Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Valentines Event -- OPEN!!
Love Stories, Anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image
Let's talk about love! ~

Do you have a great, true love story, that you want to share? Whether it be about you, your parents, grandparents, etc., we want to hear!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:22 am
I'll share one:
During my first year at a co-ed high school I fell hard for this guy on the football team. He had another life outside of school (the team) which to be a part of< I did the one thing I'd sworn never to be a part of.
The cheerleaders.
I actually treated it like a game.
Imitate, flatter and even (ugh) emulate the obnoxious conversation pattern of clothes (even if we all had uniforms), makeup and boys.
I also had the only *adult* library card but that's another story.
Long story short - I made it.
On the sidelines watching my crush.
Seems there was a "forgotten tradition" to sack the new cheerleader.
I was lucky not to have gotten a head injury or worse.
But after escaping from this dog pile of pain and estrogen I looked like someone's Barbie after being left with someone's little sister then tossed in the wash thinking it'd somehow make it *all better*
Looking in the mirror I asked myself "Is it worth it"?
Didn't matter thatbeccause I looked so horrible and that I had embarressed them by not being a good sport I was not allowed to ride back with the other cheerleaders.
But would have to take the team bus.
Guess who I got to sit next to?
YUP <3  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:28 am
It's not really a tale of success, but I can tell you I'm okay with how this one ends.

I joined a fraternity three years ago. I fell in love with the organizations years ago when I was a junior in high school, so I never even thought about the people who were in it. There were people I was already friends with in the fraternity, but I never thought I'd fall for this specific one.

I'm a music education major. He's a biochemistry major with a minor in biology.
I'm a thick girl. He's so skinny, he could hide behind the branches of a tree.
I'm sassier than you could ever know. He's sillier than a sombrero on a panda.
I have the worst time conveying my feelings. He's as robotic as they come.

Howeverrrrrrr... The more I got to know him, the more I fell in love. And even though my biggest fear is if I tell him he will treat me differently (i.e., our friendship would dissolve like liquid butter), I think I've just accepted loving our friendship. Every great relationship has to be a great friendship. Maybe one day, when he's not worrying about anatomy labs and science presentations, he'll finally notice how I feel (seriously, he's extremely oblivious to romantic feels). And whether I'm accepted or rejected by him at that point won't matter.

I just love being his friend. I love how close I've gotten, and I love all of the fun times we've had because of our organization. Because of marching band, pep band, service events, concerts, and more... I fell in love with a great friend, but I will always value my friendship with him over anything else I could think to have. I love love? I'll update you if anything happens.  
Valentines Event -- OPEN!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games