Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Azkaban
Guard Station

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:34 pm
Situated in a location to observe all of the prison as well as the inmates, the guard station is where the prison guards can observe the facility. From here, they can access any area in the prison and lock it down if something goes wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image
                                                      Baby, without you, I’m nothing, I’m so lost, hug me
                                                      Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you’ll always love me
                                                      Then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the
                                                      Destructive path that we’re on, two psychopaths but we
                                                      Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other’s backs
                                                      That we’ll have each other’s backs, ’cause we’re that lucky

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Dᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ Lᴀᴡ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ Hᴇᴀᴅ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Garret strode into the prison, his face and posture exuding confidence. He knew the prison inside and out from years of doing periodic checks on the prison's facilities. No one would suspect him of doing another one. He didn't pay any mind to the fact that he was being followed, or that he wasn't going to see his son during this visit. He'd made sure of that. He knew that Megan was likely to murder Jacob if she came across him, as she had made it clear that he needed to go. As crazy as Garret was likely to be, he didn't want his son to be involved in this. As such, he arrranged for his son not to be stationed at the prison during the breakout. He entered the guard station, noting who was on duty and who wasn't. He was about to pull off the trickiest bit of charmwork he had ever done, and lift the apparition wards around Azkaban.

He pulled out his wand and looked over to the guards. He rose his wand, and before either of the men in the guard station could react, quickly cast out two spells. "Stupefy. Stupefy." The two men crumpled to the ground, and he went about muttering the incantation to lift the wards. He felt the rush of the centuries-long spell lifting, and smiled. Well, if he was going to be damned, might as well ensure that he was thorough. Besides, that Owens girl should be around shortly to get the inmates. As for him, he had to take care of the rest of the guards, as he knew for a fact they would feel the wards lift and would be coming up here to try and take him down. Let them try.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Azkaban: Guard Station
                                                      Thinking: Well, it's done.
                                                      OOC: Part of a plot.

Our love is crazy, we’re nuts, but I refused counsellin’
                                                      This house is too huge, if you move out I’ll burn all two thousand
                                                      Square feet of it to the ground, ain’t s**t you can do about it
                                                      With you I’m in my ********’ mind, without you, I’m out it

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image

User Image

╬ Insane ╬ The Dark Lady ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Rui checked the time and smirked, before taking Kiaran and Sara in her hands and apparating into the prison at exactly 5 minutes past the hour. Garret had told her that was exactly when the spell would be dropped. Golden eyes pierced the dark dingy hallways as she made her way past prison cells. An Auror came running at her and she snapped her wand at the bloke. "Sectum Sempra!" She hissed, and bloody wounds appeared across his legs. As he screamed in agony, she stalked past. Sara on the other hand paused to giggle at the man and jab her fingers into his open wounds, increasing the volume of his screams. Rui rolled her eyes, but left Kiaran and Sara to their own things. They would meet back up where they had appeared to leave with their prisoners. They were in charge of gathering the neo-death eaters from the Hogsmeade Attack. She was collecting the high priced prizes.

'Take a left. And the one more right and you'll be at the first prize's cell.' Ryn whispered in her head. He had memorized the floor plans that Garret had provided and was leading her to Lysander Tempest. She stopped infront of the cell and smirked at the man inside. She swiped her wand at the cell door, and with a silent spell, the entire door fell off its hinges and clattered to the ground. "We're here to break you out. All we ask is that you join our cause."

'Maybe you should tell him what the cause is Rui my dear. He has been locked up for quite some time now.'

'Let me tell him! Let me tell him!'

Rui shrugged and let Roo take over. It was her master plan after all. "Hi! I'm Roo. You were just talking to Rui. It sounds confusing but its pretty easy to figure out once you're around us for awhile. So here's the thing. We can lock you back up and leave you for the Aurors to handle, or you can come with us and be free. The only cost to you is joining us. Rui is the rising Dark Lady. The greatest witch to ever exist. She is taking over the wizarding world with mine and Ryn's help. All we need are minions like you and our werewolves. Follow us and you can kill whomever you want." She grinned at the man, as she finished her sentence. Slowly the grin turned into a nasty smirk and Rui took back her control.

'You never let me stay in control for very long!'

'You don't want to deal with the blood so hush up Roo.'

She held out a hand to the man. "Join us." She hissed.

'Or die.'Ryn finished in their head. Rui grinned at that thought. Unlike Roo, her grin was neither friendly nor comforting. It just looked distorted and gruesome. Like her face shouldn't be doing that.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Cara MiaKitty

Essy Ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHis Cell
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRui
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRestless
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aиđ š α ρ ρ ч š ø и g š αвøυт š e χ αиđ ¢ ħ e α т ı и g xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          B ł α и đ α ¢ ¢ ø υ и т š øf тωø łøνeяš м e e т ı и g xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Mακe мe ω α и т тø gıνe м α и κ ı и đ α в e α т ı и g xxxxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLysandar had been listening with a distant interest in whatever chaos had befallen the prison. By this point, he was too tired to really pay much attention to anything. Worn thin by his incarceration, and his failures. He was detached from everything, because it was exhausting. So when the chaos brought itself to his cell, he barely moved, barely acknowledged the girl who stood before him. She made her little speech, one that would've filled him with a sense of derision if he'd cared enough. Had he been capable of humor, he might've snorted. As it was, he simply looked up to her, slowly, lazily, expression bland and listless. "Your cause?" His voice was soft, bored. "What cause is that? You want to take over, but what will you do with the power when you have it? Ambition without a goal is pointless."

spaceAs he looked her over, he wasn't particularly impressed. Perhaps it was a bit hypocritical, considering his own questionable level of sanity, but he couldn't help but think that a slip of a girl with what was apparently a split personality and a few crazed beasts under her control left a lot to be desired in the way of a leader. He had little care to follow a child with more ideas than sense. He wasn't even particularly inclined to want to escape, really... Until his own plan resurfaced.

spaceFragmented thoughts filtered through his apathy, bits and pieces of a scheme to fix everything he'd let be broken. He closed his eyes, head tilting back against the wall, as he tried to collect them, piece them together into something approaching a coherent plot. He scowled faintly... What was it? Persephone. He needed to fix her. He could fix her... She wasn't beyond repair, he'd been wrong. There was fire there still, ambition he'd thought stolen away by her fool of a father and the squib. He just needed to stack the deck in his favor this time... It wouldn't be hard. A few altered memories, a firm hand... His eyes shot open, and he stood, very abruptly, suddenly filled with an energy he'd not had in a long while. He quirked a smile at the child, eyes cruel. "It was never about killing people, silly girl. It was about sending a message... So. What is yours? Hm?"

spaceThe gears were turning in his head now; prejudices against muggles long forgotten, concerns about one's place rendered moot by the harsh reality that in the end, his name and blood were nothing. All that mattered was his granddaughter... He'd do whatever the little twit wanted him to do, provided she gave him the ability to save Persephone. "I'm not your minion," he told her shortly, head tilting to the side as his smile spread wider. "I'll do as you ask, but not because you control me. I'll do so because I want to. But only if you allow me the freedom to meet my own goals... They won't interfere with your own, I assure you." In at least a small effort to show some courtesy (he did have manners, after all), he extended a hand. "I'm not a fool, you know. I've no doubt that if I don't go along with you, you'll kill me where I stand. I might not've cared, if not for my Persephone. She's the only thing that really matters. Allow me to have her, and I'll do whatever you wish." It was a gamble, he knew. But he couldn't help his granddaughter any better locked up her than he could dead, so going along with the girl was his only hope. He just thought it important to establish the ground rules of what their relationship would be early on. He'd rather not have to sneak around behind her back to do what he felt he must.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx Aиđ чøυ мıgħт šαч ıт'š š e ł f - ı и đ υ ł g e и т
                                                          xxxxxx Yøυ мıgħт šαч ıт'š š e ł f - đ e š т я υ ¢ т ı ν e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx Bυт, чøυ šee, ıт'š м ø я e ρ я ø đ υ ¢ т ı ν e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Tħαи ıf I ωeяe т ø в e ħ e α ł т ħ ч

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:00 pm
And I'm grindin' 'til I'm tired,
Cause they said you ain't grindin' 'til you tired,
So I'm grindin' with my eyes wide, looking to find
A way through the day, a light for the night

Dear Lord: you done took so many of my people,
I'm just wondering why you haven't taken my life?
Like what the hell am I doing right?

User Image

Crash
Azkaban Guard

[Early Winter, 2032]

It was dark, damp, and despairing; the frozen wasteland had yet to penetrate the sturdy iron walls of the prison, but the cold did. It sifted between the thick iron barred windows, through the cracks of the heavily reinforced doorways, and devoured the castle, brick by brick, until the only source of warmth were the heating enchantments sparsely distributed through the prison and the torches burning bright on the walls. Crash, garbed in his patrolman uniform, stalked down to the end of a long corridor, the groans, grunts, and growls of the inmates hardly caught his attention. It was near the end of his shift and the only thing he cared about was descending the staircase and reaching the guard station to check-in with his superiors and clock-out. Big knuckled fingers unhooked the ring of keys as he approached the iron gate until a heart-wrenching scream broke the silence; stunned, his keys clattered to the floor. He scrambled; sirens blared, and it was only then he noticed the heart-stopping absence—the apparation wards had fallen. ”Holy fu—“ he sucked in a deep breath at the sight of the two fallen guards at his feet. Stuttering at first, he said, ”S-Sir what—what happened?!” Wand held at the ready; his speech, however, had slowed; hesitant now. ”Where are the rest of your men—what’s...going on?”

╔══════▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄═════════════╗
Gryffindor Alumnus
5'9" _ _ 170lbs_ _ 21yrs

Guard Station with Garret Drage
╚═══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Take me away from the hood like a state penitentiary,
Take me away from the hood in the casket or a Bentley
Take me away, like I overdosed on c _ _ _ _ _ _

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:24 am
User Image

User Image

╬ Insane ╬ The Dark Lady ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Rui shrugged when he told her it was pointless. "Chaos is never pointless. The world deserves to burn." It was really that simple to her. The world was broken and disgusting. She needed to burn it and start it again. Only she saw the disgusting mess it was, and so only she could save the world. In her head, Roo grinned and nodded along with her sentiments. It was exactly what she'd been saying all their life.

She could tell her wasn't impressed but she really didn't give a damn. He'd follow her. He was in azkaban for a reason. He would follow because she was giving him a way out and she didn't give a damn about what he wanted to do. More chaos was only better for her end game. She smirked when he asked about her message.
                                                                        "The world is dirty disgusting place. Only fire can cleanse its rot and allow it to breathe again." She informed him, before turning her back and leading the way down the hall. He agreed on the conditions of some girl named Persephone. "Love will only hold you down. But you can do what you like. I don't care. As long as you also help with my plans."

'They don't understand. They never understand. Love only holds you back. But it doesn't matter. He is only a means to an end.'

'Everyone is a means to an end Ryn. The only ones important are right here.'

Rui smirked and led the way down the hall. She had lots of prisoners yelling at her, begging her for freedom, but she ignored them. The only person she had her mind set on was Shaw Ross. He had murdered an entire family just because... and his wife had snapped and killed half their family, so he was definitely the type she needed in her group. She found his cell and smirked at the poor excuse of a man through the bars.

"Join us?" She asked simply, before blasting the cell door off with a swish of her wand. The man looking at her seemed pathetic, but she could see the glisten in his eyes. The need for revenge. It was perfect. She waited in baited silence for his answer.

'He'll say yes.'

'Of course he will.'

'We still need the official yes. '

'Or...'

'He dies.'

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:41 am
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxS H A W S A N D F O R D R O S S

in jail ◆ former slytherin ◆ pure blood

User Image

She laid in his cell, staring at the ceiling. He could hear the chaos going on. Screams of agony and alarms blaring. A slight smirk had worked its way onto his face. Whatever was going on he was sure it was amusing. Maybe he could use it to finally escape from this hell hole. He was just about to stand up when a girl appeared and blasted the cell door off the wall. Apparently he was the reason for the chaos. Well that was interesting.

"Why would you want me?" He sneered at the child. He was murderous and angry but he was not some following sheep. Then he suddenly realized the stakes. He wasn't stupid. If she was smart enough to break into Azkaban, then she would have no qualms about killing him. So his choices were escape and help her while also reaching his own goals, or die right here. He shrugged and stood up. "It doesn't matter. I just want my children to come back to me. They will join us whether they like it or not." He growled, and walked out of the cell. "And how exactly will we be able to help you without wands?" He sneered.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I've been traveling in
The desert of my mind
And I
Haven't found a drop
Of life

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image
                                                      Baby, without you, I’m nothing, I’m so lost, hug me
                                                      Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you’ll always love me
                                                      Then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the
                                                      Destructive path that we’re on, two psychopaths but we
                                                      Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other’s backs
                                                      That we’ll have each other’s backs, ’cause we’re that lucky

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Dᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ Lᴀᴡ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ Hᴇᴀᴅ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Garret heard someone enter the guard station and he took a look to see who it was. One of the guards, Barrett, had come in and spied him, and then nervously asked what happened and where everyone was. Garret looked to the boy, his expression neutral as he considered what to say. "The wards fell. The prisoners are currently escaping, and there's someone preventing them from going back up. The rest of my men aren't here because this was supposed to be a routine visit to the prison to check up on security. After all, some of the most dangerous witches and wizards are in here." Well, not the most dangerous witch, he amended mentally. That distinction went to Megan in his mind, but that was because he spent the majority of his career tracking her down. Sweet irony, he thought, that something as simple as being in love tended to let their lovers escape from harm.

He looked carefully at Barrett then, recalling that Jacob tended to talk about the boy, as he was Jacob's vice captain in school for quidditch. His head tilted to the side a bit, trying to consider what he should do about this latest problem. "You know, Jacob used to talk about you on the team a lot. I think he considered you one of the better players on the team. It's a shame. I didn't really want to have to fight one of my son's friends, after all. Petrificus totalus!" The spell was said with a snap of his wand, and Garret was already moving to cast again. "Silencio!"

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Azkaban: Guard Station
                                                      Thinking: Well, it's done.
                                                      OOC: Part of a plot.

Our love is crazy, we’re nuts, but I refused counsellin’
                                                      This house is too huge, if you move out I’ll burn all two thousand
                                                      Square feet of it to the ground, ain’t s**t you can do about it
                                                      With you I’m in my ********’ mind, without you, I’m out it

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Azkaban