Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Thus Kindly I Scatter ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:30 pm
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Northern Valeria||
||Theme tone||
||With; Outcasts||
||Thoughts: They just don't give up do they?||
||OOC; I just realized Neophantom's right. Well this should make things interesting XD Short post!||
||--Appearance--||

"Don't tell the story to your advantage. You sent your comrade at me like a dog for your own entertainment. I'm done dealing with the two of you." Neoross concentrated the darkness over the blade, creating a scythe blade. When eh swung, the released it, sending a blade of darkness at the outcast and her vines. He had it low to the ground to cut off the vines as close to the source as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:06 pm
Plushy

Plushy went to the lost and found room, looking for the book in tube the guard took with him. The cave was simple, with a desk and a tunnel behind it, a desk dragon works the desk. Plushy walk up to the desk dragon, "Plushy only set the tube down to deal with the fake Plushy, the guard did his poof poof, it should be here." "No tube with book here, might be in processing if it is..." "Plushy must get the tube back, you take Plushy to process." "Non-workers are not allowed in work room areas." "Plushy can give you hug..." SPLAT, the desk worker dragon flattened him self on the wall, his tail wrapped around his belly, a look of fear exaggerated on his face. "NO Plushy huggy!" He settled down and came off the wall. He put up the busy/gone sign, "I show Plushy way to stuff in room, come Plushy, come." The desk worker led Plushy through the tunnel, it has many side tunnels, open rooms, and more tunnels. They came to the in room, where guards turned in lost stuff they found. The guard Plushy seen twice now was just coming in with the book tube Plushy was after. "You have Plushy's book tube." "Plushy not have book tube, I found this lost in the music room, librarian has to come get it." Plushy set it there to deal with the fake Plushy, you was there. "And Plushy didn't have the book tube, the tube was on the floor." "But if Plushy PUT the tube there, then he must have set it down before you arrived, what would mean you is Plushy contaminated, almost Plushy touchy." The guard dropped the book tube, it rolls on the floor, Plushy picked up the tube. "Can you show Plushy out now?" "He can, he is on vacation till next year anyway, decontamination take that long." "But I lose my job if vacation last longer than a week!" "So you not have job when you come back, start over is needed some times." Plushy followed the guard out of the work rooms, the guard unhappy with Plushy. "Do you know how much work it is to get that job back? You have ruined me!" "Plushy didn't mean to, you has been good to Plushy." "Plushy name is much a curse, is spreads like plague, slowly. It was only matter of time for this to happen, might not have happen if Plushy was else where." "Plushy know, Plushy plan to leave as soon as Plushy can, Plushy has some work with wizard to do first, wizard must work here..." They reach the mouth of the work caves, the guard fly off on vacation, Plushy headed back to the 5th volcano, where the wizard waited in the cook room.

((my occ))
((is empty quote you all, is nice thing to do in RP...))
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
Dj_Foxzy106
angeldenoche
Nicko1421
GregarMoon
Celestin Selone

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:25 am
(( Hello everyone, to begin I would like to thank you all for all of the time you put into this rp. It was a great run, and it did exactly what I hoped it would, serve as a temporary way to help keep some activity in the guild.

Sadly however I do not have the time to give to this rp, and in the past few weeks this has become more and more apparent. Hopefully in the future I will have more time to give to another rp but for now I am unfortunately closing down this one.

I really hope that I get the chance to rp with all of you in the future just because I don't have time to run an rp doesn't mean that I don't have time to join them. =3

Thanks again for everything you've all been amazing role players and I can't wait to see the incredible rps that come from this guild. ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:27 pm
Nicko1421
(( Hello everyone, to begin I would like to thank you all for all of the time you put into this rp. It was a great run, and it did exactly what I hoped it would, serve as a temporary way to help keep some activity in the guild.

Sadly however I do not have the time to give to this rp, and in the past few weeks this has become more and more apparent. Hopefully in the future I will have more time to give to another rp but for now I am unfortunately closing down this one.

I really hope that I get the chance to rp with all of you in the future just because I don't have time to run an rp doesn't mean that I don't have time to join them. =3

Thanks again for everything you've all been amazing role players and I can't wait to see the incredible rps that come from this guild. ))

((aww, plushy almost finished helping the wizard make a potion that mimics the shard fragments purifying powers, plushy was going to heal the humans in the death prison so they could go back home.....(and then may find you in the cave he dug earlier, help the group some)..... crying ))  

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:35 pm
me know it all

((aww, plushy almost finished helping the wizard make a potion that mimics the shard fragments purifying powers, plushy was going to heal the humans in the death prison so they could go back home.....(and then may find you in the cave he dug earlier, help the group some)..... crying ))

death... prison? Ummmm I don't think healing them would remove the walls around them. Or death...
also, when did a death prison pop up?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:44 pm
Phoenix347
me know it all

death... prison? Ummmm I don't think healing them would remove the walls around them. Or death...

((you been reading my post??? no?
the prison death is where all the found out outcast have been sent to, as the story line suggest, killing them to keep things safe, they be ported there and then eaten by the dragons, plushy is try to stop this some as he don't see humans as food.... the prison is a food store for the dragons. it all in my post... where they too long for you???))  

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:53 pm
me know it all
Phoenix347
me know it all

the prison death is where all the found out outcast have been sent to, as the story line suggest, killing them to keep things safe, they be ported there and then eaten by the dragons, plushy is try to stop this some as he don't see humans as food.... the prison is a food store for the dragons. it all in my post... where they too long for you???))

No they where not too long, they were too packed and they had no direct effect on my character so I chose not to read through the novel posts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:22 pm
Phoenix347
me know it all
Phoenix347
me know it all

No they where not too long, they were too packed and they had no direct effect on my character so I chose not to read through the novel posts.

packed xd sorry about that, was wondering if they needed to have more space in there.......???? rolleyes  

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers