Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Target Practice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 1276 1277 1278 1279 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:52 pm
Tauzuriel
Mirdala Naast
Tauzuriel

**gets bigger blaster** maybe I can keep taking shots at you till a shot bounces off and hits a target or I find a weak spot in your armor....

edit: **grins evilly** now look at that I hit two....

37. Nomy the Snail
78. Burgundy Fox

Mirdala Naast laughs shaking his head, "To bad you's can't hit da targets without help! Next time try usin' you's eyes! Oh you's can clean up da mess from those two targets, they left a bit of a mess when you's shot them!"

I used my eyes!! I saw the right place on your armor and made my shots....should I try for your weak spot this time??

oh look at there I hit another one....

66. [Animal] Spooky Metamorphic Fairy

Mirdala Naast snickers, "There's dis sayin' I've heard some use dat applies ta what just happened here! Dumb luck!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:56 pm
Moonracer
*comes up out of bag* Nothing in there and it's to HOT!!!! *goes about working eventually makes a small pool and begins floating around in it* Ahhh...so much better. *waves hand* Yes, yes targets... *pulls over the cooler digs around in the ice eventually pulls out nasty looking fans and a cold drink flings the fans at the targets and then relaxes with the cold drink* Okay this...I can do.

Edit: *cracks open an eye* Huh...that close... ah well. *shrugs and goes back to relaxing in the pool with a cold drink*

Mirdala Naast rolls eyes shaking his helmeted head, "I'd throw you's a bag of spice for havin' da guts ta do that in my arena. But judging on you's ability ta hit da targets lately... you's would miss!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:04 pm
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

*slowly sits up with a yawn and a stretch mutters* You so nice... *staggers up and out of the shadows. Scratches head and mutters* What haven't I tried yet? *opens bag and digs through eventually pulls out what seems more like a toy then a weapon. she grabs a few nasty looking pellets and fires her slingshot.*

Edit: *looks at the pellets* I think they're old...or...defective. *tosses it all over shoulder and routes around in her bag looking for her next weapon*

Mirdala Naast grins under his helmet, "What did you's expect a Jedi? Nice isn't goin' ta get you's a hit on da targets! You's got ta just aim an' fire!" Shakes his head not certain he wants to know what she plans next time.

*comes up out of bag as if coming up for air* My nice may not be your nice, so... *shrugs* This is true then again if you rig up something and just take out everything no aiming needed. *pulls out big bad nasty gun and fires*

Edits: *narrows eyes slightly* Hm...seems close does only work in horseshoes and grenades. I think I have a few of those in here somewhere *goes digging around again in bag*

Mirdala Naast shakes his head watching her then laughs loudly, "You's bringin' horse shoes ta a blaster party? Are you's insane? Stop don't answer that, I know who you's "Master" is! You's are!"

*glad you understand! *shrugs* I bring whatever can be used as a weapon and with me...that's a lot of stuff.

Mirdala Naast groans facepalms, "You's know what, I need a drink or three or more!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:05 pm
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

*yawns and stretches in groggy voice* Because apparently you know already my aim is better when I'm asleep then when I'm awake?? That or maybe that drink you had is making you a bit fuzzy and you're completely seeing things? *throws a few more daggers than rolls over and goes back to sleep*

Edit: *grumbles* See you woke me up and messed up my aim. *yawns and goes back to sleep*

Mirdala Naast shakes his head, "You's you's still destroy things even in you's sleep!"

*slowly sits up with a yawn and a stretch mutters* You so nice... *staggers up and out of the shadows. Scratches head and mutters* What haven't I tried yet? *opens bag and digs through eventually pulls out what seems more like a toy then a weapon. she grabs a few nasty looking pellets and fires her slingshot.*

Edit: *looks at the pellets* I think they're old...or...defective. *tosses it all over shoulder and routes around in her bag looking for her next weapon*

Mirdala Naast grins under his helmet, "What did you's expect a Jedi? Nice isn't goin' ta get you's a hit on da targets! You's got ta just aim an' fire!" Shakes his head not certain he wants to know what she plans next time.

*comes up out of bag as if coming up for air* My nice may not be your nice, so... *shrugs* This is true then again if you rig up something and just take out everything no aiming needed. *pulls out big bad nasty gun and fires*

Edits: *narrows eyes slightly* Hm...seems close does only work in horseshoes and grenades. I think I have a few of those in here somewhere *goes digging around again in bag*

Mirdala Naast shakes his head watching her then laughs loudly, "You's bringin' horse shoes ta a blaster party? Are you's insane? Stop don't answer that, I know who you's "Master" is! You's are!"

*glad you understand! *shrugs* I bring whatever can be used as a weapon and with me...that's a lot of stuff.  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:06 pm
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
*comes up out of bag* Nothing in there and it's to HOT!!!! *goes about working eventually makes a small pool and begins floating around in it* Ahhh...so much better. *waves hand* Yes, yes targets... *pulls over the cooler digs around in the ice eventually pulls out nasty looking fans and a cold drink flings the fans at the targets and then relaxes with the cold drink* Okay this...I can do.

Edit: *cracks open an eye* Huh...that close... ah well. *shrugs and goes back to relaxing in the pool with a cold drink*

Mirdala Naast rolls eyes shaking his helmeted head, "I'd throw you's a bag of spice for havin' da guts ta do that in my arena. But judging on you's ability ta hit da targets lately... you's would miss!"

*takes a swig and shrugs* Eh, what can I say sometimes the targets desire to be hit, sometimes...I desire to hit some targets. Not often are they the same thing though. *pulls a cold drink out of the floating ice chest* Want one?

Mirdala Naast raised an eyebrow at her shifting his blaster slightly, "You's already hit da spice I see! One what? Should I be concerned?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:06 pm
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

*takes a swig and shrugs* Eh, what can I say sometimes the targets desire to be hit, sometimes...I desire to hit some targets. Not often are they the same thing though. *pulls a cold drink out of the floating ice chest* Want one?  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:14 pm
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

Mirdala Naast raised an eyebrow at her shifting his blaster slightly, "You's already hit da spice I see! One what? Should I be concerned?"

*grins* Spice makes things fun sometimes. *blinks and raises eyebrow with a mischievous grin* I don't know...should you? *gently kicks floating ice chest towards you* A cold drink. Dig around there are all kinds I'm sure you'll find something you'll like...or at least possibly something that'll knock you flat. After all I have to be ready with that too for Master. After all it's the job of her imp...minion...dark little terror tot subject, whatever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:32 pm
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

*grins* Spice makes things fun sometimes. *blinks and raises eyebrow with a mischievous grin* I don't know...should you? *gently kicks floating ice chest towards you* A cold drink. Dig around there are all kinds I'm sure you'll find something you'll like...or at least possibly something that'll knock you flat. After all I have to be ready with that too for Master. After all it's the job of her imp...minion...dark little terror tot subject, whatever.

Mirdala Naast laughed, "A variety? Somethin' ta knock you's flat?" If I wanted ta be knocked out I'd stand in as a target without my armor! I prefer Narcolethe, though a vod of mine got me drinkin' more ne'tra gal, which you's guys call black ale." He shifted his blaster from one hand to the other, still not certain of this one, "Dat's why you's will be watched! You's ever see what she's done around here? And in da cantina?"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:41 pm
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

Mirdala Naast laughed, "A variety? Somethin' ta knock you's flat?" If I wanted ta be knocked out I'd stand in as a target without my armor! I prefer Narcolethe, though a vod of mine got me drinkin' more ne'tra gal, which you's guys call black ale." He shifted his blaster from one hand to the other, still not certain of this one, "Dat's why you's will be watched! You's ever see what she's done around here? And in da cantina?"

*grins and shakes head* That's not knocked flat that's dead there is a HUGE difference there. *nods nods* Good stuff. *ice chest floats near you* Well if you want fill free I don't mind I've got plenty. If not push it back. *blinks innocently and then a nasty happy mischievous grin takes its place* No, but have you ever seen what I can do without a head? It can be fun and I can make money by selling stuff I "borrow" off of famous people on a thing called Ebay. I tend to favor the shadows unless something lures me out and...business, has kept me quite busy so I don't get to watch everything I'd like to. Though it sounds like fun. I'll have to try and be around the next time she has some fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:57 pm
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

*grins and shakes head* That's not knocked flat that's dead there is a HUGE difference there. *nods nods* Good stuff. *ice chest floats near you* Well if you want fill free I don't mind I've got plenty. If not push it back. *blinks innocently and then a nasty happy mischievous grin takes its place* No, but have you ever seen what I can do without a head? It can be fun and I can make money by selling stuff I "borrow" off of famous people on a thing called Ebay. I tend to favor the shadows unless something lures me out and...business, has kept me quite busy so I don't get to watch everything I'd like to. Though it sounds like fun. I'll have to try and be around the next time she has some fun.

Mirdala Naast smirks letting the offered cooler drift, "Do you's think those blasters have a kill settin'?" Looks at her with both eyebrows raised, "Without a head? You's past insane and into deranged! The two of you's together would destroy da place!" Shakes head then grabs a bottle of kir'gee from the cooler as he decides to return to his ship to drink and try to forget some conversations. "You's have fun with dat, just clean up da mess when you's done!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

ozkur rolled 3 100-sided dice: 19, 28, 10 Total: 57 (3-300)

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:10 am
::lines up target in sight and fires::  
Dianora5 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 84, 37, 67 Total: 188 (3-300)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:37 am

It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes.

❀❀❀

Must...,.keep.... my....lead...

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

Dianora5

Dianora5

Sparkly Kitten

45,650 Points
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Fred66 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 1, 65, 47 Total: 113 (3-300)

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:51 am
Knocks the targets over the head.  
Tauzuriel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 95, 50, 1 Total: 146 (3-300)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:24 pm
Mirdala Naast
Tauzuriel
**adjust my bigger blaster....take careful aim at remaining targets then fires**

Mirdala Naast smirks then goes to Tauzuriel, "You's know, I think you's got a problem with you's aim. You's missed!"

yeah I was not aiming at you....**aims my blaster and fires**  

Tauzuriel

Demonic Vampire

Queentintin rolled 3 100-sided dice: 59, 12, 65 Total: 136 (3-300)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:30 pm
ok. Im ready, 27 or 80! lets blast!  
Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 1276 1277 1278 1279 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games