Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image
►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

Clista looked over to Athena confused as to how she didn't know what exactly Mare's show was. Surely her friend would have performed such a show at her new place if given the chance. However, she knew it would not be proper to bring up such suspicions seeing as she did not fully understand how much the two of them knew about each other. "She doesn't really cook per say. It's more like a-" Just then a loud clanking and mashing of gears against a track range out above all of them. A few of the crew members flipped off the main house lights and turned on a dark red and royal blue spot lights each pointed towards at dressing room entrances. "Oh sorry. You'll see what I'm talking about." Clisa whispered softly as her eyes trained on the door that Maribel traditionally came out during this performance.

A hush fell over the patrons that had made it inside as they waited for the show to begin once again. Clista too found herself holding her breath in anticipation to see her friend once again in her element amongst friendly faces. Soon the sounds of an instrumental version of an much older song known as Lithium- by Evanescence began to ring out from the surround sound speakers set up all around the restaurant. As the first few seconds passed, both doors opened to reveal Maribel dressed in a water theme while on the opposite end, Atticus appeared in a fire theme outfit matching hers; save for the fact his did not feature the tape, midriff and his sarong was longer. The music continued to play on as Maribel sung out the lyrics to the song in her mic while walking towards the center where the makeshift preparation station now turned stage. Once there she danced and, in a well trained pitch, sung in time with each swell almost as if she was trying to hypnotize Atticus into joining in with her. As if he were truly mesmerized and deeply enticed by her movements, he danced to match her movements until reaching the center stage to take her into his arms from behind. From there they danced around and together while Maribel continued singing the lyrics out. The spot lights moved about with them and off to the side adding effective shadows to their performance. All the while, two long, connected, ribbons attached to a crane flowed down until stopping just behind Maribel. While Atticus was facing away from her, she took hold of the ribbons and carefully wrapped them around from his forearms down to his hands where he took hold of them. As he was hoisted up into the air, she wrapped her arms around his legs while he held his feet up to give her a hook to keep her up while she went up with him. From there, the rest of their performance took place in the air with several feats of acrobatics. After a few more minutes, they both returned to the ground to the end of the song and their performance. Both huffed softly as they bowed to the cheering crowd of hybrids. "Thank you everyone. I'll get back to cooking momentarily and thank you for such a loving welcome home!" Maribel spoke into her mic before Atticus took her hand for one final bow.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > 2nd level > Top Cat Feeling: Focused Company: Atticus, Patrons watching below Wearing: Taping around her breasts to hold them down, over the tape is a sparking blue midriff with a decorative wave on it, a matching short sarong flowing over top black yoga pants, bare feet, and face paint

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:28 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her lips hushed along with everyone else's who was sitting among the enraptured audience. There was so much just suddenly going on that it was confusing to take in, but when Clista's eyes fixated onto a specific entryway, Athena was quick to follow along. It was weird to hear and see the liveliness that the restaurant was finally calming down over this Performance. Was Maribel really that good of a performer? She couldn't help but grow with inquisitiveness for the array. To the point that the suspense and angst was filling her mind while she sat there under the dimmed and colored lightnings overhead. What was she in store for from this roommate of her's?

With an amazing introduction onto the floor, Maribel came out onto the floor in a stunning outfit and face paint. Blue looked so elegant and calming on her that it simmered Athena's vexation from earlier and threw in a hint of delight to catch Maribel in such a sight. Her enthrallment only grew as she was stunned by the hybrid's singing voice. She had listened to many musicians in her lifetime from that of jazz to the classics, but none could compare to Mare's. Why she would have upstaged a number of them if they were to stand on stage with her. If she had to choose, the bounty hunter would pick her roommate over any other just because of the heartwarming sensation that she was left with throughout her body. It made her chest feel tight to watch her dance about the twirling stage and among the ribbons that lifted her like some form of wraith or spirit that flowed through the air. It was hard for her eyes to wonder when they only desired to focus solely on the scarlet-haired woman.

Yet it was all still so bittersweet since Maribel's partner in the show was none other than Atticus. She could only see red when she saw the Tiger holding, what she considered, the star of the show in his arms and synchronizing with her movements. It looked like years of rehearsal and being close to each other gave them the comfort in being each other's grasp. Something that Athena never managed to understand while being around Mare. The two together just seemed so natural as if the animal kingdom was just telling them that they were meant for each other. Mother Nature was truly unforgiving towards the former commandos a she was forced to sit there and take it to keep from disrupt the harmonious performance.

By the end of it all, she was barely managing to put up with it as she propped her head up with her hand and elbow on the table. As everyone applauded at the end of the performance, she gave her best round of applause despite her enthusiasm. "Wow. . .those two are really meant for each other." She sarcastically commented before her eyes drifted away from the two in disgust.

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > 2nd level > Top Cat
☪ Feeling :: Jealous of Atticus
☾ Company:: Clista
☪ Wearing:: A tailor fitted army jacket with the sleeves rolled up over a grey v-neck, dark navy skinny jeans, and a pair of camo hi-top Chuck Taylors.
MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image

Maribel looked about for the table she had set out especially for Athena and Clista; ensuring they would get a front view of everything. Maybe her roommate had caught the whole entire show and found herself unable to remove her eyes from her. However, why she cared, she could not even imagine at this point. A tightness gripped at her body once she found the bounty hunter looking away from her. "b*****d..." She mumbled under her breath in utter disgust. Now she wondered if that buckish rogue had even bothered to give the show an iota of her rabbit ear obsessed attention. Her body wanted to have a mind of its own again to move and strike that woman's smarmy face to alleviate the ever growing tightness that drained of her joy in the moment.

Before a single step could be taken, a hand reached out and grabbed onto her left wrist. "Everyone, before I let our brilliant guest chef leave. I have a big announcement to make," Atticus called out to the crowds as he locked Maribel back into his arms. "Atticus don't-" She thought as her gazed locked onto Athena. "The love of my life, Maribel Derson, has given me her hand in marriage." He finished off in a loving tone that only upset the cat further and added to her confusion. Maribel wanted to push away from Atticus to run from the impending deafening waves of applause and congratulations. How could he have even thought it was okay to announce that now when there was no real discussion about it anyway. And then there was the pain in her heart every time her eyes fell upon Athena. Tears pooled up in her eyes as she covered her face, "Stupid bounty hunter." was uttered from her lips as she finally released herself from Atticus' grasp and headed for the dressing room. In his confusion, he thanked everyone and said they would be both back once they were changed.

Clista watched as all these events unfolded in front of her as she watched the way Athena and Maribel acted in those moments. She was starting to get worried that things were going to go south for her new companion. "I umm. Do you want to go? My cooking isn't as good as Mare's, but you look like you're ready to go..." She offered while resting on of her hands gently over Athena's.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > 2nd level > Top Cat Feeling: Hurt Company: AtticusWearing: Taping around her breasts to hold them down, over the tape is a sparking blue midriff with a decorative wave on it, a matching short sarong flowing over top black yoga pants, bare feet, and face paint

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:10 pm

The uproar of the applauding crowd explained how excited they were for this sublime news of the pair's espousal. To most in the crowd, it was a reason to celebrate a momentous occasion. Two high renowned members of Travens bound to matrimony? Of course this was grand to hear! After so many years apart, the two childhood friends were finally going to become united with one another like something out of a story tale . Nobody among this astounding audience couldn't help but feel pure joy for the pair. That is except for the table closest to the stage consisting of Athena and Clista.

It was as if at the sound of the news, everything around the blonde-haired suddenly slowed down. Once Atticus had finished his announcement, her head whipped back to look back up at the stage in confusion. "What?" the woman whispered out in disapproval to these words Atticus said. It was clearly written across her face that she was overridden from all other emotions other than that of disbelief. From her scrunched together brows to her astonished parted lips, but what really sold her look were her eyes. They looked up at Maribel fazed while searching for some kind of denial to the statement or that her senses were playing tricks with her. Yet there Mare stood in the arms of Atticus with her hand planted firmly against him just like earleir today. With the face paint covering up her face it was hard for the dazed bounty hunter to even see what kind of expression the female hybrid had. Even if she tried to look, it was no use as Mare wondered off stage masking her face from both her and the crowd.

As she watched the cat walk off, she suddenly became a watery blue blur slowly growing smaller and smaller before vanishing from where she entered the stage. It hadn't come to Athena yet there her eyes were beginning to water the longer she sat there at the table. "She's going to marry him?" Athena thought to herself. What even brought up the question to ask for Mare's hand? When did the two have the time to even think about this? They weren't even here long enough to settle in let alone for Mare to think about getting married. Most of all, why didn't Maribel come to her or tell her anything about this news of her's? Were they not roommates? Was Athena's opinion in the matter not even of concern? Was she not even considered Mare's friend?

She quietly reflected on their past experiences so far, "I guess there was a living creature underneath that armor." Didn't they share some quality time together? "At some point I hope I can fully say that it was a pleasure to meet you." Hadn't they been around each other long enough to consider the other's feelings? "Stay away from me!" Surely they had grown on one another after nearly a month's worth of time. "You took away my home!" There had to be something-"Enjoy that recording because it's the closest thing you will ever get to not being alone." Anything to show-"Shows just how lonely and pathetic you really are." that they were somehow-"and the saddest part is. . ." friends by now! "you'll never have it with me or anyone else. . ."

The sudden touch of Clista's hand on her's broke the woman's train of though as she whisked her head in the direction of the hybrid in surprise. The torque in her movement caused a single tear to accidentally run down Athena's face as she sat there with her chest tight and her feelings torn apart at the revelation that maybe Maribel never considered her to be a friend in the first place the way Athena did. The thought itself was enough to cause a pain in her throat to occur as if she was choked up before finally giving an agonizing swallow to respond to the Hare. "Any place is better than here right now. . ." she chuckled before sniffling up the tears she was trying her best to hold back at the moment. "Can we please just go Clista?" she begged as she took the hare's hand in her's. She didn't want to do anything that had to deal with being around Maribel for the rest of the evening.

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > 2nd level > Top Cat
☪ Feeling :: Hurt/Rejected
☪ Wearing:: A tailor fitted army jacket with the sleeves rolled up over a grey v-neck, dark navy skinny jeans, and a pair of camo hi-top Chuck Taylors.
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image

A space never felt so enclosed or so lifeless to the point that Maribel started to wonder if she had died and this place was her coffin. Everything had happened so fast that surely father time himself had sped up her life to its end. Time needed to stop just for a moment. A single moment. Atticus walked into her section, thus unintentionally breaking the choke hold on her mind. "Maribel, what was all that about? How could you just run out on our engagement announcement like that?" He asked while wiping the face paint off with a wet cloth. Despite his questions, the tiger did not really notice the utter lost state that his apparent life love was in. Maribel pulled out her own wet cloth to clean her face and mask the tears in her eyes. "I was just a bit overwhelmed is all. You know, just being back here and everything that has happened," She explained as best as she could, "I'll just get some fresh air once I finish cooking." Atticus shrugged his shoulders and headed towards the door. "Well I have some work out in the jungle to collect some supplies in the morning. I'll leave the door unlocked for you when you're ready for bed." With that, Atticus departed back to his section of the room. Maribel finished wiping her face off, but remained in her chair. Right now, she wanted to stay in her costume and make-up lined prison. There was no point in stepping out to see her face anyway. The cat just knew that roommate of hers was out there flirting with Clista and ignoring the fact that Maribel was now engaged.

Clista removed the band from her ears before they lightly flicked back into their upright position. Her fingers carefully laced with Athena's before standing to her feet. "I hope you won't mind a vegetable stew or some sushi. I had some fresh produce so-" She trialed off after seeing further tears manifesting in Athena's eyes. This was only adding to her new companion's deepening despair. They could talk once both of their bodies were back onto the ground level of Travens.

After pushing past the crowds, and offering a table to a waiting couple, Clista guided Athena back down to the ground level. The rabbit's house was a marigold painted cottage with a quaint little porch surrounding the perimeter of the first floor. There appeared to be grass out front, but instead it was a special blend of moss from the jungle floor. "I can show you to your room and if you like you could come down and help me prepare our meal." She offered in hopes that would distract the hurting heart burdening Athena. On the inside, there was a warm and welcoming heat seeping from an electric heater fashioned like a fireplace. On the walls were intricate frames with pictures of her family back on her original hybrid planet. If counted, there would be found a total of five brothers and seven sisters all ranging from ages 35 to 4 years of age. the walls and stairs were bare beyond the decorative ivy winding between the railings. At the top there was an open air style room with a queen sized bed and dressers should a guest decided to stay for an extended period of time. "My apologies for there not being much in here. I am trying to remodel this area so that it's a bit more homey," Clista explained as she slightly bit her lower lip, "Maybe you could help me out with that. You did say that you carried space rocks. I have a few heavy objects that I would need some help lifting."

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > 2nd level > Top Cat Feeling: Hurt Company: AtticusWearing: Taping around her breasts to hold them down, over the tape is a sparking blue midriff with a decorative wave on it, a matching short sarong flowing over top black yoga pants, bare feet, and face paint

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Athena felt terrible once they finally made it back to Clista's house for the night. She had ruined Clista's chances to be with her friend after such a long time and made her miss out on the cusines that Mare had to offer after the show. Not only that, but she had to walk back with a tear-stifling Athena in what had to be just as awkward for her as it was for the depressed bounty hunter. Why did things have to turn out this way for her? Now here she was here with someone that was a little more than a stranger, but something less than a friend. Or was she a friend? Oh, who knew at this point? She didn't know who to consider as her friend or even if she was considered somebody else's friend since leaving the Top Cat. All she did know right now was that Clista was treating her much better than Maribel ever did. For that, she truly appreciated the kind hare for being there for her.

"No, no Miss Bons! It's absolutely fine this is very cozy. A bed is all I need. Thank you." Athena insisted with a chuckled in attempt to reassure the hybrid. She could see it on her face that she was anxious in trying to comfort the blonde. Seeing someone actually considering her feelings the way Clista did was amusing, something that she had always dreamed of. Much like being in such a warm and friendly house and not that of a bunker or cabin. "You really are a genuine sweetheart." She confessed as she touched the fabric of the quilt on top of the bed. From outside, the outside the air was filled with the sounds of male crickets chirping in hopes to impress a mate while fireflies did their dancing to court as well. It could all be heard and seen from the window of the guest room they stood in which ignited an assortment of feeling that contradicted with the one's she already had. Awe with sadness, calm over jealousy, and an admiration for the hare over her heartbreak from the cat. She rubbed her aching, red eyes before trying to show Clista a smile to show that she was fine with all that she had done for her so far.

"Thank you for your hospitality, Clista. You've really acted as a blessing for me today with how you were able to put up with my request without any reluctance in it." The rogue claimed as she took a seat on the foot of the bed. "At first, I thought I was going to immediately regret coming here with. . .all these stupid hopes that I could make amends. . . " her head shook in disapproval as she realized that was never going to happen for the things she had done for Mare, "But you managed to change my mind about all of that upon first contact. Nobody has ever treated me with such sincerity in my life and to be honest. . .it feels really nice. Which makes me glad to have met a woman like yourself."

Athena grabbed Clista's fragile hands and took them in her battle hardened one's before rising back up. "For me to enjoy my time in Travens is for you to enjoy it as well. So if I can do anything to make you happy. . ." She said before caressing Clista's arm like she would when petting an animal, "Please let me know." Somehow, having her hand brushed up against the hybrid was just as soothing to her discomfort as it would be to than that of the animal she was crossed with.Soon, her hand was brushing up against Miss Bons' face as the bandit shared gazes with her hostess. "Whether it be cooking, taking care of the fields for you, or remodeling. . . " Her cerulean eyes stared back down into the ever-so adorable sienna-brown eyes of the hare's as if getting lost in them, "I'll do it so long as it makes you happy."

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > ground level > Clista's house
☪ Feeling :: Hurt/Infatuated
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image

It's time to pull myself together. Everyone is out functioning while I'm waiting for the burning crimson to fade out of my eyes." The cat thought despite her body remaining like a stone monument to the sadness in her heart. Atticus had left the dressing room only seven minutes prior to organize the growing mass in the restaurant. Mare had not given him a parting glance or spoken a single word. What was the point in doing either action? The tiger had already been told what he thought he wanted to hear. In the realm of animal mixed natures, a word given to a tiger was as good as making a blood pact with the devil himself. If broken things would be hell to follow for the one the tiger deemed the cause. She gazed down at the ring twinkling with the light of vanity mirror. But, there was no time to reflect on her deepest blood pact. The whole of the restaurant was awaiting her return to finish off the night. With that thought in mind, Mare rose to her feet, changed back into her prior attire, and returned to the reset island cooking station. It did not take her wandering lavender eyes long to realize the cause of her sorrows had left. "Fine...Fine..." She whispered before returning to the show that was her cooking style.

Had time just frozen or had the hare simply froze herself? Her instincts to flee wanted to kick in with each sudden touch of Athena's hands. All the while the compliments and offers of assistance drew her human nature out further. Infatuation kept her eyes locked, her feet planted, and most importantly, drew her closer to the stranger turned romantic interest all in one day; or to her in one single breath. "Oh Athena. I um...thank you so much. I don't know what to say," She blushed deeply while her hands trembled softly, "All that comes to mind is, spending time with you will make my time here a happy one." As she spoke, Clista found herself lifting up on her toes to reach a level height with Athena. Their noses met with a gentle touch before she rubbed her against the hunter's a few times. Now, even if her senses had picked up a scent earlier, there was something different about it from this intimate closeness. It was so earthy and fragrant, yet not in a bad way. This scent fed the hare's animal senses with a sense of belonging back to a time when burrows were a home for hares.

The hare took one final whiff before resting flat on her feet with a deeper crimson upon her cheeks. "My apologies," She bowed slightly, "Sometimes the animal side takes over without my knowledge." Clista twisted about nervously hoping that would not affect anything. Her first reciprocated infatuation had come and now her animal instincts might have ruined it for her.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > 2nd level > Top Cat Feeling: Hurt/Tired Company: AtticusWearing: A dark long plain green tank top over a small black tank top, a pair of form fitting dark jean capris, pair of temp shoes, full body apron

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:13 pm

At first, Athena was a bit worried in making such advance on her tour guide. The feeling of being rejected was slowly residing in her stomach like a flutter of sporerabats wanting to escape. She was just being foolish to think that this was going to result any differently than any other crush or thing she loved. Maybe it wasn't too late to back out of her attempts and still remain close to Clista. Just apologize and pretend that she was fooling around to avoid losing ties with her, it would be easy as that.

Any thought or idea of doing such a thing faded away by the sudden nuzzling feeling of Clista's nose against her's. It left her in a daze as she watched the hare finally pull back after she realized what she was doing with a flustered look across her face. The feeling of her quivering hands and wriggling in her arms was enough to help Athena understand that Clista was just as nervous as she was at the moment. Seeing the hybrid act like so over her was enough to cause her heart to pound heavily like a drum. Somebody was actually returning her feelings! Something that felt like decades since last receiving from anybody! With that act, it was clear to the bounty hunter that this small bunny had won her affection over for her.

"Clista. . ." Athena finally spoke up as she raised her bowing friend's chin up so that they were once again linking eye contact with each other, "It's alright. I thought it was very adorable of you. . .I'm flattered." To know it was instinct for Clista to react in such a loving way was enough to convince her that there was nothing to be afraid when it came to being with the hybrid. She placed her forehead against Clista's as she continued to stared into her eyes while also attempting to settle the shaking of her hands by holding them closely. "I don't have an animal side, but I do know what my wild side is telling me to do." She smirked before wrapping her arms around Clista. Hopefully, the feeling of her thumping heart could reveal how nervous she was to be doing this for Clista, but she wanted to return such emotions for the person causing her to act like this.

Without a moment to think about it, Athena leaned in closely to the hare so that their chest was against one another's. With her hand caressing the polished cheeks of the hare's, her lips pressed against the supple lips of Clista's while closing her eyes to embrace all the other sensations of kissing the hybrid. With each second she held the kiss, the faster she felt the adrenaline flowing through her body. She could only think how warm and soft the lips she touched at the moment. The scent of wilderness was stronger the second time around compared to their earlier act of contact, but it was not a bad sent at all. It was invigorating if anything and helped Athena understand that she was actually doing this, not some dream her mind making up. It was surreal and she would do everything she could to enjoy this moment.

It was all hazy, until she parted lips with Clista. She wondered if she was the one shuttering and shaking as she stood there realizing her actions. Still, she was more firm to stand by them this time around as she knew who her body was acting like this for. She only felt like this for one person at the moment and she had shown her what exactly what it was she was feeling for Clista. "H-how was that? Hope you don't think you're animal side was any worse than mine." Athena blushed as her eyes wondered off to the side still slight worried and nervous of doing such a thing. Hopefully time didn't make her bad at kissing after so long.

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > ground level > Clista's house
☪ Feeling :: Infatuated/Nervous
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image

Clista wanted to speak out in protest of the reassurance that Athena offered to her concerning her animal side. She hated it when those instincts came out in social situations. Admittedly, she had to be thankful that run wasn't the response that had come out instead. "I umm...thank you." Was the only words that started in her brain and survived the journey out of her mouth. Before anything else could be formulated, she felt her guest's arm wrap around her body. As their bodies met, the hare looked up in confusion and surprise. "Wait...what are they-" Her words ceased as the warm welcoming lips of Athena met with hers. With every passing second she felt her body stiffen as her ears shot straight up and her arms planked to her sides. It was not as if Clista did not enjoy the kiss, but it caught her way off guard. Admittedly, that was the first non-familial kiss she had ever received.

When their lips parted, her body relaxed a bit, but her fare pale skin lit up in a deep bright red. "S-So that's a real k-kis-oh boy," She said softly in a squeaking tone. "Yoi Kisu," Clista stated in Japanese before moving away from Athena. The blush was still in place as she moved towards the door. All the way the room the words "Yoi Kisu" left her mouth in soft whispers as she tried to reduce the flush under her skin. Before she forgot, Clista returned to the door and asked, "Anata wa Atena-chan tasukeru tame ni itte imasu ka?" Clista slapped her forehead immediately afterwards having realized she was speaking Japanese again, "My apologies. Are you going to help, Athena?" She restated before heading back downstairs to start dinner.

Maribel had returned to her cooking, but found herself unable to really engage in the moment. In the end, she offered her services for another day and left to get some air. She wondered What would have been the point in staying anyway. It was not as if she did not enjoy seeing all her fellow hybrids again. And yet, she had grown accustomed to having Athena around; even if it was just for a moment. As she snuck out the back, Maribel found herself wanding about lost in the constant thoughts surrounding everything that had happened over the past hour. "Maybe I'm just overreacting to all of this. I'm happy to be back and Athena is making a new friend...," She climbed onto a nearby tree and rested on a branch so she would not be bothered, "One I guess I asked for her to make. Now if only she could make other ones. Less touchy ones." She whispered softly before staring up at the almost endless sea of branches and leaves above her.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > 2nd level Feeling: Hurt/Tired Company: AtticusWearing: A dark long plain green tank top over a small black tank top, a pair of form fitting dark jean capris, pair of temp shoes, full body apron

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Something about the Clista's reactions the kiss were both humorous and confusing to watch. Watching her facial expressions and the pitch of her voice made her seem meek like the little critter in genetics. On the other hand, the language that she spoke in was bizarre and new to the bounty hunter. This was a time where Ad's translator would have been very useful. It was like that of rambling to her that she hardly noticed that Clista was asking her a question until she was repeating it on her way down the stairs. Upon further observance, it was crystal clear to her that she managed to scramble Miss Bons' thinking process with the likes of a kiss. As she stood there alone, she couldn't help but to give a giggle from this response. "Yoi Kisu, huh?" She wondered curiously before following after Clista to go help with dinner. Something was telling her that things around here were going to become a lot more interesting in Traven now.

-------------------------------------------

The following morning for the pair consisted of work out in the fields to harvest and plant crops. With the likes of so many herbivore hybrids within the town, Clista must have a extortionate demand for her vegetation. Which meant there would be a lot to supply for her customers. Luckily Hwyaden's, first half of wet season came by and offered a healthy growth as far as she remembered from what the hybrid explained to her last night. To get ready for the next round of it, the two had to get up as soon as the sun was out for them to get to picking out the vegetables so that they could get to planning immediately after.

Out in the section that were the cornfields, was Athena slicing away at the stalks of the corn with nothing but a scythe and a wheelbarrow nearby. With each cut was a quick ripple in her arms as she took down the crops she was in charge of. For being out there for about half-an-hour, she was making decent process for someone that was new to farming. She had already made two trips to empty her wheelbarrow full of corn back at the barn. Without a breath of break, she was back out to the fields as to finish off the remains of her designated part of the field. The sooner she was finished with this part, the sooner she could head over to the celery fields and get to uprooting them out of the ground.

She could definitely start to feel awake as her muscles all over began to feel the stress of working. Still she thanked herself for being so diligent back in the force over so many years. This would be to a great extent more difficult if she never had to do things like. It reminded her of those days back in Banshee where was constantly hacking away at the vegetation from the rain forest's on Zangrora. Still Hwayden wasn't as bad since the morning were nice and cool, unlike the intense humidity and giant insects of Zangrora. She'd take this any day over that kind of grueling work.

By the first hour of the morning, the bounty hunter was covered in bits of dirt and beginning to work up a sweat finally after finishing the little bit of her first row. She was on her way back after her third round at the barn, when she strolled by Clista's side of fieldwork. "This isn't no joke I have to admit. . ." Athena stated as she stopped to look at the Hare's progress as well as a little chit chat. "To think you have to do all of this in the morning and you still have time to go out with the monkey and tiger. . .I'm impressed." She let out a huff as she wiped some of the sweat off her forehead with the sleeve of her shirt. It wasn't even aware to her that she had some dirt across her cheeks from the dirt on her work gloves. "Do they ever come along to help you out? Or do they usually prefer to cozy around in there beds?"

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > ground level > Fields
☪ Feeling :: Awake
☪ Wearing:: A red and black cotton flannel over a black tank top, a pair of cut-off denim shorts, a pair of worker boots, and a vintage John Deere cap she found a while back in the Milky Way Galaxy (May have blasted it off a fellow).
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image

For the past hour, the hare had been going over the plot plans for the next planting. A new shipment of vegetables, for specific hybrids, had arrived recently and needed to be planted. Each of them needed a certain amount of space and others could not be by other ones. She needed more space, but it would still be a time before the new space would become available. On the plans rested the final design atop of several erased lines and numbers. With a long sigh of relief, Clista moved from the table before her towards a huge metal tub. Inside of it was leftover fruits and veggies; along with some bits of fish throughout the mixture. The garden needed a new batch of fertilizer for the new plots and a few of the old ones. Admittedly, she preferred doing it this way rather than using feces from animals as a means of growing food. It also didn't help knowing that all of the residents here were part animal.

She reached for the huge mixing stick, and despite her size, moved it fairly easily around. By the time she really got started, the voice of Athena arrived with questions of work and potential help. Clista continued to stir the mixture about as she spoke, "I get help from others in the town, but Atticus and Benbo help me out the most. In fact, they should be returning with a fresh catch from this morning to help with the fertilizer." She replied. Finally, she placed the stick down to stretch a bit and happened to catch the glistening skin of her newest hard worker. It was amazing to her to see Athena with worked muscles and a strong smile on her face. Before she could say anything, Benbo, Atticus, and Maribel all came walking into the fields laughing a smiling with two large wiggling sacks a piece. "Eeei! We had ourselves a great catch. Nothing like having the old cat back to help." Benbo spoke out as he placed his bags down onto the ground by Clista.

Atticus appeared to whisper something in Maribel's ear before he placed down his bags and bowed towards the other two women. "Ladies. I will be out taking care of some of the fruit trees. Benbo lets go!" He called out as the monkey hybrid followed after the tiger towards the back half of the fields. Maribel watched them leave before glancing over at Athena. The corners of her mouth wanted to turn into a smirk at the sight before her, but she held fast since she realized she was not the only one that was looking.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground level > Fields Feeling: Okay Company: Atticus, Benbo, Athena, and ClistaWearing: A pair of dark blue jean overalls with the top hanging down, a pair of comfy work boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Glee was high for Athena at the moment as she leaned on the nearby fence for in the midst of her chat with Clista. The stench of the fertilizer was somewhat putrid like detritus, but that wasn't enough to pull her away while she watched the hybrid leisure her work. It was astonishing to see such a tiny person work a stick around almost like it was nothing, but after however many years of doing it, the experience must have really helped around her establishment. She wasn't able to really exchange glimpses with the woman as her companions were making their arrival as if summoned by the mere mention of their names. She gave a sigh, "I suppose if you speak of a tiger, he will appear." she muttered under her breath at the sight of Atticus with Athena.

As the rambling of Benbo grew closer, she played off their conversation by fixing her clothes with adjustments needed. The appearance of the trio was like a splash of water rushing over a campfire at night. Overall her first day here was delightful with Clista, but the news of Maribel's marriage was enough to overcast over her with discomfort and blues. Not once did her eyes decide to wonder back over to her roommate as it would just cause her pain or annoyance and that would be a hindrance to her vacation. Instead she kept her vision focused on the thrashing bags that Benbo and Atticus carried. To keep her mind distracted, she decided to play with the sickle in hand by twirling it about in her hand and between her fingers with little effort. Something that was an old habit of the veteran's when bothered or staying alert on her missions. Usually when Ashara had sparked some kind of conflict between the two.

As the two male hybrids made their leave, she felt a kindling fire rise up in there stomach to see Atticus go out to work. It was unclear as to why she felt this sense of vying to get out there and harvest more of her own. It would be bad if she fell behind the two in terms of crops. She would rather get back out there now instead of remaining there in the silent presence of Maribel. "I guess I shouldn't let the boys have all the fun.", she stated as placed the sickle inside her wheelbarrow, "Better get back out there!" She picked up the barrow and began to make her way off to the celery fields. As she wheeled her way off, she tucked her cap down on her head so that bill of her hat blocked off her eyes from meeting with Mare's before strolling past her. She wasn't going to give the feline the time of day to greet if she was never going to give Athena the time to let her know about her plans of engagement.

☪ Feeling :: Mildly zealous
☾ Company:: Clista, Benbo, Atticus, & Mare
☪ Wearing:: A red and black cotton flannel over a black tank top, a pair of cut-off denim shorts, a pair of worker boots, and a vintage John Deere cap she found a while back in the Milky Way Galaxy.
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image

The cat watched as Athena not only refused to speak to her, but was also using her hat to shield her eyes from her. "Great. I guess I don't warrant a hello anymore," Maribel whispered underneath her breath as she watched Athena leave. A second later, her eyes trailed down to the tight cutoff shorts revealing muscular yet slender smooth legs and a well toned rear. Maribel bit her bottom lip while trying to rip her eyes from the lightly bouncing view before them; yet she couldn't. On the opposite reaction, Clista had turned around quickly from embarrassment of seeing such a sight before her innocent eyes. Sure she had seen Athena come downstairs in that outfit, but her attention was locked onto the sapphires that is Athena's eyes. Finally, Maribel was able to shift her eyes from Athena as the hunter moved out of sight. "Why does she always have to dress as minimally as she can?" She whispered before placing her wiggling bags next to the boys'. From that slightly bent over at the waist position, Maribel noticed a matching crimson blush upon the hare's cheeks. A burning jealousy tugged at the cat's heart as she realized that Clista had been looking at Athena too. Come to think of it, she remembered that Athena had her attention locked onto the frail creature before her now before leaving. What is going on with these two?" Maribel thought.

Maybe if she poked and questioned Clista then she could find out exactly what was happening. "So how was Athena last night?" Maribel asked while retrieving one of the fish bags, "I hope she didn't cause you very much trouble." The cat moved over to a cleaning station by the fertilizer tub. Clista looked confused by the question posed by her friend. "Was she supposed to have been trouble? If so, she did not act as such. She was rather sweet and charming, also very helpful." Clista explained with a bit of a cute body twist to match her honeyed words. Maribel placed a fish on the board and tried to ignore how dreamy eyed Clista had turned.

In the back, Atticus and Benbo had started working on pulling fruit and nuts off the trees. Benbo had been the first to notice Athena coming towards her section to return to work. "Hey the visitor is back. She smells like Clista now," He said off-handedly while scratching the top of his head, "She sure works fast. Probably why Maribel has- AHHH!" He hollered as Atticus roared and bared his fangs threateningly at Benbo. "Stop talking! No one has done anything with my Maribel, but me!" Atticus roared out as he posed to strike out at Benbo should he say anything else. Benbo climed higher into the almond tree he was in before chucking a few almonds at Atticus. "Relax man. I was just talking outloud." His voiced quivered slightly, but Atticus had ignored the food being thrown at him.

The tiger instead turned his attention to Athena while walking towards her with a smug look on his face. "So who are you really? Maribel dodges any questions about you. Not to mention you're trying to look like you can handle all this work out here. Aren't full humans just a bunch of weaklings? You even need to have a wheelbarrow to carry things around. Why not just put the food in a sack and carry them?" He questioned while crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground level > Fields Feeling: Okay Company: ClistaWearing: A pair of dark blue jean overalls with the top hanging down, a pair of comfy work boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:59 pm

As she strolled along through the fields, Athena's mind couldn't shake off either of the two ladies she just departed from. Both of them left her feelings residing inside. One was always so pleasant and enlightening towards her; never arguing with her when she was around. The other on the other hand, truly made her feel like a heap of trash adrift in space. Still, it was impossible for the huntress to just drop her feelings for Maribel. They had ups-and-downs together. One second, the feline could be right at Athena's throat and then the next, she would be building the former soldier a room and dancing with her. How could she say that she despised a woman that would go those lengths for her? Mind and heart were in between a constant tug-of-war because of these women and neither side was giving up. Such an internal conflict left her confused as she let out sighs of distraught as she unintentionally strolled past the almond trees.

She snapped out of her inner quarreling as she woke to the presence of Atticus standing there before her path with such a stupid look across his face. Before she could even ask what he was looking so smug about, the tiger berated her with questions and an insult to her kind. She gave a glacial stare as her eyes met with his. There was an urge resting inside her roused stomach to just leap and slug the man in the face, but knew that would just make things worse for her here in Traven. Still it would be effortless to uppercut that jaw of his shut and move along with her day. "The way you ask so many questions about me makes it sound as if you're scared of a human weakling like me. And to think, they say elephants are the one's scared of mice." She grinned at the tiger with a raised brow.

Still, it was very upsetting to hear that Maribel was avoiding talking about her around her friends. No false background or some kind of cover-up for the girl. She really was making Athena sound like nothing but a complete stranger that picked up a hitchhiker on one of her stops around the galaxy. "That jerk. . ." she muttered under her breath, before directing her attention back to Atticus, I'm a freelance explorer, I go around the universe and do jobs that pay good amounts of money and for places to stay. I could understand why Maribel might want to avoid a question like "Who is she?" Could you really explain to somebody that kind of job? It's complicated." She explained as she put the the wheelbarrow down to give her arms a rest while she was wasting her breath talking to such a sack of litter-for-brains. "Maybe that's why a job like this is a piece of cake."

"As for the wheelbarrow," She continued on with her explanation as she unbuttoned her flannel, "It makes it easier to carry all the crops back after chopping them all down and re-shaping the soil around for planting the next row of crops, furball. A sack isn't going to cut it when it comes to several rows of corn. celery, or tomatoes. But I bet you feel really strong and mighty carrying around half a bag full of "heavy" almonds, Atticus!" Athena said sarcastically giving an immediate eye-roll and chuckle at such a petty argument. The sun was beginning to get intense despite it still being morning making the woman very hot along agitated at her clothes along with Atticus. Under that flannel she flashed a glossy toned stomach under her tank-top while also showing off the rippling muscle along her arms that shined like a big "F you!" to the tiger hybrid. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get this all done so I can go hike one of the jungle trails later this afternoon. I gotta keep up on my training regimen even while I'm on vacation."

She lifted her wheelbarrow back up to go on her way after having enough of this talk with Atticus before stopping to look back around the kitten. "And another thing," the blonde spoke up one last time, "Don't go sticking your nose around in other people's business if your fiance didn't wanna go talking about it either. Curiosity killed the cat, you know."With that warning shot directed at the cub, she resumed making her leave as she went off to take care of the celery fields.

☪ Feeling :: Mildly zealous/ annoyed
☾ Company:: Clista, Benbo, Atticus, & Mare
☪ Wearing:: A red and black cotton flannel over a black tank top, a pair of cut-off denim shorts, a pair of worker boots, and a vintage John Deere cap she found a while back in the Milky Way Galaxy.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image

Great, now where was this bounty hunter that Clista was describing to her? Athena had always been so inappropriate and rude with Maribel. The hacked off the head of a few fish before washing them off in the sink. She just wanted to state "You know she's a foul-mouthed nudist, right?" But, in turn what would be the point in doing that at all. A statement like that would only come back and bite her firmly in the butt. "Well then... I'm glad she is being so polite to you." Maribel stated with a bit too much unintentional emphasis on the you. Clista happened to catch that, thus bringing up a question of her own.

The hare stopped stirring the fertilizer once again and with genuine curiosity asked, "Is there something going on between you two?" Mare's ears immediately stood erect and twitched about lightly; though her face remained blank. "What do you mean? We're just acquaintances." She said blankly. "Really? But, you two seem so, how do I put this, distraught by each other- In an emotional way." Clista stated nervously and slightly afraid of the response. Maribel fought back a blush of embarrassment being caught by her open emotions. She chopped off the heads of a few more fish to try and pace out some time. "We just- We're both stressed out by our jobs and I guess it is just showing up. Plus I've got the engagement as well." Clista's ears twitched happily at the news, "Good. Well I mean not good about the stress. Because I umm...I think...S-she really likes me," Clista blushed deeply and played with her sundress, "And I l-like her too."

Maribel felt a vice like grip on her heart at the words the hare spoke. With each thought of them together, the grip grew tighter and tighter. what did it matter though? "It's not like I'm even really friends with her. She just took me in after destroying my place. More importantly, they only just met yesterday. There's no way that stupid, jerky killing machine could like someone so fast; let alone like anyone at all." Maribel thought sadly as she returned to cutting and cleaning the fish before her. "Congrats to the two of you then," She finally stated despite knowing congrats wasn't the word she wanted to say.

In the moment, all Atticus could see was blood red as Athena lobbed her responses back at him. This smarmy visitor was starting to saw at his last nerve. That cocky tone of voice and now she was showing off her physique in a teasing and challenging manner. The tiger was ready to pounce and snap off whatever body part he could reach in an angered frenzy. Just before he got the chance, an almond sailed his direction and bonked him squarely on the top of the head. "Atticus don't bother," Benbo called out as he chucked another almond at him, "We have work to do. Both Maribel and Clista will be cross if we don't finish." Atticus turned ready to strike at Benbo too, but he had to admit both those females in a bad mood was a terrible situation. "Tsk whatever. I'll show that weak a**-hole who the strongest here is." He walked back over to the orchard to continue his work at a faster pace.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground level > Fields Feeling: Crushed Company: ClistaWearing: A pair of dark blue jean overalls with the top hanging down, a pair of comfy work boots

Professor Wi-Fi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces