Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
× ✖ × Ollivander's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:07 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Mαяıиα Eđgeωøятħ
                                                          Looking Casual at Work with Customers
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Bit early, isn't it? Oh, well. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

If тıмe ¢øυłđ š т ø ρ, ħøω ¢αи I мακe тħıš м ø я e ρ ø e т ı ¢ ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Wħeи тħeяe'š и ø т ħ ı и g мøяe ρ α т ħ e т ı ¢ тø вe šαıđ? ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ вяıиg мe ø υ т, šħøω мe ł ı g ħ т ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          I'м š ø я я ч ıf I ħ ı đ e, I'м тøø α f я α ı đ тø łøøκ ı и š ı đ e ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDamien watched the young girl carefully, smiling in satisfaction when the wand reacted to her. The effect was actually quite impressive; it was a very good match. When she said she definitely wanted that wand, he chuckled a bit, holding out his hand to take it from her and box it up. "I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't sell it to you," he told her cheerfully. "Cost on that wand is twelve galleons." He stepped behind the counter to ring up the sale, very carefully returning the wand to its box before handing it over to the young lady.

spaceThe second child, the boy, seemed possibly even more nervous than the girl had. Seeing someone else get their wand could sometimes have that effect. Sometimes they weren't sure if they'd measure up, sometimes they were intimidated, sometimes they didn't want to look foolish in front of someone who was going to be their classmate. There were plenty of reasons, really. Damien hadn't personally had any of those problems, not really, when he'd gotten his wand. He had, however, been very confused, when he'd begun studying wandlore and learned about it. To his mind, it hadn't seemed to suit him very well at all... And perhaps it hadn't, then. Now, though, it was a perfect match in every way. He often wondered if it was because the wand had somehow known who he'd become.

spaceWhatever the reason for Tobias' nerves, Damien was sure that they'd prove needless here shortly. That was another reason he'd worked so hard to learn to read people; the more wands a child had to try, the more nervous they seemed to get. "It's very nice to meet you, as well," he told the young man, setting the tape measure to its job and looking over a few boxes. He'd grabbed one or two while he'd been getting MJ's, but he had another couple that he thought might be worth a go as well. The Slytherin smiled at the boy, shrugging. "It's perfectly possible to switch depending on the situation," he told him, "My stepmother is like that. For anything of a domestic sort, cleaning charms and the like, she's right-handed, but everything else she does left." He considered the boy for a long moment, then grabbed a wand from the counter, handing it over. "Nine inches, Sycamore with unicorn hair," he told Tobias, watching curiously.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ Yøυ ¢αяяч т я υ т ħ αиđ мακe мe š м ı ł e
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ If ıт ωeяe ч ø υ α и đ м e тøиıgħт
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I ωøυłđ т α м e тħe š т α я š
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ αиđ šανe тħe в я ı g ħ т e š т øиe føя ч ø υ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MelB87

Tamoketh

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:11 am
Tobias Ledford
YEAR: first :: HOUSE: unsorted
(You can click the picture to view his profile)
User Image

Tobias breathed a small sigh of relief when Damien said that his stepmother was similar to himself. He watches as Damien handed him his first wand to try and listened at its description. <
Unicorn hair... that's kind of cool! Okay, let's see what this baby can do.> He thought to himself before reaching for the wand. He didn't want to psych himself out, so as he grabbed the wand with his right hand he took a deep breath. He gave it a twirl and flicked it in front of him, holding his breath while doing so. A small puff of smoke left the wand and it seemed like nothing happened. Tobias exhaled a sigh of relief before another, much larger puff of smoke escaped the wand and surrounded him completely. Closing his eyes and coughing heavily, he reached over to feel the desk and placed the wand on top of it. "I think... that this one... isn't the one..." Tobias said between coughs. When the smoke finally cleared and Tobias regained his composure he quickly checked to make sure that Damien and MJ were fine. He was a little embarrased by what had happened, but really he was just happy nothing was broken... his body or otherwise. He looked at Damien with a quizical and still nervous look before saying: "Maybe my left hand next?"

((OOC))
8.5", Mahogany wood, Dittany Stalk core, stiff and smooth grain. They say 3rd time's a charm, so 3 tries please.

Cara MiaKitty

MelB87

Tamoketh

Loyal Gatekeeper

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Mαяıиα Eđgeωøятħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

If тıмe ¢øυłđ š т ø ρ, ħøω ¢αи I мακe тħıš м ø я e ρ ø e т ı ¢ ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDamien shook his head, taking the first wand from the young man. "No, not this one. You'll get a more... pleasant, reaction out of the right one," he said cheerfully, then looked at the wands he'd pulled on the counter. After a pause, he grabbed a second one, looked it over for a moment, then handed it over. "Here, try this; ten inches, Mahogany with Dragon Heartstring." He tilted his head to watch the boy try the wand. "Feel free to try it in your other hand, or try both. There's no need to rush yourself on anything," he told Tobias with a small, encouraging smile. "What's important is that you're comfortable. So, try one hand, then the other, whichever one feels more... right, that's the one to go with. It probably won't affect the wand's choice either way, if it's your wand it will work no matter which hand you hold it in." Honestly, Damien had never been entirely certain why they measured the wand arm either way, but that was the way it was done. He was pretty sure there was something to it, but he'd never figured it out, and he did his job just fine without whatever information was supposed to be gleaned from it.

User Image

So sorry for the wait, like I was telling Mel, I never got a notification that you'd posted >.<

MelB87

Tamoketh

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:35 am
Tobias Ledford
YEAR: first :: HOUSE: unsorted
(You can click the picture to view his profile)
User Image

Listening to Damien talk about how the wand should feel 'right' seemed odd for him. His parents had mentioned the same thing to him before when they talked about what it was like to get their wands, but it's something he wasn't sure he understood. <
Well, if there's ever a time to understand what they meant, it would be now when I get my wand.> He took the next wand that Damien handed him and felt a little excited when hearing that the core was a Dragon Heartstring. He held it in his right hand, felt its weight and looked over the beautiful grain of the Mahogany wood. Even if this wasn't his wand, he hoped that his would be Mahogany as well. He moved the wand to his left hand, took a deep breath and gave it a flick. There was a flash of light and a sharp pain in his hand, which caused him to drop the wand. He noticed his hand being darker as if it had been singed by fire. He lightly blew on it a little bit and then inspected it to make sure he wasn't burned too badly. Seeing that his hand seemed fine, he looked up to Damien and said sheepishly: "Well, not that one. Maybe third time's a charm?" It was a saying that he had heard other people use before and it's one he always liked. He admired the fact that, despite the reaction, the wand itself had no marks on it and didn't seem to be affecting the desk. He rubbed his hand again to verify that everything was still connected and working while waiting to see what his next wand might be.

((OOC))
8.5", Mahogany wood, Dittany Stalk core, stiff and smooth grain. They say 3rd time's a charm, so 3 tries please.

Cara MiaKitty

MelB87

Tamoketh

Loyal Gatekeeper

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider pushed open the door to the wand shop and help it open for her family and friends. There was already a boy in here doing his wand shopping, so Rider tugged gently on her sister's arm. "You'll have to wait your turn Claire. Let this boy finish shopping. You can look around in the mean time." Rider nodded to her sister, hoping the girl's manners would override her excitement.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:57 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------fírst----чєαr----wítch------

Claire skipped excitedly into the wand shop and saw another boy already there. Almost immediately, Rider tugged on her and told her to wait her turn. Claire nodded. She wasn't a meanie after all. She'd wait her turn! In the meantime, she was going to stare in awe at all the awesome things in the shop. The smell of the place drew her to the counter to peer at all the wands. There were so many lining the walls. Which wand would choose her?!? The girl was so anxious to find out! She was practically shaking with excitement.

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss Gryff-indorK

The Shiny Fu-rret

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall followed his friends into Ollivanders, remembering a few years ago, when he was here to get his own trusty wand. There was another young student there to get his wand, so Rider told her sister they'd have to wait a minute. Of course, it could take several minutes, but either way, they had all day! Claire was shaking, probably with excitement, but possibly with nerves as well. Lyall had been a bit nervous when he had had to stand to find his wand. The teen wrapped an arm around Claire, offering her a warm hug. Hugs always helped! "Don't worry! I'm sure you'll find a perfect wand!" He nodded, grinning brightly. Claire was just too sweet to worry!

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image

And even though the moment passed me by
                                                  I still can't turn away
                                                  Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  And letters that you never meant to send
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

a**ɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, Oʟʟɪᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀ's || Wᴀɴᴅᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Seth looked over at where Damien seemed to be working. Ever since he had sold off his own wand shop, he hadn't minded taking a back seat to his cousin. If nothing else, it wasn't due to the fact that he was a bad business owner, though his mum would disagree. It was just that his shop was little-known. He wished luck to the next business owners, however, and he went to work with Damien instead. As it was, he came out of the back and noted that Damien was engaged with one of the customers while another was waiting. He gave a smile to the people entering the shop and nodded toward them. "Hello, and welcome to Ollivander's. I do apologize about the delay, but it seems Damien is currently busy. I take it you're here for a first-time wand?" He was completely relaxed, and at ease as he regarded the two girls and the boy. He actually enjoyed this part of his job, and wouldn't change occupations for anything in the world.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: First year students, I see.
                                                  OOC: Just lemme know how many times you would like Claire to try for her wand, and please put what kind of wand she's to get. :3

We grew up way too fast
                                                  And now there's nothing to believe
                                                  And reruns all become our history
                                                  A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
                                                  And I won't tell no one your name
                                                  And I won't tell 'em your name

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:12 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

After holding the door open for Claire, Lyall and Tori in that order, she stepped fully into the shop herself. Almost immediately, someone came out of the back and offered to help. Rider smiled politely at the man and ushered Claire forward. "Go on Claire." She smiled reassuringly to her sister and stepped back with her friends to watch her sister.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{Shiny gave me permission to move her character into the shop. :3}

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:16 pm

♫ I will be there ♪

Claire squeaked when Lyall hugged her, then looked up at the boy and smiled. She was so focused on the wand shop that she hadn't noticed him move over to her. She nodded at him and smiled wider. Then someone came out of the back and asked if she was a first timer. The girl nodded eagerly, then glanced at her sister. Nodding, she stepped forward. "Um, yes sir. It's no worry, sir. I'm... um... Claire Wilson, sir. And I need to get myself a wand." She chewed on her lip a little nervously, hoping the man would find her a good wand.

♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

{9 inch Willow wand with a unicorn hair core, surprisingly springy
You can pick how many attempts. :3}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Mαяıиα Eđgeωøятħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceDamien flinched slightly at the reaction the boy had with the wand, wincing a bit, though he maintained a small smile on his face. "Yeah, I'd say not that one, but we might be getting close," he replied easily. As he spoke, a rather sizable group entered the shop. He'd have been concerned, but it seemed like most of them were older, with only one younger looking child among them. A group taking a first year shopping, then? Seemed logical enough. He was about to tell them he'd be with them momentarily when Seth appeared. He'd admit, he was confused for half of a second, before he recalled that his cousin had closed his own shop and come to help him out. Damien was more than a bit bothered by that turn of events, mostly because Seth had been working longer than he had, and really it should've been the other way around. But Damien'd had the good fortune to be completing his apprenticeship right when Ollivander's had gone up for sale, an opportunity his father had refused to allow him to pass up. The name his shop carried had pretty much promised him good business. It had all been a matter of luck, he knew, but he still felt exceptionally guilty for it. Still, though, he was glad to have the help, if only because the place did tend to get swamped around this time of year.

spaceSatisfied that Seth had a handle on the new group, the Slytherin turned his attention back to his own customer, taking the wand from the boy and considering it for a long moment. Based on the reaction of the previous two... After a second, he grabbed another wand off the counter, looked it over for a second, then handed it over. "Alright, try this. Eight and half inches, Mahogany with dittany stalk core," he said, feeling optimistic. Hopefully, this would go well... and given the volume of people inside, hopefully it wouldn't be as or more explosive than the last attempt, if it wasn't the right one.

User Image

So sorry for the wait, like I was telling Mel, I never got a notification that you'd posted >.<

MelB87

Tamoketh

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image

And even though the moment passed me by
                                                  I still can't turn away
                                                  Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  And letters that you never meant to send
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

a**ɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, Oʟʟɪᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀ's || Wᴀɴᴅᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Seth Seth nodded and smiled, already getting out the tape measure to go about its usual measuring while he started eyeing the boxes around him. When the tape measure was finished, he merely snapped it up and pulled out a box from out of one of the many piles. This one seemed to possibly fit the girl, but he had no clue until she tried it. "All right then Claire, how about you try this one with your dominant hand. Ths one is beechwood and dragon heartstring, eleven and three-quarter inches. Just go ahead and give it a wave, if you want to." He stood back after handing the wand to the younger girl and waited, watching to see if he needed to get another wand and already appraising some of the boxes around him for a possible better match if this one wasn't it.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: First year students, I see.
                                                  OOC: 9 inch willow and unicorn hair, suprisingly springy, gotcha!

We grew up way too fast
                                                  And now there's nothing to believe
                                                  And reruns all become our history
                                                  A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
                                                  And I won't tell no one your name
                                                  And I won't tell 'em your name

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon watched Michael nod at Wesley as he led the cousins to the wand shop. He had a million questions of his own, and was insanely curious as to what was actually happening. He didn't think there was something different about his cousin, but he could be mistaken. "Oh, you must know Jeremy. Yeah, he and Gypsy are getting married this winter, I believe. I'm supposed to be one of the groomsmen. Though, how do you know Jeremy and Gypsy? I mean, no offence, I'm just curious as to how you know my brother." Brandon blinked. Wait, Michael didn't have any brothers, right? At least none in any of the family gatherings he'd ever been to. He looked from one man to another, hoping someone would break the stalemate and actually tell him what was going on.

They entered the wand shop, and Brandon immediately looked around. Okay, he was kind of excited, but he found the location kind of boring. There was nothing but boxes here, though there certainly seemed to be other kids testing out their wands. He glanced over to the two and bit his lip.
                                                  "Wait, we get our wands here? I thought it'd be cooler or something. It kinda looks boring. Umm, no offence, sir." Brandon looked over apologetically to the older man while he could see Michael facepalming at him. Okay, maybe it was kind of bad to say, but he couldn't help it. He honestly thought there would be more to a wand shop than boxes and a counter.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This place is really dusty...
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:05 pm

♫ I will be there ♪

Claire watched nervously as the man measured her then curiously as he moved to select a wand from the wall. She mouthed the words after he said them, then took the offered wand in her hand. She could feel power in it and when he said to wave it, she nodded. "Okay sir." She waved the wand. Immediately, a bunch of boxes ejected from the wall, spewing their contents. Claire squeaked loudly and waved her arms frantically. "Okay! I don't think that's it!" she exclaimed, exasperatedly.

♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

{9 inch Willow wand with a unicorn hair core, surprisingly springy
You can pick how many attempts. :3}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | υиsσятєם ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty had apparated to Diagon with her Da to get her supplies but didn't feel as excited as she supposed she should've. For starters, she had planned for both her brothers to be here with her to watch her get her robes and see what wand she got but instead neither could show. Rhys because he ran away to wherever and Kenny was busy with his own stuff that probably meant he was looking for Rhys. She let out a sigh which apparently didn't go unnoticed by her father who suddenly wrapped an arm around her in a light hug as he lead them through the crowds of other families. "W'ere do ya wanna go firs' Caty-Cat? Today's all 'bout you!" She wrinkled her nose as he punctuated his words by ruffling her hair and raised her hands to fix it giving the taller man a teasing sight of her tongue with a small grin. She was just about to ask to get robes (mainly so she could ask the seamstress if she could get the peter pan collar) when she spotted the familiar figure of Uncle Wes walking with another boy and...Jer?!? Her green eyes followed the group towards the wand shop. "Let's go to Ollivanders to get my wand!" she told him quickly grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the wand shop. When they got there Caty had to look around a bit through the small crowd of other first years before she spotted his blonde hair and burst into a wide smile and ran over to him. If there was one person in the entire world who could make her smile these days it was Jer. Well and Bastian and Balder, but that was two whole people not just one person. Math. She wrapped her arms around his waist in a hug when she got over to him and noticed that for once he wasn't wearing his usual colorful clothing. Maybe it was in the wash? "Jer! What are you doing here?! And why are your clothes so boring? And where are your piercings?!" the first year gasped noticing the lack of metal in his ears and face. It was so weird! And he didn't have pink in his hair! So weeiirrddd...ஐﻬ

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff