Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Thus Kindly I Scatter ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:15 pm
Thus Kindly I Scatter

“They are my children. Every last one, and I will never blame them for the actions I must take.”

The world, known as Ars Lilia, a speck in the universe, and home to a Goddess. Twenty-five years ago she stood among them a physical form of everlasting beauty. Listening to their prayers and bestowing upon them the gifts of the world. Keeping bay the darkness that loomed on the edges of their minds unable to pierce her light and tread within the hearts of man. There by her side was a figure, a man who never left her side, though certainly no God he was special, a guardian if you will of the Goddess, her voice in the dark.

As her people grew so did their need of attention, in response to their growing need she bestowed them with a gift a tree as white as starlight, planted in the ground within their imperial city of Dominium it stood higher than the tallest tip of their castle and more radiant than any man made structure. The people justly naming it Remnant Twilight. It was here people could lay their hands on the tree and commune with their goddess, seeking words of wisdom and kindness.

But soon the days of fairy tale stories ended, as the brilliant lights she produced ceased to shine. As her light began to dwindle the darkness she had long protected her people from returned. Gripping the hearts of the weak it strangled their minds and twisted their bodies turning them into Outcasts, dark creatures with insidious minds and only one objective, to spread. Over the years their numbers grew but none knew the source of this chaos, the only thing clear of the Outcasts was their leader. An enigma wrapped in a dark cloak and armor the figure’s name was not known, he was merely given a name by his followers, The Origin. It was his power that towered over all other Outcasts that ushered in the end of the bright days. Appearing over Dominium, no warning, no hesitation. He unleashed a terrible power that tore through the Remnant Twilight shattering the symbol into shards of bark and fallen leaves. In a single night he took away that which mankind clung to, hope.

But not all lights will cease to exist. Some struggle against all odds to exist in the void. The Goddess using the last of her power that tethered her to this world separated herself into five fragments, these fragments took refuge inside of mortal hosts where they would lay dormant until needed.

Twenty-five years would go by as she remained silent, slowly building back her strength. With new champions to bare her power perhaps the darkness could be pushed back! In those twenty years the Outcasts have grown in number and complexity, forming their own nation but all hope is not lost, for even when traveling blind through the dark do not lose hope. With every step closer to the truth the darkness will dwindle, but be warned. Everything is not as it seems, for there is still greater fears in this world than the dark.

“Please…Give me courage.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:16 pm
Table of Contents

1. Premise
The basic background, a teaser to the rp.
2. Table of Content
The outline.
3. Rules
The nitty gritty bits that are sometimes a pain to follow.
4. Skeletons
The Structure for Characters
*2 of the 5 taken
5. Profiles
The Section that will hold all characters, may turn into a link to a sub forum.
6. The World
The nations, and general landscapes of interest, feel free so suggest anything for this section!
7. The Enemy
The outline of the enemy, and powers of the Outcast  

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:17 pm
The Rules

1. As usual follow the terms and guidelines set forth by both Gaia and our Guild.

2. There will be no god-modding or power playing in this rp the ONLY times that either of these events will be accepted is for specific scripted fight scenes, or events. Collaboration posts do NOT fall under either of these two categories as it it just that, a collaboration between two people not one taking over another.

3. Outcasts cannot corrupt player characters, unless discussed with the user ahead of time.

4. Please try to post once every few days or so. I understand life gets in the way, believe me I am not on every single day and cannot post every day but I just don't want this rp to die after the first week. xp

5. Send me your profiles with the title Thus Kindly I Scatter

6. Have fun! This is the first rp I've made in a while, and I want to see both it and the people in it succeed! =3 I look forward to rping with every last one of you!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:19 pm
The Skeletons:

Will you follow the Path of Light?

ALL of the FIVE with Fragments are taken!

[color=COLOR]I can see beyond the veil, tell me your name: [/color](( Username ))

[color=COLOR]What can I call you?:[/color] (( Character name, and nickname if applicable. ))

[color=COLOR]I see, what people do you belong to?: [/color](( Race, feel free to pick whatever you want I trust your judgment. ))

[color=COLOR]How long have you walked this Earth?:[/color] (( Age ))

[color=COLOR]Which Kingdom do you hail from?:[/color] (( Question says it all. Now you do not need to come from one of the kingdoms. ))

[color=COLOR]Do you hold any rank?:[/color] (( From peasant to royalty all titles are accepted. This is also the place for occupation should your character have one. If you want a royal position then please shoot me a message =3 ))

[color=COLOR]How do you combat the darkness?: [/color](( Powers, they can either be racially tied, or some form of enhancement. Magical in nature? Check, Cursed? Check, just don’t go overboard with the strength XD ))

[color=COLOR]What is that by your side?:[/color] (( Weapons, because of the time of the rp I would say primitive firearms are ok, but they have to be few and far in between. ))

[color=COLOR]Do you carry my Fragment?:[/color] ((If you are one of the Five then your answer is yes, this means your character has the ability to abolish corruption from the Outcasts and return them to their normal body, assuming they are strong enough.))

[color=COLOR]Please tell me more about yourself: [/color](( Background, please make this an interesting part of the story. One thing I LOVE doing with rps is tying in multiple character backgrounds into the plot to help develop characters. So show me what you’ve got! =3 ))

[color=COLOR]Please show me your face:[/color] (( The picture of course! ))

[color=COLOR]Is there anything else you wish to tell me?:[/color] (( Anything I’ve forgotten, or that you just want to add in do it here. =3 ))

Or traverse the Cloister to Darkness?

[color=COLOR]Who pulls your strings?:[/color] (( Username ))

[color=COLOR]What is your name?:[/color] (( Character name, as well as nickname ))

[color=COLOR]What Race do you belong to?:[/color] (( Your Race. If you are an Outcast you are still your specific race, just an Outcast Version, so if you’re a vampire and outcast then you are an Outcast Vampire. ))

[color=COLOR]How long have you walked As Lilia?: [/color](( Age ))

[color=COLOR]Where do your loyalties lie?:[/color] (( What Kingdom does your character call home? ))

[color=COLOR]Do you hold influence?:[/color] ((This this the spot for a rank, from commander of the Outcasts, to a member of the Inner Circle to homeless rug salesman all ranks and titles are welcome! ))

[color=COLOR]What makes you worthy of my time?:[/color] (( Powers, whether they be racial specific, or magical in nature this is where they would go =3 ))

[color=COLOR]Brandish your steel: [/color](( What weapons does your character use? Given the time line some very basic firearms are acceptable but they must be few and far in between. ))

[color=COLOR]Your heart carries with it a seed of corruption: [/color](( If you are Outcast then your character has the ability to corrupt others, now this is not as simple as simply touching a character and turning them Outcast, the rate people become Outcast is dependent on how strong they are as individuals. ))

[color=COLOR]What lead you to this destination?: [/color](( Your background, this is your place to shine! One thing I love to do in rps is tie character’s backstories into the main plot! So show me what made your character the person they are today! ))

[color=COLOR]Step Forward: [/color](( The Picture! ))

[color=COLOR]What else is there?: [/color]((Anything that I’ve forgotten? Put it here! =3 ))

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:31 pm
Profiles:

The Five:

I can see beyond the veil, tell me your name: Nicko1421

What can I call you?: Dante Virgils

I see, what people do you belong to?: I am a human. Or rather I was, now I am something of a phantom wandering the world.

How long have you walked this Earth?: 48, though has stopped aging since being brought back.

Which Kingdom do you hail from?: I lay claim to no particular kingdom but I call Dominium my home.

How do you combat the darkness?: When I was human I held no powers. However after being given a second chance I was given nine special masks which allow me to transform my body and grant me power for a short time.

What is that by your side?: My weapon? I always carry my sword, a family heirloom passed down from my father. However my true weapons are my nine masks, created when I was returned to life each one allows me to transform my body bestowing me with power from another.

Do you carry my Fragment?: Yes. It came to me as it did the others, in the form of a glowing sphere that fused with my body. It warms my body and keeps me tethered to this world. With it I can purify the Corrupted and sometimes hear the voice of the Goddess.

Please tell me more about yourself: I was a man with a good life. But I am afraid like most things my life was to not be so kind forever.

I grew up in a good home, my father was a successful inventor, the designer of an engine that ran off of the fertile Valerian soil. Though due to environmental concerns he decided to scrap the project after only a few years of production. My mother was a white mage. Talented in her endeavors she was a producer of miracles a healer that could stave off death. I was raised with my younger brother Anderson, he was always a feisty one he was adventurous and did not think his actions through. It made him both amazingly fun to be around, and incredibly annoying. Growing up I took interesting in many facets. I traveled explored the world for what it was, I trained with the battle mages of Dominium, learned tact from the spymasters of Memoria and learned to appreciate the value of life from the Elder Sages of Valeria. When I turned 22 I was ready to settle down, I returned to my home of Dominium, where I bought a bar in the downtown area near the Remnant Twilight. Renaming it the Nine Circles I hired staff and become the owner and bartender spending my nights creating memorable moments in people’s lives. It was there in that bar that I met her. Alexandria Montgomery Regalis, she walked into my bar with a few friends the minute I laid eyes on her I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Her eyes, the way she walked everything about her entranced me. Her kind smile, the way she offered to help her very spirit I knew that I had found the woman of my dreams.

After introducing myself we became close. She became a regular patron at my bar I looked forward to seeing her every few nights. On the first year anniversary of her walking into my bar I proposed. We had only been dating for a few months but I just knew. We were married shortly after words, under the Remnant Twilight we exchanged our vows and never looked back.

Those were the happiest days of my life and I still cherish them to this day. One night Alexandria and I were sleeping the night was calm the stars lite the sky and all was peaceful. Until, the lock to our window slowly clicked open. I awoke to the sound of the window being opened, my eyes blurred from sleep I could only make out shapes and shadows as something climbed into our home. I shot out of bed, but I wasn’t strong enough. The figure stabbed me several times in the chest, the pain I felt burned through my body before the chill grew slowly over me, starting with my fingertips and working its way up. I was lying on the floor bleeding out and watched as he threw my wife from our bed onto the floor. Her eyes were so wide, but not with fear, no with sadness. I could hear her utter her last words. “Let me help you.” Her hands gently reached up towards the figure and began to glow with a soft light, but the man wanted no help from the likes of her. He stabbed her again, and again letting her fall onto the ground next to me. He left as quickly as he came, through the window, not a sound.

I felt my eyes well up with tears as I watched her life’s blood seep into the floor. I gently reached out my hand to touch hers, her smile so kind, so gentle as she wrapped her fingers around mine. Her hands began to glow, just as they had before that light so soft and fragile was the last thing I remembered before my world went black.

I felt like I was floating a darkness washed over me as I swayed in between life and death. When my eyes opened I thought I hear her voice, but no I was wrong it was not my beloved. Slowly she came into view, a veil draped over her face her body adorned with a flowing white dress. She knelt down beside me gently reaching out she spoke. “Your destiny is not to die here. Don’t be afraid, for you will never be alone.” Her hands began to glow similarly to my wife’s before I awoke. My breathe returned and my eyes opened I was laying down in a hospital, my wounds bandaged up, but my light, the woman I had given myself to was no more.

They never found our attacker, they simply referred to it as an Outcast attack. At the time I did not know the relevance of this, Outcasts were nothing in my life you heard of one maybe two popping up every couple of years but they were never any cause for concern. When I was released I remember I closed the doors to my bar, I laid down on the floor where I had that night, it was there I laid for three days. I didn’t eat, I didn’t sleep, I just stared down where I had lost my wife. My body, did not tire I did not grow hungry, I did not feel sleepy it wasn’t until a voice crept into my head that I even realized I had been there so long. It was her, the woman who had saved my life. Her voice filled the room, giving me words of help.
“You play a role in this world Dante. If you ever want the chance to protect others. To save them from your fate, then rise. Stand up and live. Live the life Alexandria gave to you.”
Those words spoke most to me. She explained that the light Alexandria had produced was what bought me the time needed to allow the Goddess to revitalize my spirit and secure it to this body. She told me to be patient, to wait until “others” showed up, others who also bared her light. She spoke of a darkness a growing evil that she could not stop on her own. She explained to me the situation of my new body. She could not save my body so she fashioned me a new one. I would not age, and my body did not need to feed or drink. She then bestowed upon me a gift, in the form of power. Nine magical masks each with a special blessing. With my new power in tow I got off the floor and sold our home. I could not go back to that house, there were to many memories. I reopened the bar and here I am waiting, the ever patient bartender always ready with a drink and a smile, perhaps I will see you walk through my doors when you do the first drink is one me.

Please show me your face: Dante Virgils

Is there anything else you wish to tell me?: He has their wedding rings sitting in a glass case behind the bar. He claims that they were his parent’s, the positive side of being as old as he is, is that no one questions him on the matter.

I can see beyond the veil, tell me your name: I am known as Angeldenoche.

What can I call you?: To most of the worlds, I am known by my title, The Darkened Star. To a select few, like the sisters I live with, I am named Aria Clairbourn.

I see, what people do you belong to?: I’m human...at least as far back as I know. If there is more to me than that, it’s been lost to the ages.

How long have you walked this Earth?: I have seen 32 years pass.

Which Kingdom do you hail from?: I am child of Memoira. My parents hail from this kingdom and their parents before them

Do you hold any rank?: I hail from a sect known as The Order of the Stars who follow the goddess and her ways. Odd, I know, for a group of assassins, but it is what it is. Rank amongst us is an odder thing still. We have no formal hierarchy, but rather an unspoken one. At least for the two, the Oracle and the Moon, these are two are the voices and faces of our Order. The Oracle is our priestess, she speaks, or at least used to, speak directly to the goddess. She always helped ensure we were staying on the path of light despite our dark calling. Meanwhile, the Moon is our organizer, I guess you could say. She, or he, keeps track of who is out on what job and matches us to our work, unless specifically asked for by a client. The Moon screens all clients and determines what jobs we accept and which we do not. For myself, it would be fair to say that I am of moderate ranking, not the most skilled amongst my sisters, but still often specifically sought out by those who would seek our services. And before you ask, no. I have no desire to be either Oracle or Moon.

How do you combat the darkness?: There are several tools I employ to hold the darkness at bay. First, there is my training as an assassin in which I have developed the skills of stealth, the ability to read people, how to adapt and think quickly, and how to blend in, plus more. Along those lines, I am a poisons master. Show me a plant and I will tell you how it can bring about death. Finally, I am able to teleport my body short distances, no more than 100 feet, but most of the time, that is more than enough.

What is that by your side?: I do not carry traditional weapons upon my body. Truth be told, one would have trouble finding any weapon at all. I do carry a small knife upon me, but it’s not much larger than a paring knife. As for my poisons, good luck trying to find the vials, pill pockets, or other carrying devices for such items, but I assure you, they are on me.

Do you carry my Fragment?: I do carry a Fragment of the goddess. It is one of my closest guarded secrets. She came to one night when I was in the gardens and alone while in my prayers. I remember I was sad and missing my parents, feeling so alone in this strange and new place, when I saw a light begin to shine through my closed eyes. I opened them to behold a glowing sphere. But instead of fear, as one might suspect, I felt warmth and joy and something I rarely felt, peace. It came forward and engulfed my body, infusing me with its warmth and joy. That was when I felt her; the goddess. And it was then that I knew I would never be alone again.

Please tell me more about yourself: It is said that our lives begin upon the night we take our Vows to join the Order of the Stars. Everything that came before that belongs to another time and history and is no more. But I also sense that this answer will not satisfy you. You wish to know all of my past. And what is it that draws one to such an unseemly profession as mine.

If you are expecting me to spin you a tale a woe and sadness, I am afraid you will be sorely disappointed. For my childhood, you see, was bright, and good, and filled with those things that all children should have; laughter, hugs, kisses, joy, security, and above all, love. I lived with my parents; older brother, Timmon; and younger sister, Mairan. We lived in a house near the theatre that both of my parents worked at as actors. I daresay the theatre was our home and the house was where we occasionally slept and kept most of our belongings. I grew up upon the stage, amongst tales of heroes and legends, of tragedy and love, of magic and mundane. I watched as hundreds of lives, worlds, and histories were lived out upon a platform transformed into universes with props, costumes, paints, and lights.

And thus so, at the tender age of thirteen, there was little left in this world that I had not been exposed, at least indirectly, to.

It is hard, even now, to clarify exactly what it was that pointed me to my present path. Perhaps it was the Sisters who graced our theatre for a show one night. All dressed in their veils, mysterious and deadly, they sang a siren's’ song that caught my attention. It could have been the mountings stories of horrors experienced by other kingdoms as the Outcasts grew in number and perpetuated violence and sorrow upon the innocent. It may have been my growing sense of responsibility to the world and a desire to make the world a better place for me having been in it. It could also in all honesty, be linked to the morbid fascination I had developed with death at that time.

Perhaps it was all of these things. Or perhaps it was something else altogether. Either way, for whatever reason, my path took to me the Order of the Stars. Upon my first visit and declaration of intent they, as we still do now, tried to dissuade me from my decision. To live as a Sister of the Order was to give my whole life and being to the Goddess. I would be her tool to rid the world of evil through the means of killing. I would have to forswear my birth family, never to hug, speak to, or see ever again; I would be as the dead to them and they to me. All these things and more they pressed upon my mind and awareness. If I chose this world, there would never be another chance to go back and live a normal life. The only way to leave was to have one's soul join the Goddess in the afterlife.

How could I, such a young child just barely entering into her teen years, fully understand what I was asking for?

After a month of prayer and searching, with the blessings of my parents, I returned to begin the Trails. For a year, I would live and train with the Order I so sought to join. After that year, I would undergo the Tests, which would determine my worthiness to be admitted to the Order.

It was a hard year. I will admit there were times when I wondered if this was indeed my calling. The things I was learning, the things I was assisting in and doing...they were hard upon my heart, soul, and mind. Every time, I sought out the Goddess in prayer for confirmation that this was to be my way to serve Her. Every time she answered me with her calming and reassuring presence. But no night of confirmation was so vivid as the night I received her Fragment. To be blessed with such communion with my Goddess; to be so close as to hold Her within my breast; to be one of Her chosen vessels; it is an honor that I am not sure I am worthy of.

After that year, I underwent my Trails and shortly after that, I said my Vows. The day upon which I took my veils was the last day I was able to see my family. How they cried. Precious Mairan could not understand why I was never coming home. My parents, through their sadness, wished me well, as they too struggled to let go of their daughter and to fully commit me to the hands of the Goddess. Even Timmon, though he tried to be detached, could not fully hide the tears in his eyes. Nor could I for that matter. This was the family that loved me so dearly. While many Sisters come to our Order due to tragedy and had nothing to leave behind, I had much to sacrifice. How I miss them still.

Yet time marches on. I have now been a Sister for over half my life. There is much I have seen and done over the past eighteen years. I would be lying if I did say that dead did not weigh upon my soul; they do. No matter how necessary, death is never something to give lightly. When I take the life of my Chosen, I am judge and jury, acting with the power of the very Goddess I serve. It is a heavy burden to bear. Though it is not a burden I carry alone, for I have my Sisters, my new family, and the Goddess herself who come to my aid when the weight is too heavy to bear.

And so is my life, as contradictory and backwards as it sounds. I am a Sister of the Order of the Stars; an assassin in the service of my Goddess.

Please show me your face:
The Darkened Star

Aria Clarirbourne

Is there anything else you wish to tell me?: My deepest secret that no one else can ever know is that my veils and the robes of my order hide more than my appearance these days. In the last seven months, my temper has been shorter. Things that never used to provoke me to anger now do so and I have to fight myself to hold back from lashing out. Black veins are starting to appear upon my skin and breathing has become an issue if I overexert myself, resulting in long coughing spells...I fear I am becoming one of the Outcast.

Goddess, preserve me.

I can see beyond the veil, tell me your name: irigan kitsune

What can I call you?: Sashara Storm or Sasha

I see, what people do you belong to?: Elf

How long have you walked this Earth?: 20 Earth years.

Which Kingdom do you hail from?: None. My home is with the forests, however I do travel to all kingdoms for work.

Do you hold any rank?: I am a bounty hunter.

How do you combat the darkness?: I inherited the power of slight cognition, but I can't see too far and it usually only pertains to me and my choices. I have to touch an object of someone in order to see either past or future.

What is that by your side?: My sword and bow. Not much is needed when you're a bounty hunter like me.

Do you carry my Fragment?: Yes....but...I don't believe in all that legend stuff. I always hear a woman's voice but I just chalk that up to me being too tired or way too stressed. ((If you are one of the Five then your answer is yes, this means your character has the ability to abolish corruption from the Outcasts and return them to their normal body, assuming they are strong enough.))

Please tell me more about yourself: I come from the forests that surround Valeria but don't think that I come from there. My kin are scattered everywhere around the world. My parents are high ranking officials in my tribe and we know much about the "lore" of the world. I, however, don't believe in such things. I love traveling and hunting for my prey be they an outcast from Sentinel or all the way to Dominium. I don't care who as long as I get my pay. I use my cognition abilities only to help me set my path. I haven't found any other uses for it unless searching for Outcasts that have appeared in the smaller towns, and even then it's unreliable. Yes...I do help the helpless, superstitious, defenseless villagers and people with the fragment that I have. Just because I have it doesn't mean I do these things for free. I'm quite infamous for being pricey but hey a girl's got to make a living and I'm one of the best.

Please show me your face: Sashara Storm

Is there anything else you wish to tell me?: I love jewels!

I can see beyond the veil, tell me your name: NeophantomX

What can I call you?: Leon Arcania though he has also picked up the nickname of Thunder God by his enemies for his use of powerful lightning magic.

I see, what people do you belong to?: Half elemental, half human.

How long have you walked this Earth?: 23 years.

Which Kingdom do you hail from?: Dominium is his home and native country.

Do you hold any rank?: A general of the Dominium and proud of it.

How do you combat the darkness?: Well he is stronger and faster than ordinary humans allowing him to move unhindered by his armor and blade though he is no superhuman, strike him and he will feel it like anyone else. Though his main ability is his use of lightning magic/manipulation through which he picked up the nickname of the Thunder God by his enemies.

What is that by your side?: His blade given to him by the Royal family when he became a general, it is unbreakable and eternally sharp it is said to be a holy sword blessed or enchanted long ago.

Do you carry my Fragment?: Yes he does though he often wonders what the true purpose of the fragment is as it seems no matter how many Outcasts are purified with its power more simply crop up.

Please tell me more about yourself: Leon was born into a minor noble family of the Dominium to a human father and lightning elemental mother of all things. Born with a natural affinity for lightning and electricity he also took very well to sword training and soon resolved to strive for glory and honor to become someone his family could be proud of. To that end he first enrolled in the Hall of Heroes to gain the skills he would need and eventually he graduated from there with high honors. After that he became a knight for the Dominium using the skills and knowledge gained from the Hall to quickly rise through the ranks where he became renowned for his lightning magic and skill. Eventually those rises culminated in a meeting with the ruler of Dominium where Leon saved their life by taking down and purifying an outcast that had infiltrated the palace to infect the ruler as doing so would throw the Dominium into chaos and panic and allow Outcasts to spread like wildfire. With that deed Leon accomplished his goal and was rewarded by the ruler with a promotion to general and was granted his current sword to mark his new position as the Dominium's newest general. Since then he has been following his orders and doing his duty diligently, taking the time whenever possible to patrol the Dominium and cure any outcasts he can to spare them the penalty of death and to try and give them back their normal lives. Though he has noticed that no matter how many he cures there are always more to replace them.

Please show me your face: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140805151335/nanatsu-no-taizai/images/thumb/7/72/Gilthunder_anime_art.png/500px-Gilthunder_anime_art.png

Is there anything else you wish to tell me?: A firm believer in his own moral code and possessed of a degree of chivalry he is generally well liked by the people of the Dominium.

I can see beyond the veil, tell me your name: Celestin Selone

What can I call you?: Jedikiah Pariston be thy name but I have earned the title of Crimson Alchemist.

I see, what people do you belong to?: Dhampir (half vampire, half human)*

How long have you walked this Earth?: I technically stopped aging when I was 21 but I stand before you now at 32.

Which Kingdom do you hail from?: As a Gypsy I had no set place to call my home unless you count where my family was. But I originate from Valeria.

Do you hold any rank?: As a hunter or merc, there is no hierarchy.

How do you combat the darkness?: Periodic Table, a form of Alchemy that is centered on a concept called the "Dragon's Pulse" which speaks of the Earth itself having a constant flow of chi (life energy ) which flows through the land as does blood coursing through the veins. Thereby becoming not only able to commune with nature and understand their surroundings, but sense the presence and movements of the people and animals around me as well by reading the pulse of life energy within their bodies, while my main focus lies with a select few elements of the periodic table. An ability who possesses the power to manipulate electrons, molecular vibrations and atomic bonding.

Destruction & Reconstruction: This method follows the cyclical flow of transmutation, the ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter by using natural energy.

Carbon: By re-arranging the configuration of carbon atoms of my body, I can convert my skin into Mufti-layered Carbon Nanotube. Allowing me to cover my entire form in said carbon or partially strengthen the density of selected parts of my body during battle such as hardening a specific area or covering as much as my arms and legs. In this form, the carbon could be said to take liquid form before coming to the surface and hardening to resemble a black-skinned substance. With control over the configuration of this carbon, the substances that I can convert my skin into can vary based on my intentions.

Oxygen: By manipulating electrons, molecular vibrations and atomic bonding.of Oxygen grants, I can create pressures of high proportions, air currents capable of destruction, and more dangerous acts, such as manipulate the concentration of oxygen in the air, raising its density to a level at which it becomes a volatile and flammable oxidizer, and creating narrow pathways of oxygen through which I can direct the ensuing flame that blossoms from the spark.

What is that by your side?: Oh this? He's Akraptor, a unique magical weapon. The design and workings unknown to those besides myself and the famed blacksmith whom crafted it. The weapon itself looks like a black and white lance when attacking and opens like an umbrella when defending if chosen, making its main function a lance and shield, the shaft ending with a hook to further give it the appearance of an umbrella. Being a great medium and conductor for my magical power, there is also the capability to manipulate energy around it to float around and enhancing my magical resistance.

Do you carry my Fragment?: Do you mean the Sacred Sphere? Yeah, I have one. It came to me one night I was alone and returning from a mission, I was ambushrd by outcast and just when things looked grim the luminating orb materialized before me, its warmth engulfing and granting me the advantage of purifying the lot.

Please tell me more about yourself: I was born into a Gypsy tribe that traveled between the three kingdoms as travelers but they are much more than that since many of them have trained and studied wiithin one of the kingdoms. Some the art of assassins, some the way of the knight, and others the knowledge of a magus, of course there are those who have pursued none. Though it had become necessary as a form of protection against the outcast that attack during their travels, thus when I reached the age of seven, I began my training in all three fields.

Growing up I would become quite the 'prodigy' having gained the title of battlemage, with not only my mother but father and my fathers bestfriend, Leone to guide me, teach, and train him about any and everything he needed to know. My mother educating me in magic and Alchemy, my father teaching me the basics of combat and swordsmanship, and Leone taught me the awesome assassin techniques. I caught on as if it was all first nature given that my fathers blood ran through me who was amongst the best knights within the caravan, you see my father is a Vampire whom are known for their advanced physical strengths/attributes. Their physical strength and senses are way above that of a normal human. While physically superior and having had extensive training in hand to hand combat, my father taking me with him on missions to hunt and kill outcast, throwing me in the lions den at an young age sorta speak which was used as my training grounds, to gain first hand experience in combat. But that was the least of my worries since I had to study twice as hard and training to gain a hold of my abilities under my mother in her alchemic type magic. 

I was just as intelligent as I was vicious yet I had a very difficult time controlling the bloodlust that all vampire dealt with, other sapient beings didn't understand this struggle and also feared us because of our need for blood but being born only half vampire it was easier for me to control it once I matured. When I was twenty years of age, I seperated from my parents and the others, becoming a sword for hire as a means of putting coin in my pocket and surviving, all the while increasing my knowledge and the strength of my magic, my skills kept ever sharp and slaying outcasts along the way. I worked alone, in a way it forced me to keep my senses sharp and my skills even sharper, I had much fun along the way and this continued on for many years. Six years would pass and I would begin to question my purpose, having grown tired of the traveling mercenary gig despite being paid very well, though it wasnt until I was on my way back from a mission that the Sacred Sphere appeared before me and it was then that my next path was clear and right before me. Though this didnt stop me from making coin on the side with my usual work.

A few years would pass and having gained the title of Outcast Hunter, I traveled wherever the wind may take me, killing any outcasts in the process. But lately I feel as of late I felt as if the Sacred Sphere is guiding me some place. Where? We'll soon find out.

Please show me your face: User Image

Armored me!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is there anything else you wish to tell me?: His sclera becomes black when his powers are in use. He hangs between the balance of being corrupt and accepts it thus it has no effect on him.

Those who follow the Light:

I can see beyond the veil, tell me your name: me know it all

What can I call you?: Plushy

I see, what people do you belong to?: Dragon

How long have you walked this Earth?: 2547

Which Kingdom do you hail from?: is from the doom, (is what humans call the dragon full volcano), now lives with humans in Valeria.

Do you hold any rank?: babysitter.

How do you combat the darkness?: powers? we can fly, breath fire, swim in lava, and know some magic, used for making fire ball and fire works. nothing fancy.

What is that by your side?: my tail.

Do you carry my Fragment?: no.

Please tell me more about yourself: Plushy eat banana, "BANANA!" It was not good. "The kid plays with his food too much." his dad said. "He play with the human like its a house pet, he treats it like a house pet, feeds it like a house pet, you think he thought we got him a house pet instead of a happy meal. And now this." he said looking out the window. "Eating bananas with it, O the shame!" He couldn't see this as his child. Letting his food play with him, bouncing on his belly, playing with his tail, riding on his back, and taking care of it. Did he ever think to put the human in his mouth? NO! He walked outside and brought them in, "Its time to eat dinner, and you still haven't finished your lunch." He ran to the table and set his food in the chair beside him. "What are we having?" his child asked. "We are eating normal food like everyone else" he answered. "BANANAS!" his child shouted in a happy voice. "Dragons do NOT eat bananas! Dragons eat humans!" he yelled at the kid. He pick up Belly and slit his neck. He breathed fire on him, and cooked him. "There, eat!" he said putting Belly in front of his child. "Belly? What’s wrong? Why are you not moving? Belly?" There was something wrong with Belly, even in his sleep he wasn't this still. "Its food!" his daddy yell. "Do I have to chop it up into bite sized pieces for you?" He put out his claws and began cutting Belly, opening up his insides and making bare his bones. "Look at this, mussels, organs, fat, and flesh." he said tarring the human to pieces, cutting it with his claws. "Its good food. Why won't you eat it?" The child burst into tears. "Waaaaaaaa" The kid was so humiliating, he folded his arms and placed flowers on his open chest. "Good bye Belly." he said weeping, crying over his food. "Eat your dinner!" dad yelled, but it was no use. He had to get through to him, punish him. "His naming day was coming up, that would work. I attempt to give him a name of shame. Then he will listen to me, when I give him a good name." daddy said. The naming day came, he took his child to the ring of doom, where all the dragons get their name. He set the kid inside the ring to be named. "I will give you Plushy" he said to the recording dragon. No dragon would want to be named Plushy, meaning soft and squishy. He sat with a smile on his face, as he waited for his child to beg him to pick another name. "Plushy!" his child jumped with joy. "Plushy Plushy Plushy Plushy Plushy Plushy Plushy!" He had jumped out of the ring and run around happy, thinking he was going to get a plush teddy toy. "NOOOOO!" cried the daddy, his kid had left the ring. He watched in horror as the name Plushy was burned into the stone. That backfired messy, what had he done to his child, he ruined himself. He couldn't have a kid named Plushy. He went home sad. "I have to give the kid up for adoption. The plan went wrong, so wrong... he just took the name Plushy and is happy about it." So he put the tag on the kid and sent him away. It reads {my name is Plushy}. Plushy lives on the streets, looking for dragons who would take care of him. he follow them back to their house, and then they send him away.

Please show me your face: User Image

Is there anything else you wish to tell me?: Plushy talk in 3rd person much, to disconnect from his name some. Plushy like humans as friends, not food, Plushy eats bananas, and any food humans eat, but is still called a vegetarian. Plushy keeps his pouch full of water, for the humans and plants both to drink.

I can see beyond the veil, tell me your name: Trixal

What can I call you?: Filaydia or Daya for short. I don’t know my last name or if I even have one.

I see, what people do you belong to?: I think I’m some sort of elf or fay nimphy thing. Not sure, my caregiver was a dwarf, and I’m certainly not that

How long have you walked this Earth?: 27 years, but I’ve looked this way since I was 18? But really do I look young for my age or did I just mature early? Who can say!

Which Kingdom do you hail from?: The longest I’ve lived in one select aria is in Memoria, though I’ve been told I was born and lived in Valeria before the fall of Remnant Twilight. After all that I’ve just sort of been a drifter... Wondering wherever the goddess wills it... Or wherever I happen to stumble upon next... However you want to look at it I guess

Do you hold any rank?: As I said not really sure where I come from or if I hold any ‘rank’ per say... Though I’ve picked up a few fun little tittles along my journey. Minx being my favorite! But there’s a few more... Gypsy, Enchantress, Gem, Green thumb, Gardener, Mad Scientist (what ever that is), Chemist, Mole, Earth Shifter, Hunter, Tree Whisperer Seedling, Witchlit, Wolf rider, Herbalist, Snoop... The list goes on and on as to what someone would call me... And as to how I make my way through this world... Well it varies on the time and place I suppose.

How do you combat the darkness?: Sooo... I’m not much of a fighter...k? I mean I can defend myself and all... I’m pretty light on my feet... Just don’t ask me to hit something with a stick or pointy thing. If I’m catching pray for fur’s I’ll set a trap... I’m much better when I have the time to set something up! Oh, and I guess I should mention that I’m kind of connected with the earth and living stuff. See ever since I can remember I’ve been able to talk to animals, plants, even the earth. I understand them and they understand me, and a lot of the time are willing to work with me to do what I need them too. I’ve gotten increasingly better over the years (through trial and error) and learned to accelerate the natural process of the earth and living beings, even to the extent of changing there original natural properties to create a whole new species or substance! In simpler terms, I can make plants grow faster, stronger, and do new things like put someone to sleep, and I can create and accelerate the process and necessary conditions to create metals and gems when I have the proper materials and conditions, which I can usually find or have collected from my travels. I can shift the earth and mold it how I want. When it is willing to work with me that is. The earth can be really stubborn sometimes! So set in its ways! I often have to coax it into doing what I want it to, meaning it’s going to take a bit of time, not something I can do in a fight. Plants on the other hand, are a lot gentler and willing to work with you. And animals are just like people, they have to trust you to do something out of the ordinary or more complex that may be out of there comfort zone with a complete stranger. Still it depends on the animal.

What is that by your side?: You mean Kiya? She’s just my best friend and loyal companion. Though she’s not shy about letting me know her opinion, that’s for sure! ... Oh! You mean a weapon? As I said before, I’m not so good with the pointy sticks. I will make staff’s from time to time, but they sell rather well. Apparently people just love a naturally grown rod that sprouts gems and is veined with mettle. Most people have never seen one before and are willing to trade some pretty sweet stuff for them. And as far as protection goes, I think a dire wolf for a best friend has its benefits. (Kiya play growls and knocks her over with a head but) Hey!

Do you carry my Fragment?: Fragment? What's that? I pray to the goddess if that’s what you mean. I know her symbol was destroyed and all, but a being of that much good and that much power doesn’t just disappear. Just because the symbol isn’t there doesn’t mean she no longer exists. I know she’s still there, we just need to learn to look out for ourselves for a bit. If there was never a challenge how can we as a people grow stronger. She didn’t abandon us, she wasn’t destroyed, just our connection with her, so we just need to find a way to create a new one. Hope is never lost unless you stop believing! That’s what my old Pippa used to say!

Please tell me more about yourself:

Filaydia was born two years before the calamity that was the falling of the Remnant Twilight, an only child in the noble house of Valeria. Before this crushing fall of hope she had a life most could only dream of. Loved and cherished by all as a blessing of the goddess she was as a princess. If life had continued as such, she would have never wanted and most likely have been unbearably spoilt with all the connections and advantages birth had given her; never knowing any differently. But fate was unkind to her and her family. As the Remnant Twilight fell, darkness ascended on their kingdom like all the rest and outcasts with it. People in her very house turned without warning, in the chaos of solders and knights trying to defend the pure against the darkness, Filaydia’s mother frantic to protect her child, handed her off to the family’s personal servant and close trusted friend with instructions to keep her safe until a time it was safe to return. Such a time when there was a cure for this blight of darkness, this curse on their kingdom and world.

Pippaloo was a well respected dwarf guard who had once saved the kings life and had long been retired living in the comfort of Filaydia’s home, all but family. He had been there when she had been born, and he was there now when she needed him most. He was the one who took her from her mothers arms and out a secret passage into the forest under cover of night. He used his connections to get them safely to the deep forests of Memoria. Once there, using dwarven magic, help from his kin, and a special gift from the queen of Veleria given to him upon his retirement, he built the home Filaydia would call home for the next 10 years.

Growing up Filaydia was a happy child, always giving her Pippa trouble and never paying any attention to his self defense lessons. The first couple of days she would cry for her mamma and poppa endlessly, but she knew Pippaloo and he would comfort her with lullabies, games, and stories. The animals would come when she would cry, trying to cheer her and then when she had worn herself out they would make a nest around her and curl up where ever there was room. Pippaloo would just tuck her in and let her sleep it off knowing she would wake to friends and fragrant wildflowers popping up beneath her. She asked for her family less and less as the days went on till she barely thought of them at all. Accepting and adapting to her new life quickly as she must and as only a small child can do. Still there was always that hurt, that question of why she was given up so easily, why her own parents didn’t want to protect her themselves. Still she was happy and she loved her new home surrounded by her new friends.

A couple of months after they had settled in Pippaloo was hunting for supper and had left Filaydia on a blanket in the garden with some squirrels and a fox. She heard some whining and wondered away from the blanket, she wondered a ways following her senses and the sound of the pitiful whine. She found a large wolf pup caught in one of Pippa’s net traps. She babbled and talked to the wolf until Pippaloo did his rounds and found her. He released the pup and it followed them home. Filaydia named her Kiya and they’ve been inseparable ever since. She could ride her when she was 2 and that hasn’t changed as it was a Dire Wolf pup. The two had a lot in common, both displaced in the mayhem of the calamity and finding a new way in there world.

As Filaydia grew Pippaloo educated her in all things. She never knew where he got all of the books and instruments for all her lessons, but somehow they managed to own a small library. She took to most lessons with a brilliance and a true hunger to learn that put her far above where most students would be at her age. Her favorite lessons and books were on science, gardening and plants, Geography, and music. Apart from that small uncertain part of her that felt it was missing something, she was happy and content, spending what time she wasn’t learning with Pippa to exploring the forest and playing with the abundance of new friends she found she had in this new home. Unfortunately this peace was not to last, their past would find them. One evening Daya was playing in the forest with Kiya, when an monstrous outcast wondered in on them. Daya was 7 years old at the time and was terrified not knowing what it was she screamed, Kiya growling stood in front of her ready to defend. In no more than 3 seconds Pippa was there wielding a great sword as big as he was. It seemed like ages to the young Daya before Pippa slayed the beast though in reality it was mere seconds. Filaydia cried and cried, Pippa instructed her in his gruff way to go back to the hut on Kiya as he scouted the aria for more outcasts. He hid from her that he had been wounded in battle, it was a minor injury nothing he would normally be worried about, but he could already feel the darkness trying to spread branching out from it.

Without her knowing why, Pippa became more and more distant in the following years. He was strong and full of hope, always teaching Daya about the goddess and how she was never gone and she would triumph over this darkness in the end. Still he was old and he knew he wouldn’t be able to keep it at bay forever. So he sent her away to family in the mines to learn about minerals and gems, he sent her to friends at market to learn about money and economy, he sent her to live with the elves for a year to learn culture and art, and many other places to keep her at a distance and away from the danger he was becoming. Finally when she was 12 he could hide it no longer. He told her he was leaving and she should too. He had never told her who her parents were, only that they were nobles and that he would bring her home when the outcasts were gone. Now he gave her a pendant, a symbol of her house he said, so that she would at least have someone. So she had a way to find out who she was. He explained what had happened to him that day and what a danger the outcasts were. She had heard the history of course, it was explained in detail to her almost daily since she was brought here. It was a part of the story that told why she had to leave her parents when she was young why she was living here to begin with. But now it was all different. It was real, and it was tearing her world apart again. She refused to leave, she begged and pleaded with him to let her stay, to try and find a cure, to let her help him. But he only shook his head sadly and ordered Kiya to take her somewhere safe. Obeying him and knowing it to be true, Kiya took Daya away. They ran for 2 days before stopping to rest. Filaydia was lost again... This was when the two friends made the pilgrimage to Dominium to see the remaining stump of the goddess’ once mighty Ramnant Twilight. They stayed in the city for 2 weeks, only leaving the square to eat and sleep. Finally Daya was ready, she knelt before the sacred remnant removed a sliver putting it with her family’s crest before turning and leaping on Kiya then riding out of the city swearing that she would find a cure. That she would search and study and do everything she could do to cure the outcasts, eradicate the darkness, and return their goddess to her rightful place and glory.

From then on she drifted from place to place traveling with Gypsy for a couple of years, traveling and searching for different compounds and materials, plants, and animals, information and history of what happened during that time in difference places searching for a cure. She would bunk down for a couple of months to learn and experiment with new materials and knowledge before leaving a very interesting niche where-ever she had been of some new odd habitat or mineral.

Please show me your face: Filaydia

Is there anything else you wish to tell me?: Kiya

I can see beyond the veil, tell me your name: Hail, my name is GregarMoon

What can I call you?: I have been called many names: The Winter Lord, The Archmagi, The King of the Eboncold, The Keeper of Secrets, The Watcher of World, The Spellweaver, but I do have a name, Seyren Kaxfaldir

I see, what people do you belong to?: I was human once. Now, I walk the world as a Lich

How long have you walked this Earth?: I have watched the world through millenias, counting the cycles of day and night like mere seconds in an hourglass. To be precise, I believe it has been 12,472 years, 7 months and 9 days old. Give or take.

Which Kingdom do you hail from?: I do not come from the modern cities, as my origins painted an older world. However, consider that I live on a land a ways away from Dominium, in a land kept permanently in wintry conditions due to my magic.

Do you hold any rank?: I have been the Archmage of the Academia Infinium, the Head-Librarian of the Library of Ages, but now I am the keeper, guardian and Lord of my home, the Libraria Prohibitus, where throughout the ages were ancient magic and history were stored, categorized and protected.

How do you combat the darkness?: I command the very fabric and power of magic, being the oldest mage existing in this world. The magical winter I have placed on my lands have rendered most Outcasts unable to penetrate my defenses, freezing to cryostatis, or buffeted by the deadly frigid temperatures. Should any Outcast comes within a perimeter of the Libraria Prohibitus, I can simply use one of my many spells to dispatch of them.

What is that by your side?: I have, throughout the ages of being unable to die, researches, garnered, collected and mastered magic, being capable of reciting countless spells by memory, or simply conjuring out one of the many grimoires I have written personally throughout the ages.

Do you carry my Fragment?: I do not. However, I have known the Goddess, and now I sent my agents throughout the world to find them, and to provide them safe haven should they need to escape being hunted by the Outcasts.

Please tell me more about yourself: Many, many years ago, I have come to the understanding that to search for knowledge and to perfect and enhance magic, I have to gain the advantage of time. However, a human mind and body can only last so long, so I have spent the height of my human life researching methods to achieve immortality. I was a student of necromancy, the school of magic that manipulates the energies of life and death. It was a success, but at the cost of it, I had trapped my soul into a phylactery, as deemed required by the process. Yes, I have gained immortality, so joyous was I that I began to explore all potentially dangerous magicks that were never explored before, for fear of mortals sacrificed and lives lost to the potentially dangerous magic. And it was all good.

But the act of even becoming a Lich was a horrendous process, and anyone that knew of my true nature would harbor a certain hatred towards me. I was the Archmage of the Magic Academy once, but I was shunned and eventually driven out by mortals who knew nothing about me and the sacrifices I have made for the magic community. The Library of Ages was where I was next, and I would have been there as the Head Librarian longer, if not for one of the Academy's student spreading false rumors of my deeds. If I had wished to, I would have casted a spell to eradicate the world, but I know what I did was the the better of the world of magic, so I left, bitter and resenting, but at the same time understanding.

I had wandered the lands, looking for a suitable location to call my own, until I come to this little plot of land a distance away from Dominium. The royalty promised me the land, in return for a pledge of loyalty to the kingdom, which I could really see I had nothing to lose, so I agreed. With my magic I erected tall buildings of stone and steel, forged and melded with ice created from my powers. I raised forests and lakes, small hills and pits with my century-long honed powers. And in the middle of the icy lands, I erected a new center of magic and knowledge, the Libraria Prohibitus, the Forbidden Library, for no one save a few privileged members of the library and the royalty can enter without risking the dangers of wintry conditions.

The Goddess's appearance twenty-five years ago of course sparked my interest. Unable to leave the confines of the Library, I had been in touch with the Goddess by my familiar, a raven of ice. I would always watch from the sides as the people come to her for her blessing, and converse with her regarding the secrets of the cosmos when night falls and alone. Eventually I had my familiar took the form of a human, to better interact with her. The people called me her consort, her guardian, but I was neither, for that honorable role belonged to someone else. To me, she's a friend, and her disappearance, to me, was a disturbing fact, but I know that she would not die, and now back in my throne in my wintry castle/library, I seek out those that holds her shards, and maybe, just maybe, within the massive halls of books, tomes and grimoires, that I might be able to bring back her Light yet again.....

Please show me your face: How I am usually seen:- User Image

What I put up with:- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What I truly look like:- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is there anything else you wish to tell me?: My phylactery, the device which houses my soul, is the very land that I had obtained and called my own. Should my physical body be destroyed, my phylactery will recreate my body in the Library's Librarian Throne after fourteen days. The only way to wholly destroy my being is to destroy my phylactery, which at this point is entirely impossible. My powers may be great and can be cataclysmic, but I am confined to the walls of the library by the very same powers that created my current self. My avatar, a raven made of ice, is the representative and usually manifests itself as my common form to commoners, allowing me to see the outside world while my true being stays at the Library, researching and enhancing new spells.

I can see beyond the veil, tell me your name: (( Dj_Foxzy106 ))

What can I call you?: (( Foxzy/Neo ))

I see, what people do you belong to?: (( Kitsune ))

How long have you walked this Earth?: (( 19 years ))

Which Kingdom do you hail from?: (( i do not know for myself for i was born slave to the outcast ))

Do you hold any rank?: (( Wanderer/pheasant ))

How do you combat the darkness?: (( with the curse i was born with , my naturaly strong senses of hearing and smelling and my high pain resistence ))

What is that by your side?: (( my cursed blade i cannot lose it or i will go insane and try to destroy all on my path ))

Do you carry my Fragment?: ((i do not))

Please tell me more about yourself:
(( I was born a slave to the outcast.

My mother was a Kitsune priestess who was captured by the outcast, and raped by one of their generals.

I was born in secret and my mother stabelized the corruption in my heart.
i now have to personalities, Myself/Foxzy and my corrupted other Neo.
The secret of my existence was no secret for long,

On the age of 3 the general who was my dad found out about, he killed my mom and send me to the mine's to work as a slave amoung the other non-outcast slaves of all kind of races.

among them was an old man who tought me the ways to survive he once was a blacksmith he secretly took ore's to make weapons and plan an escape
but by the time he got enough for one sword he was already too old.
so he gave his life to let me escape, he was the one who forged my blade

i have wandered around since then no goal no home and no one by my side))

Please show me your face: ((

Foxzy:
User Image

Neo:
User Image
))

Is there anything else you wish to tell me?: (( i have a double personality like i said, there is Foxzy (the pure hearted one
and Neo the Corrupted side ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:42 pm
Welcome to the World of Ars Lilia

Dominium:

The capital of Ars Lilia former home of the Remnant Twilight, now a glowing white shattered stump in the ground. Home to one of the three imperial families, the Dominium royalty boast the most powerful army, because of their coastal location they rely on other kingdoms for their supplies. What the sea can provide they use but for natural supplies such as timber they must import.

Abundant in water the kingdom is nestled on the coast on one side and lush lands on the other Dominium is home to the Library of Ages, the largest source of knowledge in the world, as well as the Hall of Heroes, an academy specifically designed with the purpose of training young people, ordained by the Goddess herself nearly one-hundred years ago it stands tall and strong.

Memoria:

Memoria, the city of eternal night. Perched in the southern part of the continent Memoria is a land that constantly rests in night, but plenty of light is available. The plants and wildlife all naturally bloom in luminescent. What they lack in street lights is made up for by glowing flora that decorated the cities' streets and walls. Known for its beauty Memoria's royal family is known for their kindness taking in all who seek refuge. Memoria has the fewest percentages of it's citizens become Outcasts in the past twenty-five years.

Home of the Universal Stage the largest theater in the world Memoria holds the title of the most art accepting nation. The most talented actors and actresses, along with singers seem to flourish here, as well it is well known for its master craft spies and assassins.

Valeria:

Nestled snugly in the center of the continent Valeria is the fertile garden of the world. Overflowing with vegetation the greatest of mages seem to pop out of the fertile Valerian lands. As the center of the continent it acts as the central trading hub of the world, while it has no active reigning royalty it does have an elected council, headed by a singular person given the title of Elder. Though they are peaceful at heart Valeria also seems to have the greatest number of Outcasts formed compared to the other two nations.

The Academia Infinium built in a fallen sanctuary to the Goddess nearly two hundred years ago it stands as the hall of magicks in the world. Magick seems to flow from its walls this is where aspiring mages grow and nurture their talents most of the mages who aspire to greatness in the records of time are known to have trained within the walls of this academy.

Sentinel:

Sentinel home to the Outcasts, because of their nature, and ability to infect other people when a person is identified as an Outcast they are normally killed on site. Aggressive yes, but it has kept the nations relatively safe for the past few decades. Sentinel lies in the heart of natural barriers to the North. Surrounded by jagged mountains and steep peaks the Outcasts are tucked safely behind the barriers of Ars Lilia, to places where normal people cannot tread.
At the heart of the nation lies The Lookout, a cluster of towers where The Origin is rumored to stay and plan, though there is no information to prove this once and for all.  

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:07 pm
The Enemy:

In the world of Ars Lilia corruption spreads with every passing day. The seedy underworld of society has never flourished quite like it has in the past twenty-five years. Crime lords dot the kingdoms working their way into political power, their hearts perfect seeding grounds for Outcasts.

In the North lies Sentinel, the kingdom of the Outcasts. Given it's location it has never been successfully breached. Within its walls houses the Outcasts.

Outcasts were once normal people who succumbed to the darkness in their hearts and were transformed. Typical features typically include pale skin, black eyes and in more powerful Outcast they can occasionally have black or glowing red vein like markings appear on their body. But darkness is careful and sneaky. Most Outcasts have trained in the art of disguise learning to mask their features and blend in with society to help infect more.

The Current leader of the Outcasts is a figure known as The Origin fear incarnate when he walks the ground is said to decay beneath him as the fears of those around him spring to life. He rarely speaks and even more seldom does he see his plans from the front line. But do not let this tactic sway you into thinking he is a coward. No this figure simply knows he does not need to be there, because the enemy is not worth his time.

He does have an inner circle, a select few Outcasts who were deemed worthy enough to take direct orders from him. But who is the man behind the mask? Is he a man at all? No, for no man could seek to do harm for no source of benefit, no the heroes of this world do not square off against a man, or a tyrant, they find themselves hunted by a Monster,
The Unparalleled Monster.

The Outcast:

Who pulls your strings?: Nicko1421

What is your name?: Origin

What Race do you belong to?: Unknown

How long have you walked Ars Lilia?: Equal to or greater than twenty-five

Where do your loyalties lie?: Sentinel

Do you hold influence?: The Machinator to the Outcasts

What makes you worthy of my time?: The power to corrupt the purest of hearts, to twist their spirits and corrupt them until they no longer recognize themselves. He is said to possess the power to control fear itself.

Brandish your steel: He is occasionally seen with a massive bladed gauntlet covering the entirety of his right arm it is believed that this is his weapon.

Your heart carries with it a seed of corruption: Yes Origin has the power to corrupt the people around him.

What lead you to this destination?: Little is known of Origin, other than his appearance twenty five years ago to destroy the Remnant Twilight he has made seldom appearances in the world. He is a presence a feeling one gets that sends shivers up their spines or causes them to spin around to make sure they are alone. Whenever he does traverse his ebony home the results are catastrophic, the few who survive are left only so that his presence can be spread in even greater fear.

Step Forward: Origin

What else is there?: That is all.

Who pulls your strings?: KamigearX

What is your name?: Xamas Windspeaker

What Race do you belong to?: Outcast Harpy

How long have you walked Ars Lilia?: 32

Where do your loyalties lie?: Sentinel

Do you hold influence?: Outcast General

What makes you worthy of my time?: Flight- Xamas can fly, simple as that.

Steel Feathers- Xamas can strengthen his feathers and bombard his foes from above. The feathers used in this way regrow almost instantaneously. He can also use this ability from the ground.

Dive of the Falcon- Xamas snaps wings shut and dives towards the earth. Before he lands he does a Crescent Kick downwards, turning all of the force from the dive and spin into a destructive blow that can cause collateral damage to nearby foes.

Winds of the Predator- Xamas watches from the skies above, When he sees a fresh wound on someone, he is given a burst of speed in his movements, this affect can stack with itself multiple times. After the effect is worn off, he is winded for a small while.

Blood of the Brood- Xamas can initiate Disciples of Wind into Sky Abominations. These creations of Harpies are basically the caretakers of the Harpy Brood, willing slaves that will do the bidding of the one who gave them the initiation. They clean, cook, do manual labor, and even protect the Harpy Brood from intruders. Xamas has his own Harpy Brood that he created from the ground up.

Brandish your steel: Xamas uses a simple bow and sheaf of arrows as well as a shortsword. He has a natural attack in the forms of feathers and claws using kicks and lashing with his feet.

Your heart carries with it a seed of corruption: Xamas carries some of the strongest corruption potential, however he cannot do it outright, his takes time but it is very thorough in its work, the ties of corruption hard to undo once it is set.

What lead you to this destination?: Xamas was always considered the runt of the hatchlings, always pushed around, and never seen as anything worthwhile. He survived on his own, making sure that no matter the conditions he always could scrape out a small living within the Brood he once lived in. Xamas shined however, when it came to purity and respect for the Goddess and her representation, Remnant Twilight. He trained hard in secret, abusing his body each day so that one day he could join the Heroes Academy.

Each day he would go to the tree and ask various questions to the tree. Each time however, he would always ask the same question each day. 'How do I get stronger?'. Each day he was never given an answer, as the Goddess knew what he meant, and why he wanted the power. Then the day of reckoning came to the tree. At the time Xamas watched in horror as the tree was shattered. His people's hope gone. Xamas however, only saw something that was stronger than the Goddess, something that could help him, after all it had destroyed the symbol so quickly. Xamas was one of the first to become an Outcast, and he felt the power surge through him immediately. After all, he was willing to give in to the corruption so long as he gained power. Enough strength and power to beat down those that had harmed him when he was younger. During his transformation into an Outcast, the typical white wings of the Harpy race turned black as a raven, his body grew taller, slender, more elegant, his body was locked into the form of an eternal youth, stopped in its aging process. Such power would have never been granted to him by the Goddess. He immediately resented his old self and took to following the demands of his new found leader, no matter how dirty the deed be, Xamas would always find a way to complete the task with the utmost haste.

As time passed, Xamas learned that his body was more than just a new shell for his soul, it was also turned into a deadly weapon, his feathers no longer soft, but sharp around its edges. He learned that the sight of blood unlocked a predatory instinct within him, and that he moved much faster than regular harpies while skating through the sky on his wings. He was able to create peons to help him do various tasks, a way of spreading corruption in a peculiar way, shackling free minds to his specific requests, turning free people into his personal slaves, changing their bodies into lesser shapes of the glorious harpy's form. At first he took people by force into this new way, but as people started to become more willing to the transformation, he found that they were more thorough in their jobs and tasks given to them. After that he decided to create his own sect of followers meant for helping the Outcast Harpy's, they were simply called Disciples of the Sky.

Eventually, the Outcast's retreated to the north, behind the mountains, there Xamas sought a more permanent home. With his newly found sect of disciples, he created a home for Outcast Harpy's, known as the Great Brood. A massive structure that took two years to build, and is still expanding as new Harpy's flood in and are produces from within, Xamas finds it to be his pride and joy, after all, he was nothing, and now he was a leader of his people. All of it was thanks to The Origin, and for that, Xamas is thankful and eternally loyal to his new leader. With that loyalty comes the patience for a new mission, a new campaign to go back to the place where it all started and to burn his old home down into ashes.

Step Forward: Xamas Windspeaker

Who pulls your strings?: irigan kitsune

What is your name?: Maia Stone

What Race do you belong to?: Outcast Earth Elemental

How long have you walked As Lilia?: Hundreds of years. I look 25.

Where do your loyalties lie?: The grounds of the Sentinel

Do you hold influence?: Second in Command of the Outcasts.

What makes you worthy of my time?: The ability to control the earth around me. I can make domes, heal my allies wounds, and use them as weapons.

Brandish your steel: A whip and any weapon I can create with my powers.

Your heart carries with it a seed of corruption: Of course. If not for the people's dark hearts to corrupt those around them. I wouldn't be like this. Doesn't mean I don't like it.

What lead you to this destination?: Maia was a gentle elemental. She helped the inhabitants grow the crops and forests around the world. It was when darkness grew in the hearts of those who were around her that affected her. Especially when the Outcast took over her region contaminating her. The kind, gentle elemental turned dark and instead of crops she grew vines of thorns. Instead of trees, spikes jumped out. Her fortress is dark and dry with no life unless she willed it or attracted wildlife to her fortress. She became the second commander of the Outcasts and does his bidding without fail.Unless the outcasts are purged she will never be the same again.

Step Forward: User Image

What else is there?: She can be found corrupting small towns and villages to become part of the Outcasts. She is searching for the Five to either turn them or kill them.

Who pulls your strings?: NeophantomX

What is your name?: Magnus Storm known to some as the Silver Demon for his silver hair and frightening strength

What Race do you belong to?: Outcast Elf

How long have you walked As Lilia?: 22 earth years

Where do your loyalties lie?: Sentinel of course he is an outcast.

Do you hold influence?: A commander of the Outcasts and a member of the Origin's Inner Circle

What makes you worthy of my time?: Being an elf he is quite agile and quick and possesses sharp eyes, aura magic the ability to manipulate his bodies natural chi energy for a variety of uses, this also allows the user to track and detect others by their own unique chi energy signatures though the range of this varies based on how well he has familiarized himself with whoever he is detecting or tracking as picking up unique signatures over long distance is very difficult.

Brandish your steel: The sword in his pic which he can summon to his hand and dismiss at will thanks to the blades enchantment.

Your heart carries with it a seed of corruption: Yes he has the ability to corrupt others like every outcast.

What lead you to this destination?: Magnus came from the forests around Valeria like his family and is the two year older brother of Sashara and as such comes from the same elf clan as her. Magnus took especially well to the lessons on defense and worked hard at mastering the sword to become a warrior able to protect the clan. He was a natural talent with the blade and with his inborn gift of aura manipulation to aid it he quickly grew into a very adept warrior despite his young age. However one day Sashara his sister and the family member he was closest too decided to leave the clan to travel and explore and left on bad terms with their family. A month later deciding he didn't like the way things ended with his sister and wanting to better himself on the journey he decided to set out as well to explore and travel and try to find his sister to tell her he was sorry. He was given his parents permission after over a week of trying to convince them to allow it and he was given his magical blade that he still uses as his weapon in order to always be able to defend himself with a weapon and he then set out. On his journey he practiced and learned many different skills becoming a jack of all trades in many aspects though his true mastery always lay in combat and swordsmanship. One day he saw a family under attack by some outcasts who were trying to corrupt them and he moved to assist. However it was a trap and after he moved to defend the family the members turned on him and managed to corrupt him though he took them all down in the process. That night his weakness in his heart combined with the influence of the outcasts he had taken down overcame him and he completed the change into an outcast, the process of which erasing all memories of his past and his family. Remembering only his name and his skills and talents he slowly wondered North where he arrived at the barriers known as Ars Lilia and from there met the other outcasts where, seeking purpose and finding one there he arrived at where he is now, serving the Origin as one of his inner circle and as one of the commanders of the Outcasts of Sentinel.

Step Forward: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What else is there?: Despite losing most of his memories he still possesses a strong desire to protect those he deems worthy of being his comrade/ ally though he tried to defend it with logic as he's ensure why he would act that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:01 am
I'm always up for a good epic story of Light vs Dark. You should already have Aria's profile for one of Five. Can't wait to start.  

angeldenoche

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:14 am
I just want to thank the people who submitted characters thanks for showing interest in this rp! smile unfortunately unless a few more people join I think I al going to have to scrap the project and if that happens I just wanted to let the two of you know how much I appreciate the characters you have submitted! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:40 pm
Nicko1421
I just want to thank the people who submitted characters thanks for showing interest in this rp! smile unfortunately unless a few more people join I think I al going to have to scrap the project and if that happens I just wanted to let the two of you know how much I appreciate the characters you have submitted! smile

me too? (like to join....will send in profile after dinner, hope you like... smile )  

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:44 pm
Alright in spite of whatever changes may or may not happen with the Guild the one thing that it does need to survive are our RPs. That being said after a rather long hiatus I will hopefully be starting this rp tomorrow, Sunday the 12th. Whether we decide to continue on with this guild or start a new one the reason we all joined was to role play so why not get back to the basics?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:52 pm
Nicko1421
Alright in spite of whatever changes may or may not happen with the Guild the one thing that it does need to survive are our RPs. That being said after a rather long hiatus I will hopefully be starting this rp tomorrow, Sunday the 12th. Whether we decide to continue on with this guild or start a new one the reason we all joined was to role play so why not get back to the basics?

((this will make a late start for Plushy, as we are not online on Sundays. looks forward to jumping in on Monday smile ))  

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:44 pm
Bonds are formed by many different things, friendship, rivalry, pride, hatred... It is bonds that will hold them steady as they piece together a world torn by War.
It is here that they will decide what will be saved and what will shatter.
It is here that I must leave you all, and so thus kindly I scatter.

A Destined Reunion:

It was a calm night. The sky now blissfully darkened illuminated by the countless tiny stars that speckled its surface. clouds dare not tread along the night surface for fear of ruining its perfect visage. The moon held dominion in the sky tonight it hung flawlessly in the sky glowing with a pale ivory light. Nestled far below within the streets of Dominium just off the Remnant Square, once home to the majestic Remnant Twilight, sat a bar. A large brick building on the outside oil lamps hung to the surfaces near the door but inside burned not flame but tiny spheres of glowing light filling the area in a warming soft yellowish glow. Within the bar the patrons smiled and laughed. Clanking their glasses which each contained a drink as unique as the people holding them. Standing behind the polished wooden bar was a tall man dressed in a finely pressed blue button up shirt covered by a sleek elegant black vest and suit pants was the proprietor of the establishment.

His name was Dante Virgils the owner of the Nine Circles bar an establishment that had been there for quite sometime now and had become quite the popular stopping spot for many of those who called Dominium their home. As he polished a delicate champagne flute his eyes shifted up as two more people sat down at the bar they smiled at each other it would seem as though they were on something of a date. He smiled placing two menus in front of them. They exchanged awkward small talk while he prepared two drinks. After a few minutes he placed two drinks in front of them, the gentleman received a golden colored drink with two large ice cubes in a short old fashioned glass, while the woman received a deep red cocktail presented in a chilled martini glass. "Cheers, to the happy couple." He said calmly to the two of them, if one thing broke awkward tension it was liquor.

He smiled lightly at them before returning to his duties. His staff currently darting around they seated and greeted gestured and sold they were very efficient at their jobs it would seem as none of them missed a single beat. Dante was able to glance through the window of the bar out into the square. There standing defiantly was a glowing white stump splintered wood jutted up from its surface as if to defy the man who had attempted to destroy it. Dante took a special interest in the tree it was there that he heard her voice the most often. Looking to his left he gave a small hand gesture to one of his staff. "Derevan I am stepping outside for a moment, watch the bar." He called out before he washed his hands and proceeded to leave.

He walked calmly towards the massive stump the sounds of his bar growing softer and softer with each step but the sounds of the night getting louder and louder. The soft conversations between those who wandered the streets, the laughter of children as they ran through the cobblestone roads. The silent chirping of the nocturnal birds and bugs that created a symphony to the cool air. He stopped short of the fallen Remnant Twilight. He placed his hand onto his chest feeling a slight warmth but alas no heard no words. No hushed whisper from a body-less voice. No comforting praise from a Goddess now dead to the world. He chuckled lightly he shouldn't have gotten his hopes up quite so high. After all she did tell him to wait and with his current living conditions he certainly had all the time in the world. But still... He couldn't shake a feeling that welled up inside of him. Something about tonight was off. Something was going to make this night truly one to remember.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff