Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.
Is this guild mostly inactive now? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graylex

Demonic Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:25 pm
I haven't really seen any posts from 2015. I just joined and was wondering if it was even worth finding a rp to start with if no one else is going to be active.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:32 pm
Graylex
I haven't really seen any posts from 2015. I just joined and was wondering if it was even worth finding a rp to start with if no one else is going to be active.

Tell me about it. First guild I joined, but no one RP's anymore. No new ideas anymore?  

xXJustified_DeathXx

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:30 pm
Every thing went downhill awhile back when a mod deleted all of the active RPs. People seem to have started leaving around that time. This place used to be extraordinarily busy before then. There are definitely opportunities for RPs to start up here though. Once in awhile things get going, you just have to be persistent.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:00 pm
Unfortunately what Darastri says is correct. I've been apart of this guild for years it indeed use to be a very popular guild.

But it still has the potential to be again. I think it just needs a breathe of fresh air to get it back on track, and a handful of rps to help move things along.  

Nicko1421

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:06 pm
me is back smile
is looking into guilds i joined, came here with elektro7......(not sure we spell his name right)... will be looking for RP to join......

(did hear of the mad crew delete, it got rid of our RP xd that was a long time ago.....)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:19 pm
Hrm...I had another profile that was once part of this guild a long time ago. And yeah it was crazy active, hard to even keep up at times really. I had no idea of the mass delete some mod did, but I notice a lot of RP guilds are like this now. Nearly dead with no explanation as to why.  

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:31 am
well I guess then its us to us to start again. I remember when this was a good place to rp. I'm quite sadden to hear the huge mod deletion.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:10 pm
would be nice to get a RP going......(i could try to make one, but we no good at making them....)  

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:20 pm
sabreworg
Hrm...I had another profile that was once part of this guild a long time ago. And yeah it was crazy active, hard to even keep up at times really. I had no idea of the mass delete some mod did, but I notice a lot of RP guilds are like this now. Nearly dead with no explanation as to why.

It's because we all scattered to these small communities and each of them started to die slowly. But we have our small outposts of activity, even if it's just pondering this issue.
It's come up in Loyal's Bizarre too.
I'm proposing we all start forging new guild alliances, mutual exchanges of support. Recruit for all of us, get ideas flowing. Obviously we'd all need to choose which of those guilds each person want's to join for themselves, but I believe we can do this. Check out the Roleplay Refuge and the Advant Garde Faery guild or something along those lines. We both need new blood and we might be tempted, shoot me a pm about collaborating here and there. We all need to be in this together.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm
Hey all!

I'm actually talking with the Captain of the guild to see what we can do to revive it. I've noticed a slow decline in the activity and I would hate for this to die. A while back, I was part of this guild and since then lost that account. (I can't even remember the name anymore of my old account) but this was my home and I would hate to see it die.

My question to you all is what you think needs to be done? Do you think these categories killed the guild, or do we need to work on keeping up moral? I'm all ears and would love the help of the members to get this up and going again.

Shoot me a PM or add me on Skype! coralxfeirce (don't judge, I was about 15 or 16 when I made my skype account xD) Or QUOTE me with your ideas.

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:51 pm
EucalyptusCoral
Hey all!

I'm actually talking with the Captain of the guild to see what we can do to revive it. I've noticed a slow decline in the activity and I would hate for this to die. A while back, I was part of this guild and since then lost that account. (I can't even remember the name anymore of my old account) but this was my home and I would hate to see it die.

My question to you all is what you think needs to be done? Do you think these categories killed the guild, or do we need to work on keeping up moral? I'm all ears and would love the help of the members to get this up and going again.

Shoot me a PM or add me on Skype! coralxfeirce (don't judge, I was about 15 or 16 when I made my skype account xD) Or QUOTE me with your ideas.

maybe use skreemer's idea, only use this guild, so we get more RP running here, that would keep the guild from die.....
Skreemer
I'm proposing we all start forging new guild alliances, mutual exchanges of support. Recruit for all of us, get ideas flowing. Obviously we'd all need to choose which of those guilds each person want's to join for themselves, but I believe we can do this. Check out the Roleplay Refuge and the Advant Garde Faery guild or something along those lines. We both need new blood and we might be tempted, shoot me a pm about collaborating here and there. We all need to be in this together.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:15 pm
me know it all
EucalyptusCoral
Hey all!

maybe use skreemer's idea, only use this guild, so we get more RP running here, that would keep the guild from die.....
Skreemer

Right, I was actually looking at that earlier and it's not a bad idea at all. It even brings forth the opportunity of getting fresh ideas in here.

Another thing, what about the forums we have? I know there are quite a bit, but do you guys like it better this way, or prefer to see them more condensed?

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:26 pm
EucalyptusCoral
me know it all
EucalyptusCoral
Hey all!

Skreemer

Right, I was actually looking at that earlier and it's not a bad idea at all. It even brings forth the opportunity of getting fresh ideas in here.

Another thing, what about the forums we have? I know there are quite a bit, but do you guys like it better this way, or prefer to see them more condensed?

i think i like it better with many, easy to know where to post things when making a new RP....also easy to find things when you know where they are (vs having to look through many pages to find the RP you joined lost somewhere).....(but then it also depends on how many persons there are, the sanctuary guild we is in has cut back some, has empty subs, they will reopen them when more active members come, but for now the few of us RP in only 2 subs....)
but then what subs would you make empty???? maybe just let them be for now, if RP picks up much with the new life ideas, post fun will be smother then if things got crowded and then moved to split up...(would make people get lost some vs them know where to go)....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:41 pm
EucalyptusCoral
me know it all
EucalyptusCoral
Hey all!

Skreemer

My personal view is that there could do with a good deal of condensing and revision in the categories. Some of the splats could easily have elements of others. Maybe make a few core subforums and then allow people who have larger worlds they want to create to use a subforum.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:59 pm
me know it all

Hmm, I see what you mean there. Many could be good. And I wouldn't know at first. I'm just looking at them and I feel there are too many right now. For any new comers it could seem overwhelming.

Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games