTAC here in Tennessee when I was in 6th grade, which was my first ever con, and it was actually really fun. Cosplaying is a good hobby for people that like to sew and make things as well, so if you're into that, give it a try.
"

The Cured

Divine Phantom

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:34 am
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons

"

As for comic cons, you should totally go when you have the chance! I went to MTAC here in Tennessee when I was in 6th grade, which was my first ever con, and it was actually really fun. Cosplaying is a good hobby for people that like to sew and make things as well, so if you're into that, give it a try.
"

I feel like doing it all online is satisfying enough for me~ Plus I don't know where I'd be able to get some material, or if I could even afford it. I'm broke on Gaia AND IRL... lol TwT All my money comes from my older brother... lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:36 am
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons

"

"

I feel like doing it all online is satisfying enough for me~ Plus I don't know where I'd be able to get some material, or if I could even afford it. I'm broke on Gaia AND IRL... lol TwT All my money comes from my older brother... lol

"Well, whatever makes you happy! emotion_hug I see. I don't have a job yet either. xD "

The Cured

Divine Phantom

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:43 am
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons

"

"

"Well, whatever makes you happy! emotion_hug I see. I don't have a job yet either. xD "

I'd be happy if the pain in my shoulder would hurry up and subside~ ffff- lol v v; Also you're 16! Do yo' homework! Don't worry about jobs yet. XD I'm 20 and I'm jobless... *cries in a corner* TwT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:45 am
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons

"

"

I'd be happy if the pain in my shoulder would hurry up and subside~ ffff- lol v v; Also you're 16! Do yo' homework! Don't worry about jobs yet. XD I'm 20 and I'm jobless... *cries in a corner* TwT

"Nonononono don't cry /hugs and shelters him from all the evils of the world."

The Cured

Divine Phantom

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:47 am
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons

"

; w ; Thank you~ pfft I'm Mephiles. I am the evils of the world!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:49 am
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons

"

"You're welcome. c: Oh shush, you. If it wasn't for Sonic, I'd be part Iblis."

The Cured

Divine Phantom

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:51 am
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons

Speaking of work, I have to be getting to class~ =w=; Bye for now~ *hugs* Welcome to the family of one~?! 8D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:58 am
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons

Speaking of work, I have to be getting to class~ =w=; Bye for now~ *hugs* Welcome to the family of one~?! 8D

"Go to class, you. xD
Well, I suppose you could use the company.
"

The Cured

Divine Phantom

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:40 am
Eclipse the Darkling
Just a post right??
well..... POSTED. Hehehehe.

That's all it takes~ Thanks for staying with us. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:50 am
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons
MephiIes the Dark
Imagining Dragons

"Go to class, you. xD
Well, I suppose you could use the company.
"

Well that was an eventful 80 minute class of Sociology~ =w=; Company?! I don't need company when I'm devouring time and dimensions.

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sonic Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash