Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Returning Noob

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sieghart Frost Prince

Clean Autobiographer

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:15 pm
Hi I am a returning noob. I joined the Gaia community for a couple of days a while back and quit playing. I am now back and completely lost due to the new interface of the community. I feel like being put in a foreign country with an empty wallet. Any assistance, guidance, presents, outfits, gold and friendships would be greatly appreciated. However, friendships are treasured the most.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:20 pm
xxxxSieghartxxxx
Hi I am a returning noob. I joined the Gaia community for a couple of days a while back and quit playing. I am now back and completely lost due to the new interface of the community. I feel like being put in a foreign country with an empty wallet. Any assistance, guidance, presents, outfits, gold and friendships would be greatly appreciated. However, friendships are treasured the most.

Welcome back to Gaia! And welcome to the NSTG. ^ ___^

Yeah... Gaia isn't easy to navigate. Is there any feature you remember using but can't find? I can try to point you in the right direction.

Be sure to check out the Charities, Contests and Games NSTG subforum. Quite a few awesome users have some games and such that you can participate in to earn gold/items.

And check the Gaia Cash Tree from time to time. I like the "watch videos" option. I say check it from time to time because sometimes videos aren't available. u .u; Each video gives me 4gc. I get about 8 - 12gc at least per day (when I remember to check). Sometimes I hit a nice run and earn at least 50gc in a day. (gc = Gaia Cash)
It's not much, but it really does add up over time.
Gaia Cash is a currency that's separate from gold.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items