Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:46 pm
My intent was to give it -4 to AC so you guys could unleash encounters and/or dailies.

Mistakes were made.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:19 pm
Kowsauni
(I don't know where you got 25 AC, Valac's attack did bloody it so...)

Damage rolled. AC 25+ was from this:

Quote:

Quote:
He then strikes the Roper with a glance blow to its armored side

I read it like "the blow glanced off its armor", so my apologies.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:26 am
PupSage

Hey, its been Kuori's turn to post for a few days now. If you don't post by this evening your turn is going to be skipped.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:59 pm
Stab R2 in the butt, So Revenge and Valac can get CA and we can put a more accurate hurt on this hugger.

Or

Stab R1 in the face and turn on the Air Conditioner to freeze, so Kuori can get heals and Illy and I can face stab and chill R1 together.

This is a very tough choice...  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:21 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Stab R2 in the butt, So Revenge and Valac can get CA and we can put a more accurate hurt on this hugger.

Or

Stab R1 in the face and turn on the Air Conditioner to freeze, so Kuori can get heals and Illy and I can face stab and chill R1 together.

This is a very tough choice...

I'm hoping to finish R2 off ASAP. That's why I gave it -2AC for you guys. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:47 am
A lot of my stuff requires melee, and you all blocked off my way to get in, now this roper won't let me in, but if I can hit the damned thing, everyone else can get a free hit on it .  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:55 pm
Dude, Occ. Or better yet voice it in character. We have options to draw one of these ropers to you. I was working under the assumption you wanted to stay back and range it as you did with the purple worm.

P.S: How close do you need?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:07 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Dude, Occ. Or better yet voice it in character. We have options to draw one of these ropers to you. I was working under the assumption you wanted to stay back and range it as you did with the purple worm.

P.S: How close do you need?

If I can get within five squares I can knock it prone, and assuming all of you are within 5 as well we can get resist 5 so long as I keep spending a minor ... which I feel we may need.

If I can get withing 5 feet, everyone within 2 can shift 2 and make a basic melee attack.

And the next roper, don't want to blow it on this one yet, if I can get melee I can give everyone else a +1 to attack and damage, and Kuori a +5 to each ... it would be better, but my place in the initiative isn't ideal for it.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:01 pm
Probably will go with plan b instead, Annoy R1 so Kuori can get closer to R2, smash its face and save Revenge and herself.

Plan A, annoy R2 to force an OA against Ruin and Reflective Hellstrike.
But, DM question. I can't find if adventurers count as blocking terrain. So, What would happen if Ruin Forced moved R2 through the other players?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:41 pm
They don't count as blocking terrain but enemies cant move through squares occupied by players, that includes forced movement. The one exception to that is if the enemy is two size categories either larger or smaller then the players, which isn't the case with the ropers.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:13 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
and save Revenge and herself.

I might be second winding on my turn. I think it's a logical response to being double-critted.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:43 pm
Rain Yupa
Southern Cross Nemesis
and save Revenge and herself.

I might be second winding on my turn. I think it's a logical response to being double-critted.

With Revenge having the mark's attention having Kouri near means you can keep it longer.

Besides, Ruin did say,
Quote:
"... I will admire my works when you and Abby are old and grey. Valac stands on top of a dragon. And Kouri starts rebuilding her clan. I think that would be worth the cost of my soul..."

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:07 pm
Kowsauni

The -2 to hit and -2 to AC wore off on my following turn.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:13 pm
ok, I'll fix it  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:09 pm
Are we at 2 action points right now? Extended rest + milestone?  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games