Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Links
14 Celebrites That Are Christian

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:28 am
Guys! Check this out! Over half on this list I would have never suspected of being Christian! And they're proud of it too!

http://jesusdaily.com/14-celebrity-christians/?utm_source=face-paid&utm_medium=click-jd-KW-cpc-dtop&utm_campaign=14-celebrity-christians&utm_term=030915  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:37 pm
Kevin James? THE ROCK!? That is awesome! I always love finding out about popular Christian stars. I have always heard that it can be difficult to come to God by being rich (pretty sure there's a verse somewhere comparing this action to sticking a camel through a needle hole). Glory to God indeed!  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:40 pm
OtakuKat
Kevin James? THE ROCK!? That is awesome! I always love finding out about popular Christian stars. I have always heard that it can be difficult to come to God by being rich (pretty sure there's a verse somewhere comparing this action to sticking a camel through a needle hole). Glory to God indeed!

I know right? *high five*

(My avatar isn't too creepy, is it? I like creepy, but nothing demonic. Just mystical and whatnot.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:16 pm
Dwayne Johnson is the only one that I think is full of malarkey.  

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:30 pm
CA_Milora_DiAura
OtakuKat

I know right? *high five*

(My avatar isn't too creepy, is it? I like creepy, but nothing demonic. Just mystical and whatnot.)

*high fives back*

Your avatar doesn't look creepy at all. I think it looks awesome. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:09 pm
Fox Platinum
Dwayne Johnson is the only one that I think is full of malarkey.

why would you say that?  

ChibiHigh

Links

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces