Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
× ✖ × Ollivander's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Summer 2039

space(✽) ƲαѕιƖιѕα Mαякσν
                                            spxxxxxsxxxxxxce PurebloodRavenclaw AlumnaWerewolf, Blood Oath Pack
                                            spxxxxxxxxxsxxce Potion MistressWandmakerOllivanders Shop Assistant

speSнє ѕαι∂ αт ηιgнт ιη му ∂яєαмѕ, "Ƴσυ ∂αηcє ση α тιgнтяσρє σƒ ωєιя∂"
                                            speOн, вυт ωнєη I ωαкє υρ, уσυ'яє ѕσ ησямαℓ тнαт уσυ נυѕт ∂ιѕαρρєαя
                                            speƳσυ'яє ѕσ ѕтяαιgнт ℓιкє cσммυтєяѕ ωιтн вяιєƒcαѕєѕ тσωιηg тнє ℓιηє
                                            speƬнєяє'ѕ ησ яєѕι∂υє σƒ α тσятυяєя ιηѕι∂є σƒ уσυя єуєѕ!
                                            speSнє ѕαι∂, "Ƴσυ'яє נυѕт ℓιкє Mιкє Lσνє вυт уσυ ωαηηα вє Ɓяιαη Ɯιℓѕση-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vasilisa was just putting the wands back to where she picked it up when two girls with their mothers came in, though for the one-eyed mother Vasya could have sworn she saw her before. Most likely in school, and most likely not from her year. Otherwise, Vasya would know immediately if they were from Class 2028. However, the Russian didn't presssed on the matter and smiled in acknowledgement before paying her attention to the dark-haired girl, since she came here. "Hello you lot, and welcome to Ollivanders, and I'm going to assume you're here for your first wand?" She asked sincerely, "And... you're Enid, from what I heard just now? I'm Vasya, by the way. Let me get the measurements for a while, then I'll pick a few boxes for you to try. But first, are you left-hand or right?" She asked, then observed the young girl for a while. The girl seemed a little bit reserved, if not quiet nor shy. That's all that she could figure out for her but she could afford to take a few risks- but she still needed to get an idea.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            speShe said, "You're just like Mike Love but you'll never be Brian Wilson!"
                                            speAnd I said: Hey, hey! If crazy equals genius-
                                            speHey, hey! If crazy equals genius, then I'm a ******** arsonist!
                                            speI'm a rocket scientist! Hey, hey, if crazy equals genius-
                                            speYou can set yourself on fire, but you're never gonna burn, burn, burn
                                            speYou can set yourself on fire, but you're never gonna learn, learn, learn!

WITH [Enid, specifically] AT [Front counter]
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOCcor
                                            ((ooc info here))

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:21 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Score! He could get a wand first! It was admittedly one of the more exciting part of his list. It be how he do magic, at least on purpose. He did have questions like what was Quidditch was, could he see a dragon, can he have a dragon. But first a wand was in order. Once they arrived he was surprised by all the long thin boxes. “Whoa… how we going to find a wand here before summer ends? There so many boxes!” He said looking to see how high it went. Hopefully the one he needed wan’t up there. He wandered to the counter where he assumed the shopkeeper. “Hello, I’m hoping to leave here with a wand, though there is so many it might take a long time. I do hope there's a way to sort all these” Cian asked the shopkeeper. For the last part of his greeting he was looking at the high shelves tring to make out the labels.

Occ: 1 try, 2 if you really want to. 11”, Spruce, Phoenix feather

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Cara MiaKitty

st]

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ѕιnce we мeт ι ғeel a lιgнтneѕѕ ιn мy ѕтep
                                              yoυ're мιleѕ away вυт ι ѕтιll ғeel yoυ
                                              laтe aт nιgнт wнen yoυ can'т ғall aѕleep
                                              ι'll вe lyιng rιgнт вeѕιde yoυ coυnтιng ѕнeep

spaceDamien glanced up from his books to see a woman enter with a young boy. Smiling as they approached, he slid off his seat and came around to the front of the counter, rolling up his sleeves. "Not to worry, that's what I'm here for," he said cheerfully, offering his hand first to the young boy and then to the woman. "Damien Edgeworth, I'm the owner. And you are...?"

spaceAs he spoke, he gestured for them to follow him to an area slightly off to the side from the front counter, and pulled his own wand out to summon his tape measure. "If you'll just stand there for me, we can get started on your measurements," he said, and with a flick of his wand the tape was off, Damien making mental notes as it went. "Are you right or left handed?" he asked, thinking on the wands that might work for the boy. It was always a challenge with strangers, of course. But the child's enthusiasm and curiosity were helpful. The outgoing ones were always easier.

spaceHe disappeared into the shelves for a moment. When he returned, he had a small stack of wand boxes in hand. Setting them on the counter, he took out the first and offered it to the boy.
                                              "Ten inches, spruce with unicorn hair," he offered, watching curiously. Hopefully nothing explosive happened; it tended to go that way with excitable children.

anywнere ι go тнere yoυ are - anywнere ι go тнere yoυ are
                                              yoυ're тнe ғιre and тнe ғlood and ι'll alwayѕ ғeel yoυ ιn мy вlood
                                              everyтнιng ιѕ ғιne wнen yoυr нead'ѕ reѕтιng neхт тo мιne
                                              now lιѕтen нere, ѕнe ѕaιd, вoy wнen yoυ ĸnow yoυ'll ĸnow, and ι ĸnow

wнere - Shop - Front Counter
                                              wнen - Summer 2040
                                              wιтн - Cian

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:41 am
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was happy to see the shop keeper was nice. Usully school shopping was at a big store with the cashiers looking bored or something. It was good to see someone at work that seemed happy. The wand guy introduced himself and offered a handshake. His dad would sometimes have guest over, so Cian had sorta learned a good handshake. "My name is Cian!" He said moving to where he needed to be. Damian pulled out his own wand and soon a tape measure was measuring seemingly random part of him. He was watching the tape so much that he almost missed the question. "Oh! Well I write with my right one. So yea right-handed!" Cian replied while he was now watching Damian pick out some boxes. How did he know which ones to try? Perhaps the measurements?

Damian came back with the boxes and the measure tape finished likely on command. "Oooo pretty." He said as he was passed a nicely decorated wand. It was decent sized and made of spruce. Weren't those evergreen trees? It also had unicorn hair in it, that was pretty sweet. He decided to give it a wave, honestly just for fun, when it let off a pop and a cloud. A really stinky cloud. "Oh dude! I think it farted....I'm not keen on a gassy wand." He said passing it back while using the other arm to cover his nose till the wand fart dissipated.

Occ: 1 try, 2 if you really want to. 11”, Spruce, Phoenix feather

Girl but all the while
                                                                            You're out of time

Miss GryffindorK

null

Cara MiaKitty

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιnce we мeт ι ғeel a lιgнтneѕѕ ιn мy ѕтep
                                              yoυ're мιleѕ away вυт ι ѕтιll ғeel yoυ
                                              laтe aт nιgнт wнen yoυ can'т ғall aѕleep
                                              ι'll вe lyιng rιgнт вeѕιde yoυ coυnтιng ѕнeep

spaceDamien smiled when the woman introduced herself, taking a moment to try and memorize her face and name for future visits, since there would probably be many of them. Then he got Cian measured up and went to business with the wands.

spaceThankfully, nothing exploded on the first try, though the smell that permeated the air left a lot to be desired. His nose wrinkled slightly, and he managed a faint laugh at the boy's response.
                                              "No, I should think not," he replied, waving his own wand to try and dispel the unpleasant scent. Then, he took the wand back, and replaced it in the boy's hand with another. "Try this one. Eleven inches, spurce with phoenix feather." Hopefully, this one would have a nicer reaction to him.

anywнere ι go тнere yoυ are - anywнere ι go тнere yoυ are
                                              yoυ're тнe ғιre and тнe ғlood and ι'll alwayѕ ғeel yoυ ιn мy вlood
                                              everyтнιng ιѕ ғιne wнen yoυr нead'ѕ reѕтιng neхт тo мιne
                                              now lιѕтen нere, ѕнe ѕaιd, вoy wнen yoυ ĸnow yoυ'll ĸnow, and ι ĸnow

wнere - Shop - Front Counter
                                              wнen - Summer 2040
                                              wιтн - Cian

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:50 am
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          You close your eyes

Good fart wand was in it's box. He did hoped it find an owner it didn't fart on. Damian use his wand and magical air freshened the room. Next wand was simaler. It was the same wood a bit longer and the unicorn hair was replaced by a feather off a phoenix. So they must be on to something with the spruce. Dude he might actully read his school books before school, so much new stuff. He took this wand an looked it over a second. He was a little gun shy due to the last reaction. 'Ok wand please dont fart this time. I kinda like you. 'He thought before waving it too. No farts this time. This time was cool! The wand gave him fireworks from the end and a nice fruity smell. "This one like to party. Was that what to suppose to do?" Cian asked. He expected this to be one of the more expensive items, its a wand for Pete's sake.

Girl but all the while
                                                                            You're out of time

Miss GryffindorK

null

Cara MiaKitty

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

'Today is my day,' thought Katya excitedly, as she took in the sights of Diagon Alley with wide blue eyes. She had been waiting for this day since the day the owl showed up with her letter from Hogwarts. She remembered when her older sister got her letter, and the grand adventure it was going to Diagon Alley and getting to see all the marvels displayed in the windows of the shops. More than anything, Katya wished time would hurry up so she could go to Hogwarts too, and not that awful place she'd been attending until this past year. When little magical accidents started happening around her, Cousin Sergei thought it best to keep her at home and home-school rather than risk an incident requiring an intervention from the Obliviators. Now, she too would be going to Hogwarts, and today they would be shopping for her school things.

Though she'd be using her sister's old books and clothes she'd outgrown, one thing Katya was getting which there was no way to get 'second-hand' was her wand. 'Can't call myself a witch if I don't have a wand,' thought Katya, as she opened the door to step into the shop. As she looked around, she vaguely recalled the father of one of Faina's friends saying how a relative of theirs worked there, and would help her, or at least she was fairly sure he'd said that, last year seemed like forever ago.

"Zdravstvuyte?" she asked aloud, hoping to get this person's attention, fiddling with her long blonde hair nervously.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:47 am

( PurebloodRavenclaw AlumnaOllivander's Shop Assistant ) xx
                                                        ( WerewolfBlood Oath Pack ) xx

To тнe тop oғ αll тнe world, тo тнe тαѕтeleѕѕ υɴderworld
                                                        To тнe ceɴтer oғ yoυr нeαrт
                                                        Oн, Cleopαтrα ιѕ тнe oɴly oɴe yoυ loved
                                                        To тнe deмoɴѕтrαтed ѕмιle, тo тнe loɴely love cнιld
                                                        Deѕтιɴαтιoɴ deѕolαтιoɴ; тell мe wнeɴ yoυ reαcн тнe вrιɴĸ oғ lιғe
                                                        Jυѕт α pιcтυre oɴ yoυr wαll
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ ɴιce, wнαт α мeтαpнorιc ғαll

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vasilisa was rolling her measuring tape, already finished with a certain redhead Scots girl when she heard a Russian greeting all the sudden. She turned to see a blonde girl, who she was certain was a first year. Maybe this was the girl her nephew Lucien talked about? The sister of one of his close friends? Maybe, though she didn't want to assume. But as far as she knew, Luci told her that his Russian friend's sister will be coming here. "Privet, lass. Dobro pozhalovat' v Ollivanders." Vasya greeted with a calm warm smile. "I'm Vasya, what's yours? It's been so long since I've heard Russian aside from my family," she said cheerfully. Granted she found talking to preteens easy for her, granted she was a single aunt to a plethora of niblings. Especially Lucien since she helped her brother Gregori raise the kid.

"Alright, just stand here so I can do some measurements, hey? Also, are you left or right handed?", Vasya politely ushered the blondie to step aside from the counter, waving her own Fir wand and charming the tape measure to do the job. She calmly observed the girl, trying to figure out what kind of wand was good for her. Trying to figure out from strangers was hard, so she'll have to socialize with the preteen to get the idea. "Must be excited for school, aren't ya? D'you happen to have a sibling or anyone from there?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Typιcαlly, I wαѕ α vαlιdαтιoɴ oɴ yoυr ѕleeve
                                                        Oн wнαт αɴ ιɴdιcαтιoɴ тo тнe ceɴтer oғ тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Tнroυɢн yoυr тαттered wιɴdow pαɴe
                                                        To тнe мιddle oғ yoυr нeαrт
                                                        Reѕolυтιoɴѕ αɴd loverѕ ιɴ тнe ĸιтcнeɴ
                                                        Love ιѕ clυeleѕѕ αɴd deѕтιɴy ιѕ wιѕнιɴɢ
                                                        Tнιѕ ιѕ мy нeαrт, ιт'ѕ oɴ тнe lιɴe, Seleɴe

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Wand Shopxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:41 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna

Katya was a little startled to see the lady with the glasses speaking to her, but calmed when she heard the greeting in her mother's tongue. "I'm Katya Patrovna- Ha--" the eleven year old caught herself in mid-speech, nearly using her father's surname. All of a sudden it too was a piece of her young life which wasn't there anymore. "Katya Patrovna," she corrected herself. "Our family's from St. Petersburg," she added.

"I'm right-handed," she answered, and watched with fascination as the tape measure did its thing. With blue eyes wide open, she nodded when asked if she were excited to go to school. "I've been wanting to go since my sister got her letter four years ago, but she told me 'the leaves will fall and the snows will come'," she said breathlessly. "Faina is my sister; she said she'd help me with a wand if I needed her help."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:55 am

Vasya made some mental notes as she did the measuring, nodding in acknowledgement when Katya told her that she was right-handed. Honestly, the Ravenclaw's first impression towards the girl was too shy- and those types of people made Vasya worried.. But the girl seemed excited to be reunited with her sister however, which was nice as Vasya was the eldest of the four siblings. She knew the feeling of her three siblings going to Hogwarts, and was much happier when Gregori was sorted to Ravenclaw just like her. Not that she had a problem with Lucena being Gryffindor and Dimitri being Hufflepuff, but it would be much nice to actually have someone to hang out in the common room.

"Your sister has a elaborate way with words, I bet she loves poetry, " she smirked good-naturedly when the blondie quoted whatever her sister said, which seemed something Dimitri would do or write. Granted, her youngest brother was a comic book artist. And has a way with words. He's still as overdramatic as a theater kid, though. "And Faina's your sister..? My nephew Lucien is friends with her, and he told me that you'll be coming this year." And she just didn't expect it to be her. Should have seen that coming.

Vasya summoned back her tape measure and pondered before going to the shelves and getting a few wands that can qualify. Katya seemed to have potential in the back of Vasya's mind, but then so did most of the kids. They always do. "Here's a few wands that might match, but it might take awhile which is pretty normal. And feel free to ask any questions," Vasya casually told her as she adjusted her glasses, then proceeded to offer her the first wand, "Try this: 11 1/2 inches Acacia wood, Unicorn hair core. Go on, give it a wave."

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Wand Shopxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:51 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna

With a gentle smile, Katya nodded, at Vasya's question. "When we were little, she'd read to me from this big, illustrated poetry book." One of her sister's treasured possessions was the treasury book of poetry she'd gotten as a Christmas gift from Papa. She nodded again, and answered, "Da, and she's going to be a Fourth Year. I met Lucien last year, he seems really nice. Faina said she really likes it when he calls her 'Fai'." The last bit she added with a bit of a giggle, as Katya thought it funny. Her sister also said Lucien was 'cute' too, and Katya wasn't quite sure how to process that either.

As Katya took up the first wand offered to her, she glanced back and saw Cousin Sergei was still where she'd seen him last, and her older sister was standing beside him now, as she'd promised she would. The latter was gesturing for her to get on with it and give the wand a try. Encouraged, the little blonde girl turned about, squared her shoulders up and with a serious look on her face tried hard to copy the graceful wand movement she'd seen her older sister practice, taking care to aim at a blank bit of wall. For all that, Katya was 'rewarded' with a handful of motes of light which lazily dribbled out the end of the wand. She got the feeling this wasn't what was supposed to happen...

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 am

Vasya tried her best not to snort at the mention of Lucien, but it's more of how much of a Hufflepuff her nephew came out to be. "He really is," the wandmaker agreed with Katya's remark of Luci being nice. Vasya did however chuckle good-naturedly with Katya when she told the Ravenclaw about how Luci gave Faina very likable nickname. How cute, she can't wait to tell Gregori about this. Or maybe not, since he was a bit overprotective.

The Ravenclaw lady glanced up to see company, assuming that it was Katya's company. The older fourteen-year-old girl fit Lucien's description, which was basically white-haired and very pale. But like,Vasya's standards of "paleness" was really low, given that she inherited her mama's warm complexion instead of her papa's Russian pale. The Ravenclaw waved at the white haired girl in greeting, clearly showing that Vasya figured that she's Katya's sister. And one of Lucien's many friends.

Vasya hummed thoughtfully when the first wand didn't seem to give the best results for Katya, though she was also thankful that it was nothing explosive. Like a broken door or something. "I'm afraid that's not the one, but I think we're getting close," she reassured her as she politely took the first wand. Vasya opened another box, and examined it before giving it to Katya. "Alright, how about... 10 1/2 inches Elm wood, Unicorn hair core?" She has a gut feeling that they might be close. Hopefully. But Vasya would like to trust her intuitive.

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Wand Shopxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:59 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna

Katya smiled and chuckled good-naturedly when she heard Vasya agree with her assessment of Lucien, and glanced back when she noticed her sister waving back at the greeting given to her. The little blonde passed back the first wand she'd tried out, and was hopeful when she heard Vasya say they were close to getting a good fit for her. The next wand was a bit shorter than the first, and a different colour. She'd read in one of her mother's old school books that elm was her birth-wood in the old Celtic tree zodiac, or something like that, so maybe this one would work out for her.

Taking hold of this wand she got a warm feeling she'd not gotten from the first one, and she took aim again at that same blank bit of wall, making a cork-screwing gesture with the tip of it. This time a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like fireworks, and Katya's face lit up with delight. She said with breathless excitement, "Ukh ty! YA dumayu, chto eto odno."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:11 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ollivanders
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dad
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Getting my Wand
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder how they do this?

Will walked into the wand shop, their first stop of the day. His dad was sad about Hogwarts upcoming, and though he could see why, he was excited to step out on his own a bit more. Sure, he was just going to school, but he'd be with his twin once more, and they'd be able to be a bit more independent, away from parental drama. Either way, it was a big step for everyone in the family. The blonde looked around the wand shop, wondering just how he was to be paired with a wand. He'd grown up knowing "the wand chooses the wizard," but did that mean they were just gonna give him run of the wands and let him try them all until one finally worked? That would be rather time consuming. Maybe they had a Legilimens there to do all the dirty work... no, that was too weird. Will glanced over at his dad, then stepped up to the counter, a small frown on his face.

{{OoC: Sturdy Walnut and Dragon Heartstrings, 9.5 inches, let's do 2 tries}}
Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:11 am
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah they were all yellow
I came along
I wrote a song for you

Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ | Fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ | Hᴇᴀᴅ Aᴜʀᴏʀ

Darcy had been failing in hiding his gradual sadness from his son but he honestly couldn't help it. Besides primary and that God awful kidnapping, this would be the first time Will would be totally out of his sight and care and that made both the father and auror in him a tad tetchy. What made it worse was that none of his letters or phone calls to Jane about Bell and Aurora had gotten through and he was becoming more worried with each passing day. He could explain away Aurora deciding to want to go to the American school but Bell would most certainly want to attend school with her twin right? The father barely held back a sigh as he looked over at his son who had to be the only kid actually frowning in a wand shop. That at least caused him to give a small smile. Darcy stepped beside Will and gave him a dreaded hair tousle, because he could, and chuckled. "At least pretend to be happy, we wouldn't want you to get a wand grumpier than you." he told his son jokingly.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow
So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash