Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Darth, Daddicus, Sith, Jedi 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Target Practice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Tauzuriel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 65, 2, 19 Total: 86 (3-300)

Tauzuriel

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:05 pm
**growls as I grab my blaster....takes aim at the targets and fires**

edit: well got two of the little buggers....

19. Green Parcel Warrior Tasset
65. Zephyr Strife: Static Party

Mirdala Naast laughs loudly, "You's lost out wimp! Blood and Sachara beat you's out ta those targets! You's should try harder!"  
sachara rolled 3 100-sided dice: 82, 12, 2 Total: 96 (3-300)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:17 pm
Shooting

82. Luna's Incense

THANK YOU!

Mirdala Naast chuckles at the girl, "You's out of luck, Moonracer beat you ta that target!"  

sachara
Crew

Sparkling Girl

ozkur rolled 3 100-sided dice: 1, 100, 45 Total: 146 (3-300)

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:51 am
xd

EDIT: GOT TWO
1. Guardian Totem
100. Radiant Eternity

Mirdala Naast scowls at the girl, "You's got those two numbers girl! You's switchin' da dice for another pair?"  
Moonracer rolled 3 100-sided dice: 76, 31, 49 Total: 156 (3-300)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:46 am
*glit from the shadows then 3 bullets com whizzing out*

Edit: *blinks as all targets still remain and chunks gun* That's it! Tried and true it is!  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Fred66 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 19, 38, 62 Total: 119 (3-300)

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:51 pm
Sets sight, takes aim and fires.  
sachara rolled 3 100-sided dice: 27, 47, 81 Total: 155 (3-300)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:15 pm
Shooting

27. [Animal] Tell no Tails

THANK YOU!

Mirdala Naast smirks at the girl, "Looks like another target you'se lost out on girl! Moonracer beat you's out on that one! Try harder and you's might hit somethin'!"  

sachara
Crew

Sparkling Girl

Tauzuriel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 80, 32, 96 Total: 208 (3-300)

Tauzuriel

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:14 pm
**growls as I grab my blaster....takes aim at the targets and fires**

edit: damn missed them all....maybe I should get out my rocket launcher!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:05 pm
Mirdala Naast laughs loudly at the wimps, "You's guys got ta give more effort! I want ta see you's guys give it you's all and take da targets down! Unless you's guys need a break ta drink a bottle of you's momma milk!"

Shifts his blaster slightly, "You's can check da scores on da first page ta see where you's wimps are placin' an' what targets you's hittin'. Some of you's got some personal edits because you's did. Now lets see you's guys pick off more of da targets, if you's can! Don't you's think I'm not watchin'!"

Tauzuriel

Queentintin

Tessa Awaud

Sky_Jean

Moonracer

Fred66

sachara

Dianora5

Jin Awaud

Blood Maverick

ozkur

Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:34 pm
Dianora5
Mirdala Naast
Dianora5
Mirdala Naast
Dianora5

It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes.

❀❀❀

84. Perfect Tragedy

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

Mirdala Naast looks at her, then points to the flowers in her post with his blaster, "You's toss around da flowers when you's shoot too? Or are you's just tryin' ta look pretty?"

❀❀❀

Those aint flowers. theyre shrapnel, all thats left over of the last guy that asked me that.

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

Mirdala Naast chuckled amused at the idea of the shrapnel hitting his armor. "Guess that guy never heard of beskar'gam?"

❀❀❀

Guess not, Or possibly he didn't realize everything has its weakness.

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

Mirdala Naast chuckles, "Then da guy got what he deserved! You's got ta accept and learn from you's weaknesses! Makes you's a stronger warrior!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:36 pm
Moonracer
*snorts awake and wipes drool by pulling up mask then wipes guns clean. Muttering something that doesn't sound like any language known and not friendly wanders off to find her favorite morning drink. She gets her drink and wanders back to the target practice having downed most of it before returning and seems in much better mood and even the language is understood and happier now.*

Ooo my turn again. I got this no worries I learned from yesterday! *downs last of morning drink pulls up mask grabs gun and heads up.* Legs take out that barn!

Edit: 27. [Animal] Tell no Tails

Hm...me thinks I should wait a little longer after morning drink to do this. Or either that something isn't right with guns... *wanders off and begins tinkering with guns*

Mirdala Naast watches and silently hope the girl will be another one to give the boss man hell. With a sigh he shrugs saying about that, "Da more da happier I am!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:40 pm
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud

Mirdala Naast

~gives a chuckle teasing Mirdala while speaking to Tessa, then dons his helmet~ I could use my disruptor rifle, or three thermal detonators cyar'ika. Better yet... ~laughs looking at Mirdala as he aimed his DXR-6, rapidly firing at the targets, then lowering his weapon~ Opps, were you supposed to be the target vod?

Sweetheart
Brother

Edit- 37. Warm Summer Picnic
~gives a snicker~ Next time I'll use the thermal detonator.

Mirdala Naast shakes his head, rolls his eyes and groans loudly at Jin. Only saying one thing to the idiot assassin, "Utreekov kyramud."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:42 pm
Tauzuriel
**grabs my blaster....takes careful aim and fires**

well now lets see if I can do even better today....

edit: did not do so well....**looks through my supply to see watch I will use next**

Mirdala Naast chuckles amused at Tauz, "You's started off good, but now you's shootin' like a storm trooper!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:44 pm
Fred66
Sets sight, takes aim and fires.

78. Emerald Seed

Mirdala Naast huffs at the girl, "Is that all you's do? How about you's move ta this side over here! Lets see if you's say something else!" He moves her to the other side of the targets to see what she does next.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:46 pm
Moonracer
*finishes tinkering with guns and walks up to the targets* Okay lets try this again.

Edits: *growls* I missed!? How did I miss!? *clutches explosives tightly* Nope...nope promised I'd be good...for now... *walks off, putting up explosives and tinkers on guns again*

Mirdala raises his eyebrows looking at the girl though his visor questioning, "You's promised who you's would be good?"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:49 pm
Arris Zern
-she leaned against the wall folding her arms over her chest watching, her helmet moving slightly as she watched the aruetiise and her vods-

foreigners
brothers

Mirdala Naast walks up to her with a smile he was thankful could not be seen under his helmet, and teases the assassin, "You's not shootin' vod? Scared?"  
Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games