Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:23 am
Don't have a lot of time this morning, but I saw that the roper attacked Revenge- but was listed as marked by him? I was assuming my mark would have over ridden that, so it should be triggering an attack of opportunity. If I'm missing something or it was a mistake and it would have attacked Illikan if marked by him, you can ignore the rolls I'm going to leave in the dice channel before I head to work.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:21 pm
Psychofish
Don't have a lot of time this morning, but I saw that the roper attacked Revenge- but was listed as marked by him? I was assuming my mark would have over ridden that, so it should be triggering an attack of opportunity. If I'm missing something or it was a mistake and it would have attacked Illikan if marked by him, you can ignore the rolls I'm going to leave in the dice channel before I head to work.

It was a mistake, it should have attacked you since you were the last one to mark it, However, since other people have taken their turn since then you can go ahead and have Ilikian take his opportunity action.

Also, Kuori made an attack that allows Ilikan to shift two squares and make a basic attack on the roper. Did you want to take that free attack? Otherwise I'm going to update to Irene's turn.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:49 pm
Kowsauni
Psychofish

It was a mistake, it should have attacked you since you were the last one to mark it, However, since other people have taken their turn since then you can go ahead and have Ilikian take his opportunity action.

Also, Kuori made an attack that allows Ilikan to shift two squares and make a basic attack on the roper. Did you want to take that free attack? Otherwise I'm going to update to Irene's turn.

Would both attacks still hit? -2 from Enfeebling Strike, -2 from being marked by Ilikan?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:40 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Psychofish

Would both attacks still hit? -2 from Enfeebling Strike, -2 from being marked by Ilikan?

Yes, Alas, I have been rolling like a beast this fight. Most of my rolls have been in the teens and I've had like what? 4 crits or something. I wish I would roll this good on my player characters.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:59 am
Southern Cross Nemesis

Saw this today; it made me laugh.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:34 am
Rain Yupa
Southern Cross Nemesis

Saw this today; it made me laugh.

User Image

Funny you say that, as I was looking into means to add more fire to Ruin's power list and specializing in it.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:55 pm
Unless your Patron is a Unicorn...though, ironically enough, the Celestial Warlock does specialize in fire and radiant damage.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:59 pm
Come to think of it, I would guess a Patron of the Winter Court of the Fey would also be against fire.

And I guess, a god could be argued as a patron, so, in theory, a god of nature or shadow could be against fire?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:07 am
Rain is correct 5+18 heals valac for 23  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:39 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage
Move to M19
+13 to hit for 0 damage, if hit Roper has a -2 to all defenses and the next one to hit it gains 7 HP ... but idk if that hits

That's an 18 to hit, if that helps. I know how you said you like to take the written bonus as the total result unless we state otherwise. 3nodding

EDIT Now a 20.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:37 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
PupSage
Move to M19
+13 to hit for 0 damage, if hit Roper has a -2 to all defenses and the next one to hit it gains 7 HP ... but idk if that hits

That's an 18 to hit, if that helps. I know how you said you like to take the written bonus as the total result unless we state otherwise. 3nodding

I totally missed my +2 from last round, but where is the other +3 from?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:40 pm
PupSage
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
PupSage
Move to M19

I totally missed my +2 from last round, but where is the other +3 from?

The d20 roll was 5.

Once I posted with a d20 roll in my post and only stated my bonus, and the DM took my bonus as my "result". I'm trying to keep the same from happening with your post.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:19 pm
Sorry, guys. I've been rather busy. I'll have and update post by tomorrow  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:12 pm
I am assuming everyone is partaking in a short rest but please let me know if you are not.  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:27 am
Valac Surge 1
Ruin HP: 46/65
Revenge HP:71/71
Ilikan HP:75/83
Kuori HP: 59/59
Valac: HP: 60/75

Valac Surge 2
Ruin HP: 50/65
Revenge HP:71/71
Ilikan HP:79/83
Kuori HP: 59/59
Valac: HP: 75/75

You didn't need a third. Apparently you didn't read my post.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games