Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
× ✖ × Ollivander's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:25 am
User Image

And even though the moment passed me by
                                                  I still can't turn away
                                                  Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  And letters that you never meant to send
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

a**ɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, Oʟʟɪᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀ's || Wᴀɴᴅᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Seth didn't even flinch as he heard the boxes exploded from the wall, and simply lifted his own wand to return the wands and boxes to their proper places. He took the wand from the girl and set it aside, now examining the wands and pulling yet another from the wall behind him. He gave it a cursory look, before he handed the wand to her. "Hrm, well, if it wasn't that one, perhaps you'll have more luck with this one. Ash and unicorn hair. ten and a half inches. Go ahead, give it a wave." His eyes drifted back to the wall and examined the wands again, mind running through the combinations. Obviously it wasn't dragon heartstring, so now it was a matter of nailing down the precise core it would work well with.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: First year students, I see.
                                                  OOC: 9 inch willow and unicorn hair, suprisingly springy, gotcha!

We grew up way too fast
                                                  And now there's nothing to believe
                                                  And reruns all become our history
                                                  A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
                                                  And I won't tell no one your name
                                                  And I won't tell 'em your name

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:06 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxA I M E E M C H A L E N

First Year ◆ Unsorted ◆ Half Blood

User Image

I know what you think in the morning,
                                                      When the sun shines on the ground,
                                                      And shows what you have done,
                                                      It shows where your mind has gone.
                                                      [/

Aimee followed her father, she was still getting used to saying and thinking that (she'd much rather call him Michael), into the wand shop. She hadn't really cared where they went first, the magic stuff was interesting, but she wasn't prone to being super excited about anything. As they walked in, Michael was explaining how getting her wand worked and what Hogwarts would be like. The shop was a tad bit crowded, and she could tell by the kid's faces they were all soon to be first years as well. She sighed and turned away from her father and walked over to the group of first years that were waiting for their turn with the wand master.

She stuck her hand out at a red headed girl. "Hi, I'm Aimee. Michael... I mean my father, says I should try and make friends." Her face was completely dead panned. The red head was talking to some man that was with another first year looking kid. Mic- Her father seemed to recognize most of the adults in the shop, which she would have found strange if her newly met sisters hadn't informed her that their family was very connected with the rest of the wizarding world.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: 10 inches, Ebony, Hippogriff feather, rigid and smooth

You all have guns,
And you never put the safety on,
I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep,
But I can't, but I can't when you all have,
Guns for hands, yeah

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------fírst----чєαr----wítch------

Claire frowned at the response from the wand and handed it back to him quietly. He didn't seem happy that she shot wands off the wall. When he handed her a new one, she was less than excited to try it. The first one had gone awry... Biting her lip nervously, she gave this wand a wave. Sparks shot from the wand, but were quickly extinguished with the sound of a deflating balloon. Claire's frown intensified. "That one didn't seem nice," she said mournfully.

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{9 inch Willow wand with a unicorn hair core, surprisingly springy
You can pick how many attempts. :3}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:56 pm
User Image

I still can't turn away
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Seth shook her head when she looked a bit nervous about the wand not working, already figuring that she was getting disappointed. She couldn't help it, and most wands happened to be quite picky about who they wanted to be their master. "Oh, don't worry, that one probably doesn't feel like you're a good match. Every wand happens to have their own quirks and personalities, so it's no surprise that you haven't found yours yet. I've never run into a witch or wizard that found their wand on the first try. But, I know it's here, so we just have to try again. You'll know it when you've found it." The wandmaker took the wand from Claire and looked over the boxes again with interest. He knew it was there, he just had to find it. He had his stock from Jimmy Kiddell's here as well as what Damien had in his own store, and he knew every wand he'd crafted quite well. His fingers trailed over the boxes lightly, his expression considering as he thought about what would be a good match.

Suddenly it came to him, and he smiled in spite of himself. Of course she would be one of the more flexible types, wouldn't she? He took down a wand carefully and opened up its box to retrieve it.
                                                  "Here, try this one. You seemed to have an affinity for unicorn hair, just not that particular wand. This one might be more to what you need than the ash. Willow and unicorn hair, nine inches. Why don't you give that a try instead?" Seth handed the girl the wand, and leaned against the counter, waiting to see what the wand did. If that one didn't work, then he was going to be very much surprised and would have to find a similar wand.

════════════════════════

We grew up way too fast

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:18 pm

♫ I will be there ♪

Claire bit her lip nervously and accepted the wand from the man. She knew that it usually didn't happen right away. Rider had taken two tries to get her wand right. But Claire had already surpassed that. Though the man telling her that wands basically had their own personalities was interesting to her. However, as soon as the willow wand hit her hand, Claire could feel it. The wand in her hand gave her a surge of confidence and a small smile lightened her frowning face. "Wave it, right?" she asked, before giving the wand a wave. The wand let out pink and purple sparks, both of which happened to be her favorite colors. Claire squealed in excitement and waved the wand again, conjuring more. "Oh my gosh! I love it! It's so awesome!!" She was practically bouncing with excitement now. "Thank you so much!" she called to Seth. Turning to Rider, she brandished the wand excitedly. "Look! Unicorn hair! Just like yours!"

♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔟𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔈𝔡𝔤𝔢𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔥 ♥
                                                          Looking Regal at Ollivander's with Brandon, Michael D, Caty, Aimee, Michael M
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ What??? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝔓𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰 𝔬 𝔞 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤, 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝑦𝔰 𝔢 𝔵 𝔭 𝔩 𝔬 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝓗 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝑦'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔟 𝔢 𝔣 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡 𝔬 𝔴 𝔫 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔢, 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤 𝔯 𝔬 𝔲 𝔫 𝔡 𝔫 𝔢 𝔞 𝔯 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxx
                                                          𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯 𝔦 𝔰 𝔢 𝔲 𝔰 𝔲 𝔭 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯 𝔢 𝔰 𝔱 ? ✦ ✦ ✦xxx
                                                          ══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWesley was unsurprised, but nonetheless pleased, to receive the confirmation that he was at least right about Michael and Jeremy being related, though the word 'brother' did throw him for a loop. If they were brothers, why was Jeremy adopted? It answered on question, but raised several more. "It's... somewhat complicated. In the simplest terms, one of my adoptive nephews is an old friend of his, from before they were both adopted. I met him last Christmas, when my wife hosted a holiday party," The Slytherin answered, figuring that was the easiest way to put it. It left an awful lot out, and Kenny and Jer considered one another siblings rather than friends, but that was a lot to explain, and most of it was probably unnecessary at this point. He resolved to ask Kenny about the details concerning the Davenports and Jeremy, since it seemed like the entire thing would be rather complicated. He doubted very highly if Jeremy would mind sharing, since the boy was something of an open book, but didn't now the blonde well enough to ask him, and Michael didn't seem the sort to be so open with such personal matters. That alone should've told Wesley that perhaps he should mind his own business, but he was curious. If Kenny had no information, he would leave it be, or so he told himself.

spaceThe older gentleman managed to cough to cover his laugh when the first year insulted his son's shop. He probably shouldn't have found it amusing. "Hm, that you'll have to take up with my son, the owner," he quipped, offering Damien a small wave. The younger Edgeworth was currently busy with a customer, as was Wesley's nephew Seth, so the Slytherin simply directed the two boys away from the door to not block it, and waited. He was somewhat surprised when Ciaran entered, not having known that his brother in law was going to bring Caty shopping for her things today. The could have coordinated. Wes always liked to do that if possible, if only because it meant that the students had a chance to meet one or two of their classmates. Before he could say anything, though, his niece had thrown herself at Michael, thinking it was Jer. Again, he found himself coughing to cover a laugh. "Caty, this is Michael. He's Jeremy's brother," he told her, somewhat amused. The dark haired man glanced at Ciaran, offering a small smile. "You should have told me you were taking her out today," he said pleasantly. Then, he gestured towards his charge. "This is Brandon Davenport, he'll be in your year, Caty. Brandon, this is my niece, and her father Ciaran."

spaceThe door opened again then, and Wes glanced over to see Michael McHalen enter with a young lady. The governor was about to greet his friend when the child spoke, introducing herself, and referred to Michael as her father. He blinked oddly, glancing over at the man in question with an arched brow. "Father?" he asked, curious. He'd known Michael a rather long time, his sister had been the man's second wife, after all, and he had been quite certain the man only had three daughters. And he hadn't heard anything about an adoption in the works... Had Michael simply neglected to inform him, then? Or was this a situation more like the one Deveron had found himself in... three times over. He did know there were some questionable moments in Michael's past, after all... Wesley found himself grateful that, in spite of what a shrew his first wife had been, he'd never strayed, and that he'd met Siobhan so shortly after she had died. He'd hate to've continued the trend with a b*****d of his own.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔮 𝔲 𝔦 𝔵 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠, 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝑘 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯 𝔬 𝔟 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠
                                                          xxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔐𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔩 𝔩 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔱 𝔦 𝔪 𝔢
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔭 𝔲 𝔩 𝔰 𝔢 𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔣 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡 𝔴 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔊𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞 𝔠 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬 𝔫 𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟 𝔢 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔰

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Tamoketh

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:10 am
Tobias Ledford
YEAR: first :: HOUSE: unsorted
(You can click the picture to view his profile)
User Image

Tobias shuffled uncomfortably when the large group entered the shop. He never really liked being in a large group and didn't want to be the center of attention. Having Damien and MJ watching him wasn't too bad, but past that he would probably have been too anxious. Thankfully someone else appeared to take care of the group, so Tobias could breathe a sigh of relief. Damien handed him another wand and Tobias smiled as he received it. <
Another one with Mahogany wood.> Tobias thought to himself. He really liked the look and feel of the wand in his hand. He felt something with the wand that was different than the others. He held it in his right hand for a few moments before switching it to his left hand. The wand felt comfortable in both hands and Tobias didn't notice either one feeling 'right' over the other one. Since it was already in his left hand, he took a breath and gave it a flick, almost closing his eyes while doing so. From the tip of the wand escaped a few sparks, which got Tobias to worry that this might have been the wrong wand after all. However, more sparks kept coming out and they seemed to act more like fireworks than anything bad. After the sparks had subsided and nothing was damaged or on fire, Tobias let out a loud "YES!", covering his mouth a second after realizing the people nearby. "Well, I think that one was a success!" Tobias said with a smile as wide as his face. He was excited that, not only did he not have to go through another wand failure, but that he was able to finally able to have a wand of his own. <Now the real fun can start.> Tobias thought to himself, imagining how much fun he'll get to have at Hogwarts and trying to ignore all the negative things that he could think about it. He wouldn't be able to be completely positive, but he could at least try and focus on the good things to come out of it.

((OOC))
Don't worry about the reply, and sorry about this one taking a little bit with the influx of people arriving.

EDIT: Toned down the wand's actions.

Cara MiaKitty

MelB87

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon listened to Mister Edgeworth's explanation of how he knew Michael's brother and knew there was a lot being unsaid, but decided to ignore them. As it was, Michael simply nodded and shrugged a bit. "Well, that explains it. Jeremy did have a lot of friends he knew from the orphanage, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he still kept in touch with all of them. Not sure how complicated it could really be, however." Michael got a rueful smile on his face as he said this, and Brandon just shook his head and wondered just how Michael had a brother adopted by a different family. That meant when he got his cousin alone, he was going to pester him with questions.

Brandon looked slightly abashed as he was informed that the owner of the shop was the governor's son. Well, it made sense that they came here then. Probably got a discount or something. In any case, Brandon still felt like bouncing from excitement.
                                                  "Sorry, I guess we're just waiting on everyone then. I mean, there's two people on the shop working, and a lot of people here. How long do you think it'll take, anyway?" He just kept his eyes on the other students getting their wands. One girl looked like she had gotten her wand, while a boy was having fire shoot from his. Was that how wands chose people? It looked really cool, in any case.

When the door opened to admit another group, what looked to be a daughter and her father, Brandon ducked out of the way as the girl suddenly ran up and wrapped her arms around his cousin. Well, this was interesting. Mister Edgeworth seemed to correct the girl, before Michael gave the older man a look that said 'I told you so." He then pat the girl on the head and looked over at her father before looking back at her.
                                                  "Another one, it seems. I'm guessing my brother's well-known around the wizarding world? I mean, the owner of the joke shop knew who he was, well, after informing me that the only thing I could purchase was muggle joke and prank items. I am sorry though. I'll make sure to let Jeremy know I saw you though."

Brandon just rolled his eyes. This was ridiculous. Deciding that he was going to ignore the blatantly obvious attention his cousin was getting, he looked over to the other girl that introduced herself to the other, Caty. He decided to grin and wave at her, feeling comfortable with at least introducing himself. "Hi, I'm Brandon. Umm, is that your dad, or umm... Okay, that was awkward. Nice to meet you in any case."

════════════════════════

Thinking: This place is really dusty...
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image

I still can't turn away
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Seth smiled at her, feeling glad that it hadn't been such a challenge after all. He looked over at the older girl and boy that was with Claire and decided to address them. "All right, willow and unicorn hair, nine inches, quite springy. if you want me to, I can go ahead and put it back in the box while you do the rest of your shopping for school. In any case, that will be five galleons." Seth then turned his attention back to the girl, his smile still in place. "As for you, young lady, I expect that you'll take good care of that wand. It's the most important item you'll posses as a witch. There isn't anything more important than that wand."

════════════════════════

We grew up way too fast

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image

-------------------------------------------
---------------Ferb Black
Previous School: Dark Mark Institute
School Year: 2021

Ferb walks into Ollivanders wand shop. As he walks in he starts looking around to see what advanced wands were available. He does take a step back when he see's a spider and quickly gets to the other side of the shop where the spider is not.

OOC: Open for Interaction  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:45 pm
User ImageHaiden Black
Past school: Dark Mark Institute
School grad year: 2021

Haider walks into Ollivander's only to find his brother in the far corner. He walks over. "What's going on?" He asks. Once he is told the answer about the spider he laughs "Still scared of a little spider I see." He smirks.

OOC: Open for interaction  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:12 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider had been watching her sister, a feeling of dread growing in her as she could see her sister's disposition falling. But when Claire finally succeeded in finding the right wand, Rider's face split in a wide grin. Her excitement super charged Rider's and the girl bounced excitedly with her sister. "It totally is! Best sisters ever!" She smiled at her sister and patted her shoulder, then turned her attention to Seth as he addressed her. "Oh, of course. Thank you." She fished into her purse and pulled out the pouch wherein she kept her money. The elder Wilson fished out the proper payment and presented it to him. "Thank you again. This was fun," she said, then smiled to her friends and sister. "Alright, let's get out of here. Don't want to get in the way." She smiled at Seth again, then ushered everyone out.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:15 pm

♫ I will be there ♪

Claire bounced excitedly with her sister, then turned when she heard the man say he was going to put her wand in the box. She wanted to carry it! Her frown turned to Rider as she started to fish out payment. A galleon was the bigger one, right? Claire would probably need Rider to explain how the money system worked again. She watched Rider pay for her wand and tuck the box in her bag. The eleven year old pawed at her sister's bag, wanting to hold her new wand. When Rider ushered everyone out, Claire asked, "We should probably go to the robe place next. You said they have to measure me, right?" She frowned at the thought of being measured. Why did she need to get measured?

♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:46 am
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | υиsσятєם ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty was a bit confused by what her uncle was telling her but it certainly made sense. Well, him being a doppleganger would also make sense but she supposed just being another brother would have to suffice. She giggled though when the Jer clone-Michael-told him he was getting recognized a lot that day and patted her on the head saying he'd inform his brother he saw her the next time they met. As she unwound herself from around him Ciaran gave Wesley a sheepish grin at his comment that she should've told the man he had chosen today to get his daughter's supplies. Even though it wasn't a reprimand he still felt like he had been caught sneaking back home at three o'clock in the morning with bloodshot eyes and the smell of whiskey and smoke on his breath and glitter in his hair. Not that it's happened of course. Not with Wes at least. "I' was sortofa sprin' o' t'e momen' sorta thing. She was bored an' I, well, I couln' stay a' home another second without goin' crazy." the father admitted lowering his eyes. He knew that by going out that Rhys wouldn't magically reappear back at the manor but it certainly helped more than pacing a tread in the living room, his bedroom, and the kitchen. He was taken out of his depressing thoughts by another man and his apparent daughter coming into the shop who the older Slytherin apparently knew but didn't know about the child. Drama! Caty on the other hand was taken aback by two separate people introducing themselves to her and wondered briefly if this was how Wendy had felt her fist day in Neverland. "Hi Aimee, hi Brandon, I'm Caty Blake! " she crossed her hands and gave each hand to the other person shaking them so that they wouldn't feel excluded. She gave the boy a small grin as he flubbed up in asking if the man with her was her Da even after Uncle Wes had said so. "Yeah, he's my Da. I'm guessing you're a muggleborn since Uncle Wes is showing you around, unless you're a secret lovechild he just found out about." the girl said with a wry smirk and giggle. ஐﻬ

OOC: Wand~ 11 inches, Peach Wood, Fairy Wings Core, Pliable with a Spiraled Shaft

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:55 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxA I M E E M C H A L E N

First Year ◆ Unsorted ◆ Half Blood

User Image

I know what you think in the morning,
                                                      When the sun shines on the ground,
                                                      And shows what you have done,
                                                      It shows where your mind has gone.
                                                      [/

Michael shrugged sheepishly at Wesley's question. "It's a long story..." Before he could say anything else, a smirk had wound its way onto Aimee's lips and she interrupted. "Its not that long of a story. My mom's a whore, he was in a fragile state, and she got pregnant, then resented me for the next 11 years until he showed up on my doorstep after I got my Hogwarts letter to take me shopping, only for my whore mother to scream at him for a couple hours and then kick me out." She shrugged, glancing at her father to see him grimacing and covering half his face with his hand. "See! Not long at all." She gave a bubbly smile and turned to the other kids. The smile was tainted with anger and hatred though to the point where it mostly just looked sarcastic.

When the blonde boy with the older man the red head girl had been talking too, introduced himself, she sighed gratefully. It gave her something else to focus on besides the anger. "Like I said, I'm Aimee, I'm kinda new to this whole magic thing, so sorry if I sound dumb." She giggled at Caty's mention of a secret love child. "I'm pretty sure that would be me, are we secret love childs common in this magical world? According to... him... I'm what cha guys call a half blood... but he's a pureblood? And my ma was normal... muggle?"

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: 10 inches, Ebony, Hippogriff feather, rigid and smooth

You all have guns,
And you never put the safety on,
I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep,
But I can't, but I can't when you all have,
Guns for hands, yeah

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]