Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval
The Earth's Upheaval OOC - Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Psychofish rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:18 pm
I probably could have worked something out if I'd been thinking along those lines further back, instead once we switched to Draconic I just sort of assumed she was lost and waiting for the lizards to speak sense again.

So anyway, initiative roll with a +7: 20  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:21 pm
Kowsauni
Alright I guess we are fighting. Rain, could you post the map? I want to have a better understanding of the battlefield layout before I use my surprise round action.
Rain Yupa

Of course, but it'll have to wait til tomorrow after work.

EDIT: More like Tuesday at this point. I apparently have a job interview tomorrow after work so I've been more focused on preparing for that. Sorry!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:54 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Alright I guess we are fighting. Rain, could you post the map? I want to have a better understanding of the battlefield layout before I use my surprise round action.
Rain Yupa

Of course, but it'll have to wait til tomorrow after work.

EDIT: More like Tuesday at this point. I apparently have a job interview tomorrow after work so I've been more focused on preparing for that. Sorry!

No problem, obviously more important. As usual I expect things to slow down a bit during the holiday season.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:06 pm
Can I see any of the baddies were I am hiding?

Also, can you ready an action on a surprise round?  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:08 am
Tawny can peek around the corner (and I imagine has at some point, if you wanted her to), so she knows everyone's approximate location. But if she's staying out of sight, then she can't see them either.

Yes, you can ready. The way I'm handling it is that it is a round that you and you alone can act in, since the enemies are unaware of your location. And if you happen to have the highest initiative, you'll go again immediately starting with the first official round.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:39 am
Posting this now, As I am expecting 20 plus hours of overtime for the next week and a half...

Thork is still going to wait for the start of the 3rd round before jumping(falling), to verify that it is a true battle... and you guys don't stain the ground with mushy kobolds.

That said, Thork's init is 20 and his first endurance roll is 25. I don't know, if you want me to roll the d4 for damage or if you want to roll it...  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:51 pm
I've been in the same boat. 8-6 every day, plus about 6 hours on Saturday. I completely understand.  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:03 am
Grasping Shadows +5  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:16 am
if, somehow, that 8 hits.

1d8+6 Damage, those hit are slowed til the end of their next turn.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:38 pm
Post cancelled in light of discussion with GM. Will be reposting tonight or tomorrow.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:41 pm
Psychofish
Post cancelled in light of discussion with GM. Will be reposting tonight or tomorrow.

Let me know when you have updated your post and then I will make mine.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:05 pm
I'll try and remember to quote you and Rain when I've adjusted. ATM I'm waiting for him to tell me if I should reroll or keep these rolls, and I think I've got my new plan in mind.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:32 am
Psychofish
I'll try and remember to quote you and Rain when I've adjusted. ATM I'm waiting for him to tell me if I should reroll or keep these rolls, and I think I've got my new plan in mind.

Keep. I don't punish people for misunderstandings, and a timing issue is something easily to misinterpret.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:06 am
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa

Post is updated.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

[D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers