Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:54 am
Rain Yupa
PupSage
In case you forgot we got gear at the start:

Revenge
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods
50 ft sections of hemp rope

Illikan
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods

Valac
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods

Ruin
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods
1 set of iron manacles

I scrolled back and saw where that was received by the quartermaster as a bulk order (page 7), but I don't remember ever being distributed the above listed section of items? I went up to page 20 but didn't see it (by ctrl+f searching "miner" and "rope" ).

We were short 1 rope, and had the manacles, which ruin had asked for specifically, and the climber's healer's kits. Everything else was evenly distributed. Ruin got his manacle, Kuori carried the rest because strong character is strong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:01 pm
PupSage

We were short 1 rope, and had the manacles, which ruin had asked for specifically, and the climber's healer's kits. Everything else was evenly distributed. Ruin got his manacle, Kuori carried the rest because strong character is strong.

So, if I'm understanding correctly, Revenge doesn't have/know about his bag yet, as Kuori is still carrying it?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:55 pm
No, it would have been passed off before we left, Kuori is only carrying the stuff that could not be evenly split, sans Ruin getting manacles instead of rope.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:09 pm
Okay, I am adding the following to my character sheet:

Quote:
large bag
10 days of Rations
miner helmet
5 Sunrods

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:45 am
We don't say that name anymore Ruin ... that's an easy way to find a morningstar on your head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:36 am
Changed.

Forgot, the unspoken name was the name of the exile.

I thought it was cool, so I copied the name to a list of names possible future character names. I do that... My bad, not Ruin's..  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:41 pm
Does anyone want to add something? I can change my post if needed.

As I understand it, the gnome came after the attack. So, he wouldn't know where the drow would have taken captives, or where survivors would have gone.

Otherwise, Ruin will ask the gnome if he would like some company back to his mistress.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:27 pm
Psychofish

SCN_ Grey_fox

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Mongooseh

Just a heads up, I am going on vacation tomorrow and wont be back until next Tuesday. I will be bringing my laptop but I don't know how much time I will have for posting.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:54 pm
Enjoy your Vacation, biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:14 am
Arrivederci! Take some time to relax smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:30 am
Quote:
Dietrich raises and eyebrow to Kuori's question. "Hmm? Maybe? T'be honest, I don pay much attention while there. I don put much stock in th'gods. Haven seen much t'make me believe they care what goes on don here."

I'm sorry, he is a lost cause and needs to be put down mad

*GLARES IN INFERNAL WRATH*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:16 am
Rain Yupa
Quote:
Dietrich raises and eyebrow to Kuori's question. "Hmm? Maybe? T'be honest, I don pay much attention while there. I don put much stock in th'gods. Haven seen much t'make me believe they care what goes on don here."

I'm sorry, he is a lost cause and needs to be put down mad

*GLARES IN INFERNAL WRATH*

https://cdn.broadbandsearch.net/blog/most-popular-internet-memes-in-history/ceiling-cat.jpg

I don't know about Kow's world, But, lore standing if he doesn't have a god, god-level patreon, or etc. by the time he dies Asmodeus takes his soul for food.
https://cdn.broadbandsearch.net/blog/most-popular-internet-memes-in-history/basement-cat.jpg

That said, Ruin agrees with the guy!  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:01 pm
Kowsauni

Steals Kow's tentacles

You like monster girls ... I like tentacles. I am happy this is now in my inventory.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:19 pm
Well cool, I'm glad I introduced you to a new item. I save the recipes for all my avatars in my journal if you are ever interested in another item, though I'm usually and avatar to two behind in it from my current avatar. There are two other tentacle items that I know of, though I don't remember their names off the top of my head. I can figure them out though if you like. I'll just have to find them in my inventory.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:49 am
Kowsauni

Quick FYI; Fish has a family emergency and will be delayed in posting. I asked him on Saturday if he wanted me to convey that, and he hasn't even read the message yet. I'm confident he wouldn't want you to be waiting on him right now.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games