Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Darth, Daddicus, Sith, Jedi 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Target Practice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Moonracer rolled 3 100-sided dice: 11, 76, 96 Total: 183 (3-300)

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:50 pm
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
*shrugs* I'll give it a try though...you know that saying "can't hit the broadside of a barn"? Yeah, I don't like to hit the broadside of it, I like to take it out completely. *pulls out HUGE gun and some explosives* If I miss I'm taking it all out. twisted

Edit: *holds up hand* Okay this is why I carry a big gun, so I don't have to ask questions, but...do we count the 41 and 79 I got or the 142 total I got? sweatdrop

Mirdala Naast raises his eyebrows watching the female then laughs at her attitude and choice of a weapon outside of one commonly used by storm troopers then laughs loudly, impressed. "You's got ramikadyc! You's like most Mando's I know, likin' ta blow things up!"

Holsters blaster explaining, "You's new here so this time you's in luck, when you's roll you's only count da number on each dice, in this roll you's count da 41 an' 79. If you's did use da total amount you's would never win anythin' and be sent to da Huts." Chuckles amused adding, "Nothin' personal just how I roll. Keep up da good work and someone might just make a Mando of you's yet!"

used informally to describe a determined, focused person

*nods head slightly* Thanks for taking into account I'm new, but like I said it's why I carry big guns...and explosives so I don't have to ask questions. ^_~

Alright gotcha now. I rarely win anything anyway I think I always blow it up first. *shrugs* Ya just get use to ash and cinder they can be fun too.

Okay so two more shots for today then. *takes aim* Let's take out that barn!

Edit: 11. Impawssibly Snowy  
Moonracer rolled 3 100-sided dice: 84, 82, 1 Total: 167 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:53 pm
And my last shot for today...

Edit: *blinks* Huh...took out that barn it looks like. 1. Guardian Totem
82. Luna's Incense
84. Perfect Tragedy  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:54 pm
Tessa Awaud
She looks at the Mando and laughs, "So you're the one called Mirdala! Well lets see if I can shoot anything worth my credits tonight! Maybe I'll miss and shoot you!"

EDIT
"Seems I didn't hit you Mirdala. Looks like I'll never pass for a storm trooper either," she laughs and walks out, but not before taking a pot shot at Mirdala's helmeted head, "That's for Jin besom."

Besom is an ill-mannered lout, unhygienic person, someone with no manners (in Mandalorian terms)

Hit target 3. Cafe Rosa

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes looking at another member of the Awaud Clan, "You's must be Jin's mate! You's can't blame everythin' on me for Jin gettin' slammed into da wall! He decided ta show my mum disrespect an' I gave him a lesson about how ta treat our elders... even if she is a half dead Sith Darth!"  
Sky_Jean rolled 3 100-sided dice: 85, 20, 58 Total: 163 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:01 pm
Hmm... *takes aim*

EDIT: 2 this time

20. Forgotten Reverie and 58. [Kindred] Square Amulet  

Sky_Jean

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sky_Jean rolled 3 100-sided dice: 33, 26, 7 Total: 66 (3-300)

Sky_Jean

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:04 pm
I'm on a roll, apparently!

EDIT: another 33. Screen King  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:07 pm
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
*shrugs* I'll give it a try though...you know that saying "can't hit the broadside of a barn"? Yeah, I don't like to hit the broadside of it, I like to take it out completely. *pulls out HUGE gun and some explosives* If I miss I'm taking it all out. twisted

Edit: *holds up hand* Okay this is why I carry a big gun, so I don't have to ask questions, but...do we count the 41 and 79 I got or the 142 total I got? sweatdrop

Mirdala Naast raises his eyebrows watching the female then laughs at her attitude and choice of a weapon outside of one commonly used by storm troopers then laughs loudly, impressed. "You's got ramikadyc! You's like most Mando's I know, likin' ta blow things up!"

Holsters blaster explaining, "You's new here so this time you's in luck, when you's roll you's only count da number on each dice, in this roll you's count da 41 an' 79. If you's did use da total amount you's would never win anythin' and be sent to da Huts." Chuckles amused adding, "Nothin' personal just how I roll. Keep up da good work and someone might just make a Mando of you's yet!"

*nods head slightly* Thanks for taking into account I'm new, but like I said it's why I carry big guns...and explosives so I don't have to ask questions. ^_~

Alright gotcha now. I rarely win anything anyway I think I always blow it up first. *shrugs* Ya just get use to ash and cinder they can be fun too.

Mirdala Naast facepalms his helmet in his palm with a laugh, "Wayii! You's remind me of someone else whose name will stay unmentionable... knowin' the luck around here, you's would be family to that one!"

Pulls her aside so she does not destroy the targets he explains a little more, "You's only roll da three dice once a day, not three times a day. Makes things a little easier should someone wishes ta act out or roleplay da shootin' an' misses. Now don't you's delete you's extra posts, I'll take care of it so I don't have ta send you's somewhere you's would cause a lot of trouble at!"

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:12 pm
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

Mirdala Naast facepalms his helmet in his palm with a laugh, "Wayii! You's remind me of someone else whose name will stay unmentionable... knowin' the luck around here, you's would be family to that one!"

Pulls her aside so she does not destroy the targets he explains a little more, "You's only roll da three dice once a day, not three times a day. Makes things a little easier should someone wishes ta act out or roleplay da shootin' an' misses. Now don't you's delete you's extra posts, I'll take care of it so I don't have ta send you's somewhere you's would cause a lot of trouble at!"

*raises eyebrow* Hm...wonder if it wouldn't be my master. *shrugs* If not could be fun to get to know them.

Hey! *blinks* Oh... *walks off to the rules and rereads them* Huh...could have sworn... *pulls knife and stabs the rules making it so the knife blade underlines the key part* That was a my bad it has been committed to memory now. *walks back over* Sorry I...get a little gun, ammo, explosive...happy.

*bows head slightly* Thank and it won't happen again...probably...at least for this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:17 pm
Sky_Jean
I'm on a roll, apparently!

EDIT: another 33. Screen King

Mirdala Naast chuckles then pulls the over excited shooter aside explaining, "You's only rake you's three shots in one post, that's why you's have three one hundred sided dice in one post, three shots. You's new so I'm goin' ta go easy on you's! You's did good try again tomorrow for somethin' else and try not ta destroy da place! Da boss man never wants ta fix anythin' around here!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:23 pm
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

*raises eyebrow* Hm...wonder if it wouldn't be my master. *shrugs* If not could be fun to get to know them.

Hey! *blinks* Oh... *walks off to the rules and rereads them* Huh...could have sworn... *pulls knife and stabs the rules making it so the knife blade underlines the key part* That was a my bad it has been committed to memory now. *walks back over* Sorry I...get a little gun, ammo, explosive...happy.

*bows head slightly* Thank and it won't happen again...probably...at least for this time.

Mirdala Naast groans loudly looking at her, "Master? No I don't want ta know! Actually can we just say this little part of our conversation never happened?"

Watches her with an amused smirk growing thinking to himself that this one is going to be one to watch just as the Awaud Clan and the Vizsla Clan and the two sets of sisters not to mention his mum. "Da boss man finally has some who'll give him hell! This is goin' ta be amusin' ta say da least!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:57 pm
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

Mirdala Naast groans loudly looking at her, "Master? No I don't want ta know! Actually can we just say this little part of our conversation never happened?"

Watches her with an amused smirk growing thinking to himself that this one is going to be one to watch just as the Awaud Clan and the Vizsla Clan and the two sets of sisters not to mention his mum. "Da boss man finally has some who'll give him hell! This is goin' ta be amusin' ta say da least!

*blinks and rubs chin* Mmmm...*shrugs* Okay, you let me slide for being new I'll let this slide this time too. *blinks and smiles* I know notin'.

*blinks and smiles then walks off to count explosives and ammo and clean guns then sleeps hugging guns like they're pillows*  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:17 pm
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer
Mirdala Naast
Moonracer

*blinks and rubs chin* Mmmm...*shrugs* Okay, you let me slide for being new I'll let this slide this time too. *blinks and smiles* I know notin'.

*blinks and smiles then walks off to count explosives and ammo and clean guns then sleeps hugging guns like they're pillows*

Mirdala Naast relaxes a little, only a little, then swallows hard watching her for a moment muttering to himself, "Ka'ra, I'm da one in trouble now! That ones as dini'la as da sisters... may she not drink like them... or bring pets into da temple like da younger one!

stars
insane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:22 pm
Mirdala Naast grumbles as he walks out, "I'm goin' for a bottle of ne'tra gal. Targets will be sent out when... I decide ta throw them at you's guys... or leave da cantina!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Dianora5

Dianora5

Sparkly Kitten

45,650 Points
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:56 pm
Mirdala Naast
Dianora5

It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes.

❀❀❀

84. Perfect Tragedy

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

Mirdala Naast looks at her, then points to the flowers in her post with his blaster, "You's toss around da flowers when you's shoot too? Or are you's just tryin' ta look pretty?"

❀❀❀

Those aint flowers. theyre shrapnel, all thats left over of the last guy that asked me that.

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:00 pm
Dianora5
Mirdala Naast
Dianora5

❀❀❀

84. Perfect Tragedy

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

Mirdala Naast looks at her, then points to the flowers in her post with his blaster, "You's toss around da flowers when you's shoot too? Or are you's just tryin' ta look pretty?"

❀❀❀

Those aint flowers. theyre shrapnel, all thats left over of the last guy that asked me that.

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

Mirdala Naast chuckled amused at the idea of the shrapnel hitting his armor. "Guess that guy never heard of beskar'gam?"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Dianora5

Dianora5

Sparkly Kitten

45,650 Points
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:25 pm
Mirdala Naast
Dianora5
Mirdala Naast
Dianora5

❀❀❀

84. Perfect Tragedy

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

❀❀❀

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

Mirdala Naast chuckled amused at the idea of the shrapnel hitting his armor. "Guess that guy never heard of beskar'gam?"

❀❀❀

Guess not, Or possibly he didn't realize everything has its weakness.

It is in fact true.
It's called living.
Terry Pratchett

Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games