Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:32 pm
That is Dungeoneering, not Arcane. Arcane is Fey, Shadow, Elemental and Construct.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:12 pm
How high is the ceiling?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:14 am
The ceiling is about 100 feet up and still has several openings to the sky which is what is allowing you guys to see.

If it wasn't clear the ropers are on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:44 pm
Finally back home. I'll try and get a map up for you guys tomorrow.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:50 pm
Just a head up. I'm giving everyone one more day to post any actions they might want to take before I respond to Ruin's attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:49 pm
So you guys don't have to wait on me to tell you if you are successful with your attempts to escape the grabs the DC to break them is 20 if you have been grabbed once, 22 if you have been grabbed twice.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:35 pm
DM Ruling needed, I know per the rules as written, Ruin is immobile while grabbed. But, I was wondering being they have us by tentacles, and not already next to us or with something solid like a mancatcher, Could we move in the grabbing roper's direction?

(Asking as that guy who didn't put any points into Acrobatics or Athletics. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:17 pm
No, they are holding you in place. Don't worry, I'm sure the roper has plans to bring you closer. wink  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis

Dat's some gooood sleepytime rolls.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:28 am
Southern Cross Nemesis

What square are you throwing the grenade? Technically, you are suppose to decide that before you roll to see how big the area of effect is.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:05 am
Kowsauni
Southern Cross Nemesis

What square are you throwing the grenade? Technically, you are suppose to decide that before you roll to see how big the area of effect is.
Oh, in that case I will go with my first idea before I rolled the area. H, 19 which was 9 squares from me and keeps everyone safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:14 pm
Kowsauni
Southern Cross Nemesis

Acorn wants to know if he could just release all the sleeping gas first and see how big the area of effect is, and then throw the spent grenade after we all wake up.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:40 am
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Southern Cross Nemesis

Acorn wants to know if he could just release all the sleeping gas first and see how big the area of effect is, and then throw the spent grenade after we all wake up.
eek I know Intelligence was a dump stat for Acorn, but I thought she knew she was a girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:40 pm
"You want an ideal placemat, DM wants a fair usage. It's the most logical restitution!"  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:07 pm
Rain Yupa
Beast of a Thousand Knives:
Crit fail attacks: 0 (though plenty of 2's and 4's)
Crit success attacks: 0 (technically 1, wasted on an intimidate roll that everyone ignored.)

Heart of a Monster:
Crit fail attacks: 2
Crit success attacks: 1 (on a minion)

Glimmers of a Dark:
Crit fail attacks: 3
Crit success attacks: 0

It's still not that one-shot Arc Vembris ran where a full 1/3 of my rolls were nat 1's, but I'm getting there.

Updated  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games