Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:11 pm
Well ... almost done with my back up ... sort of falling in love with my story that I am making for them.

Florence "Flo" Moonstone  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:22 pm
Sorry to hear about your town.

But, I have to confront the elephant in the room, do you want Kouri to be jailed?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:03 pm
Want to? No.
Believe that it would be true to character to beat any mother ******** that so much as lays a hand on her into the ground and do all she can to grab the ritual supplies and escape with them, and her dead brother OR her living brother ... yes. And I hate it, but its a fitting story that I couldn't be mad at.

Mostly I was depressed and needed a distraction today, so I built a character.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:33 pm
I had a plan to get you away and possibly in a position to get those supplies, but 1.) Kowsauni never got back to me about the building structure, and 2.) Kuori ran inside before I could go through with it.

Technically there was a plan before that one which is when Revenge re-entered the building but Kowsauni started attacking before I could do it. sweatdrop

There was a THIRD plan that I could go through with now but it relies on us not being clumsy loud oafs (why I had everyone's character sheets open to make the character sheet thread; I was looking at our Stealth and Thievery skills).  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:38 pm
I still may try Plan C... I have to gamble with Ruin's reputation here to do it though. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:08 pm
Rain Yupa
I still may try Plan C... I have to gamble with Ruin's reputation here to do it though. ninja

Plan Q: We break Kow's rule, all become evil, and slaughter everyone, turning this into Fort Demi-Lovenest 4000.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:22 pm
Plan Q?

That requires me to concoct 14 more plans before that point. I don't think Kowsauni's NPCs have the patience for that much mischief.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:24 pm
Quote:
Ruin's reputation

Ruin has a rep? confused More so, a good one here?

Yeap, as the sexiest tiefling around!

Your not sexy. stare  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:34 pm
Rain Yupa

That requires me to concoct 14 more plans before that point.

I have a few,

Bring the General in on it

Lock the door... There is a scene in Kingsman the fills in the rest. This was Ruin's plan at the church.

Ask Irene to purchase a lot of reagents.

Get a message to Fox to see if someone could acquire what is needed.

Kidnap Faeleen, with the ransome being we do the Mind Juju Ritual and get what we need for the Spirit Idol Ritual.

Bake a cake, but the cake is a lie.

P.S. Edit: Technically, we used plan C already.

A. Was a simple barter trade.

B. suggest killing Faeleen

C. Get the band back together.

D. Was ask about other rituals, and berate the poor girl on the definitions of Adventurer and Hero.

E. Paladin stance the Pros and question their sincerity

F. Facebash the Mage, and almost get thrown in jail.

G. Try bartering again

H. Try to outshine the healers

I. Ask Irene to buy it instead

J. I am probably missing a plan...

K. We are here...  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:48 am
Meanwhile at Kowa and the npcs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:33 am
I have all the stealth and thievery you need on my backup character if Illikan croaks.

He's just plot specific to what's going on now and you'd have to at least start to head into the underdark/underground to find him.

...so he really wouldn't be of use right now.

I should finish actually writing his history and stuff onto his sheet, I've had the rest done on him for a while and the story/joke on him were the main reasons I started writing him up anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:13 pm
So, waiting in the wings for something to go horribly wrong is a drow druid thief and a genasi artificer.

I really hope Kouri's tribe is friendly to outsiders.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:35 pm
As a player, I have a tendency to come up with fairly convoluted, just-crazy-enough-to-work schemes when faced with a problem that does not have an obvious solution. My old group used to refer to them as 'Robplans'.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:07 pm
As a player, I enter the town and silently kill the town guards until some one sees me. Then I shout Fus Roh Dah! ... Wait, wrong game. whee

But, in all seriousness, plan away.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:42 pm
Kuori's tribe is mostly dead, the rest are enslaved. At least according to Kow.

And she is only a water genasi in terms of stats.

She is actually a Half-Slime, Half gnome in my head cannon.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games