Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Darth, Daddicus, Sith, Jedi 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Target Practice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:57 pm
Queentintin
Mirdala Naast
Queentintin
biggrin Mirdala Naast, cool to have you back! let me shoot them wild targets!

1st day back in class and looky! razz

39. Classic Yellow Bowling Bag
rofl

Mirdala Naast laughs at the girl, "Suckin' up won't get you's anywhere girl! Just shoot da targets and show me what you's got!"

I just did! lol shot one! xd

lol rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:00 pm
Queentintin
Mirdala Naast
Queentintin

rofl

Mirdala Naast laughs at the girl, "Suckin' up won't get you's anywhere girl! Just shoot da targets and show me what you's got!"

Mirdala Naast sighs but chuckled, "You's goin' ta try harder in da future then girl! Or you's goin' ta be tied up an' used as da target!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:06 pm
Mirdala Naast
Queentintin
Mirdala Naast
Queentintin

rofl

Mirdala Naast sighs but chuckled, "You's goin' ta try harder in da future then girl! Or you's goin' ta be tied up an' used as da target!"

lol you cant catch me! oh no you wont ! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:16 pm
Queentintin
Mirdala Naast
Queentintin
Mirdala Naast
Queentintin

rofl

Mirdala Naast chuckles quickly aiming his blaster at her feet and fires several times to prove his point, "You's want ta test that girl? Remember I'm Mandalorian, I don't give up."  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:26 pm
Queentintin
Mirdala Naast
Queentintin
Mirdala Naast
Queentintin

pirate

Mirdala Naast chuckles quickly aiming his blaster at her feet and fires several times to prove his point, "You's want ta test that girl? Remember I'm Mandalorian, I don't give up."

Mirdala Naast chuckles at the girls lack of saying anything. "One of mum's cats got you's tongue?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:27 pm
Mirdala Naast
Queentintin
Mirdala Naast
Queentintin
Mirdala Naast
Queentintin

rofl

pirate

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
ozkur rolled 3 100-sided dice: 8, 99, 76 Total: 183 (3-300)

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:21 am
Gets in position Aims, and Fires!

Looks like I need to come back tomorrow once I've adjusted my sights. lol  
Moonracer rolled 3 100-sided dice: 44, 70, 26 Total: 140 (3-300)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:09 am
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
*finishes tinkering with guns and walks up to the targets* Okay lets try this again.

Edits: *growls* I missed!? How did I miss!? *clutches explosives tightly* Nope...nope promised I'd be good...for now... *walks off, putting up explosives and tinkers on guns again*

Mirdala raises his eyebrows looking at the girl though his visor questioning, "You's promised who you's would be good?"
*from the darkest shadows* Myself, that I wouldn't blow up my newest home so quickly. I have a nasty habit of that...sometimes.

Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
*glit from the shadows then 3 bullets com whizzing out*

Edit: *blinks as all targets still remain and chunks gun* That's it! Tried and true it is!

Mirdala Naast huffed looking at her, pointing his blaster at her, "You's givin' up already girl? I had thought you's was different than these other wimps!"

*Rather nasty deep growl from the darkest shadows eventually comes walking out tossing sniper rifle in the trash* Who said anything about givin' up anything? I said tried and true, didn't I? *pulls out bigger gun* Meaning time to take out the entire side of this place. *shrugs* Well...unless I miss which in turn means...yeah probably that wall is going. *grins mischievously and fires*

Edit: I Missed!?!?!?!?! *blinks* Hm...redecorating maybe in order... Some curtains...it'll be fine...or just a wall of guns...that would be better. *walks off to tinker with the BIG gun* I think I have to get use to this bad boy again give me a min...or five... Ooo lunch!! *prances off*  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Sky_Jean rolled 3 100-sided dice: 32, 69, 42 Total: 143 (3-300)

Sky_Jean

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:24 am
Let's try this again then...  
Fred66 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 11, 26, 57 Total: 94 (3-300)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:06 am
Sidesteps around, finds a comfy shooting position and lets the targets have it.

57. Mystery Grab Bag  

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tauzuriel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 83, 27, 32 Total: 142 (3-300)

Tauzuriel

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:37 pm
Mirdala Naast
Tauzuriel
**grabs my blaster....takes careful aim and fires**

well now lets see if I can do even better today....

edit: did not do so well....**looks through my supply to see watch I will use next**

Mirdala Naast chuckles amused at Tauz, "You's started off good, but now you's shootin' like a storm trooper!"

well if that is like trying to hit the broad side of a barn then maybe you are right....**pulls out a larger blaster pointing just to the right of you....aims then fires....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:40 pm
Tauzuriel
Mirdala Naast
Tauzuriel
**grabs my blaster....takes careful aim and fires**

well now lets see if I can do even better today....

edit: did not do so well....**looks through my supply to see watch I will use next**

Mirdala Naast chuckles amused at Tauz, "You's started off good, but now you's shootin' like a storm trooper!"

well if that is like trying to hit the broad side of a barn then maybe you are right....**pulls out a larger blaster pointing just to the right of you....aims then fires....

damn!!!! I need to get going on this....  

Tauzuriel

Demonic Vampire

sachara rolled 3 100-sided dice: 58, 17, 44 Total: 119 (3-300)

sachara
Crew

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:05 pm
Shooting

58. [Kindred] Square Amulet  
Tessa Awaud rolled 3 100-sided dice: 92, 44, 15 Total: 151 (3-300)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:21 pm
Mirdala Naast
Tessa Awaud
She looks at the Mando and laughs, "So you're the one called Mirdala! Well lets see if I can shoot anything worth my credits tonight! Maybe I'll miss and shoot you!"

EDIT
"Seems I didn't hit you Mirdala. Looks like I'll never pass for a storm trooper either," she laughs and walks out, but not before taking a pot shot at Mirdala's helmeted head, "That's for Jin besom."

Besom is an ill-mannered lout, unhygienic person, someone with no manners (in Mandalorian terms)

Hit target 3. Cafe Rosa

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes looking at another member of the Awaud Clan, "You's must be Jin's mate! You's can't blame everythin' on me for Jin gettin' slammed into da wall! He decided ta show my mum disrespect an' I gave him a lesson about how ta treat our elders... even if she is a half dead Sith Darth!"

She looks at Mirdala giving him a smirk that her helmet kept him from seeing. "Yes I am." She walks right up to him raising her blaster a little, making certain to aim where his his armor was not, "You have a problem with that Jedi boy, or would that be Sith boy? Or should you be called mamma's boy?"

EDIT
"Looks like I missed, good for you." she snarked.

Tessa Awaud

Tessa Awaud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:28 pm
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud

Mirdala Naast

~gives a chuckle teasing Mirdala while speaking to Tessa, then dons his helmet~ I could use my disruptor rifle, or three thermal detonators cyar'ika. Better yet... ~laughs looking at Mirdala as he aimed his DXR-6, rapidly firing at the targets, then lowering his weapon~ Opps, were you supposed to be the target vod?

Sweetheart
Brother

Edit- 37. Warm Summer Picnic
~gives a snicker~ Next time I'll use the thermal detonator.

She grins as she scans Jin, seeing what he said he would use, on his belt, she laughed resting her hand on the heart of his armor, "Pure excitement, you should!"  
Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games