Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television [3/3/15] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image

Paige Promo
The anti-diva has done it! In the free for all, over the top battle royal for the TNW:R Women's title, one participant shined out among the rest. Paige dominated the match, showing the audience and her fellow divas why she deserved to win the Women's title. With the most eliminations, eliminating all but 2 other women, Paige stood tall among the women's division, being declared the champion. Tonight, Paige gets the opportunity to speak on her victory, setting the picture for every female in the back.

Samoa Joe vs. Matt Allens
Roman Reigns proved at Day of Uprising, that Matt Allens couldn't knock the big man down without some help. But tonight, Matt Allens gets some time to redeem himself, going one-on-one with a debuting superstar. The Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe, will make his television debut here at Tuesday Night Television, when he goes takes on Matt Allens.

Triple H Promo
Former CEO of TNW:R. Triple H definitely made a statement inside the Elimination Chamber structure, at the Day of Uprising pay-per-view. Triple H was the man to eliminated the BEAST, Brock Lesnar, and survived until the very end until being put away by the newly crowned TNW:R Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins! Since the pay-per-view, Triple H stepped down from being the head hancho, making a statement among the roster that he's here to be a competitor. So, what will The Game have to say here tonight?

Jimmy Lockheart vs. The Miz
Speaking of individuals who made a statement inside Elimination Chamber, The Miz is set for a match tonight. The Miz promoted through social media, that HE would be the one to "SLAY THE BEAST" by eliminated the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar. The Miz didn't exactly "SLAY THE BEAST".. in fact, he was slain by the Beast himself. However, The Miz DID make a statement, being the only Elimination Chamber competitor to rush Brock Lesnar straight on. Speaking of the ppv, Jimmy Lockheart made his return, or more like debut, to the TNW:R Universe. Jimmy had very little to say, simply saying the words, "Its not Jimmy Lockheart". This left the audience very confused, and not knowing what to expect. Tonight Lockheart will step back into the ring to face the money maker, The Miz.

TNW:R Paramount Championship Match - Mikey Chi vs. Finn Balor
A tournament went down in TNW:R in order to determine who would face off for mid-card title, formerly known as the Extreme Rising Championship, at the Day of Uprising pay-per-view. It all came down to the mysterious, face paint wearing Finn Balor, and one part of the devious stable, Mikey Chi. When it all came down to Mikey and Finn, one-on-one for the title, Mikey Chi got the upper hand, becoming the first Extreme Rising Champion. Soon after, Mikey renamed the title, declaring it the "TNW:R Paramount Championship. And now, Finn Balor will get his shot at the title once more, when the two face off for the TNW:R Paramount Championship, in a PPV rematch.

Paige & Charlotte vs. Adele Adams
A lot of drama is going down between the divas. Just a week before the pay-per-view, where there would be a battle royal for the Women's Title, Adele Adams and Charlotte squared off in the first divas match in TNW:R, having an absolutely amazing match. Come the PPV, Paige was crowned the Women's Champion, after winning the battle royal. At a live event this weekend, Paige and Charlotte had an amazing match, tearing down the house, and showing that the women can do anything the men can do. Paige and Charlotte were looking to have a friendly exchange, before Adele Adams interrupted, attempting to hit Charlotte with her finishing maneuver, the Adams Apple. However, Charlotte has done what no one has been able to do yet, ducking the vicious move, and taking her down with a dropkick. Paige soon jumped in, and locked Adele in her submission move, the Paige Tap Out, PTO. Charlotte and Paige stood tall together as friends, but there was word backstage that Adele was extremely upset. She had been heard bragging that she could take both women in a handicap match, and thats why we have this match. Paige and Charlotte will have to work as equals tonight, to try to knock off the self proclaimed "Best Female Wrestler".

Seth Rollins Championship Ceremony
Seth Rollins, after going in a destructive Chamber match with five other men, the participant who drew #6 had survived in the chamber and came out the TNW:R Championship. With everything set up for Rollins already, Rollins is going to come out and present himself the TNW:R Championship, in front of all these people here tonight. Rollins had did everything in that chamber just to survive. He powerbombed Sting through the pod, he survived against the viscious Brock Lesnar, he played The Game and won, he went through the Yesman Daniel Bryan, and came over all the odds and came out the TNW:R Champion after hitting the most viscious Curb Stomp on a Bloody Triple H who was nearly out of it. Now tonight, is where you see it all. The first night of Seth Rollins' future starts here.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:26 pm
UP FIRST: TRIPLE H PROMO SEGMENT

Vincent K McMahon

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:59 pm
《THE GAME; TRIPLE H》

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"King of Kings" by Motorhead, plays throughout the arena as Triple H gets a pop
from the audience that have attended to unexpectedly see Triple H.
He would walk out of the entrance tunnel, with a black eye and a bruise over his left face, following a bandage over his forehead while in his suit and tie.
He would stand on the stage, and look around at the crowd as he had a pissed off expression on his face. Triple H was out here, ironically, not to play any games. He was all business tonight, and tonight was the night he was definitely not in the mood anyone's nonsense. Especially for what he had to say tonight.

Announcer: "Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome, the former CEO of TNW:R, Triple H!"

Triple H would slowly walk down the ramp, with a little bit of limp
in his step, after stepping out of the brutal elimination chamber,
a few nights back from TNW:R's Day Of Uprising Pay-Per-View,
which can be seen on the TNW:R Network for just $10.99.

Triple H would then approach the ring, still having his pissed off expression, as he would stand by the ring. He would make a left turn, and walk up
the steel steps, as he would then enter the ring through the
second ropes.

Triple H would then walk over across the ring, and bend his upper body down through the second ropes, as he asked for a microphone, which he got without a problem, since he's pretty much the "big cheese" in charge.
Triple H would then put the microphone to his lips and speak.

"..Four nights ago, at TNW:R's Pay-Per-View, 'Day of Uprising',
we made history. Champions were crowned, bodies were battered,
dreams were crushed. But the one match that has everyone buzzing,
was the main event. The Elimination Chamber for the TNW:R Championship."

Triple H would say as he would take a breather and look around at the crowd, hearing cheers and "YES!" chants,
getting behind one of the participants, Daniel Bryan.

"..The Elimination Chamber match will be memorable. You all think,
i'm out here to complain about how I didn't win the TNW:R Championship? That's not the case. There are others things that have been eating me away in my thoughts. Congratulations to Seth Rollins. but I have bigger fish to fry. Let's have a discussion about it. Four nights ago, we had an unexpected twist of fate in the match. I of course, lasting until the final two. But apparently there has been quite the 'controversy' buzzing all over news sources and social media. Let's take a look, at what everyone is talking about."

Triple H would slightly move the microphone from his lips,
as he would look at the titantron, as it would show a quick clip
of the Elimination Chamber match, where he would pedigree Brock Lesnar, and get the pin on him right after. After the clip was shown, Triple H would put the microphone back to his lips and speak.

"Apparently, people have a problem and some sort of an issue
with me getting the quick cover over a dominating Beast in Brock Lesnar. Earlier on in the match, Brock would break The Miz's arm, and eliminate The Miz and Daniel Bryan. I for one, was doing my job, and doing ALL THAT I COULD TO WIN, BECAUSE I AM THE GAME. BROCK LESNAR IS A NOBODY, AND COMPARED TO ME, HE COULDN'T WALK A MILE IN MY BOOTS, OVER THE BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS I HAVE PUT INTO THIS COMPANY, AND INTO THAT MATCH."

Triple H would spit all over the microphone, being extremely pissed off,
he would continue to shout.

"..The next night after the Elimination Chamber, John Cena,
who clearly got his a** beat by the Big Show, decided to make a report, or a so called 'review' on the Pay-Per-View, giving it a D-Minus. Who the Hell does John Cena think he is? I took down the review, because it would obviously make MY company look bad, and it simply was not best for business..I'm not going to wait for John Cena or Brock Lesnar to walk down this ramp, and come into this ring. If they have a problem
with whatever I said, they can come to me PERSONALLY."

Triple H would drop the mic, as "King of Kings" by Motorhead would hit the PA System. He would get out the ring through the second rope, and walk down the steps, heading to the back as he would walk up the ramp, with an angry pissed off expression, as some fans would boo, cheer and clap, giving him mixed reactions.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff