Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
× ✖ × Ollivander's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:58 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

25 years || Slytherin alum || pureblood legilimens
Apprentice WandmakerxxxxxxHead of Family
xxxxxxxxOllivander'sxxxxxxxxxxxWinchester Foundation

This time, there was a familiar warmth and glow. The wand let off a little glow and rainbow sparks erupted. Declan had a huge smile on his face as he stared up at the fireworks. For Wren, witnessing the wand-bonding processes was a regular event--multiple times a day in the busy hours of summer. But there was always an interesting bit of insight to see the expressions of the kids-- for them, it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

"Seems like it." Wren smiled. "That wand is bonded to you now. It'll serve you well, so it's also up to you to take care of it."

Wren set the case down in case Declan wanted to put it away or check out the specifications again. He let Declan soak in the moment a little longer, making sure he had the child's name spelled correctly for the paperwork. "Any questions for me, Declan?"

setting Work. Spring/ Summer 2060 || with Governess Heulwen + Declan McNamara
appearance 5'8", average build || wearing Black
status ah a first wand

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me that you'll open your eyes
Get up, get out, get away from these liars
'Cause they don't get your soul or your fire
Take my hand, knot your fingers through mine
And we'll walk from this dark room for the last time

✧✦
"Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:33 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Ollivander's
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Nora and Wren
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Wands!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Just a wave?

He almost didn't want to put it down because of the warm feelings it gave him, but he finally acquiesced and placed the wand back into the box. Wren told him that they were now bonded and Declan nodded, wondering about the magic behind the wand crafting, wand matching, and the bonding process, but he would shelf those for the time. He asked Declan if he had anymore questions for him. "N..no sir, just, um... how much does it cost?" He had resumed his somewhat shy nature after the magic incident with the wand. Glancing to Nora, he asked, "Can... can I pay for it?" He hoped that she would give him the money to pay for the wand since "it was up to him to take care of it".

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

addaellis

AliceInWonderland0921

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:46 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

25 years || Slytherin alum || pureblood legilimens
Apprentice WandmakerxxxxxxHead of Family
xxxxxxxxOllivander'sxxxxxxxxxxxWinchester Foundation

The excitement of the magical moment retreated back into a reserved, nervous child. Wren could almost see questions--or curiosity at least-- getting smothered under the conformity of politeness-- if he were a nicer person, Wren might have encouraged the questions or put his legilimency to use reading the questions from Declan's head. But he wasn't.

"Four galleons," Wren replied, moving to the counter when young Declan simply asked how much the wand would cost. "You'll learn more about how to care for it at Hogwarts, but for now, keep it safe."

setting Work. Spring/ Summer 2060 || with Governess Heulwen + Declan McNamara
appearance 5'8", average build || wearing Black
status ah a first wand

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me that you'll open your eyes
Get up, get out, get away from these liars
'Cause they don't get your soul or your fire
Take my hand, knot your fingers through mine
And we'll walk from this dark room for the last time

✧✦
"Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Ollivander's Wand Shop
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mama & Miss Nora
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Proving I'm Magic!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This place is so cool!!

Miss Nora teleported Sebastian and Kinzlie, and Seb... immediately threw up in a flowerpot. BUT THEN MAGIC CLEANED IT UP?!?! Miss Nora tapped her wand on some bricks, and BAM they were in a little city!? What the heck was all this! Immediately, Seb and Kinzlie held hands, and stepped foot into this new world. "How long has this been here?! Is it hidden?! Can regular-guys see this?! How is this happening?!?!" Seb questioned, getting louder each step of the way. He got a soft hair-tussle from Nora, who explained it away with the guise of magic.

"So magic is strong enough to hide an entire little town? And this isn't just some... smoke-and-mirrors trick? Sebastian can do... real, actual spells and stuff?" Kinzlie asked, a nervous look on her face as she squeezed her son's hand. "Yes, dear, he can. So far, not many, but he'll learn more and more as he goes through schooling. Let's... get his wand first, okay? And that can prove his prowess to you both." Nora offered, and Seb agreed more than happily.

The little trio walked into an old-looking shop, seeing walls lined in boxes and such. Seb and Kinzlie looked around, curious to what was going on. "Alright, dear lamb, ring the bell there, and one of the wandmakers will be out to help you get your wand. With that, you'll be able to cast spells as you learn them." Seb stepped up, dinging the little bell on the counter. He wasn't sure what was to come, but he knew it was probably going to be awesome. Dark green eyes sparkled in the lights as Sebastian tried to see everything he could.

{{Seb's Wand: 10.75”, Birch with Unicorn Hairs, springy with an etched design, 2 tries if we have time}}

{{Wearing :: Kinzlie :: Sebastian :: Nora}}
          {K - #B19CD9}{S - #FF9966}{N - #8DB600}
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff