Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zawame War OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we keep Zawame War going?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not sure...
View Results

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:38 pm
SuperOniBlue

So I had an idea on how to reintroduce Kurokage back on the scene: so after Kizoku's escape into Helheim with Geki in tow to search for the Golden Fruit, Takeya; who appears before them there after being away for so long yet for reasons unknown transforms to attack, that's when Rolento is forced to fight his former leader to buy time, and a show of how much experience with the Sengoku Driver he has gained since gone from the spotlight. Reasons for Takeya's presence remains a mystery until during the posts involving combat with Rolento but hope it'll make sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:38 am
Masato Kusaka
SuperOniBlue

So I had an idea on how to reintroduce Kurokage back on the scene: so after Kizoku's escape into Helheim with Geki in tow to search for the Golden Fruit, Takeya; who appears before them there after being away for so long yet for reasons unknown transforms to attack, that's when Rolento is forced to fight his former leader to buy time, and a show of how much experience with the Sengoku Driver he has gained since gone from the spotlight. Reasons for Takeya's presence remains a mystery until during the posts involving combat with Rolento but hope it'll make sure.
Geki's basically a mindless zombie at this point, but we can set it up so you try to rescue him or something.  

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:09 pm
Masato Kusaka
SuperOniBlue
User Image

As we approach the 1-Year anniversary of Zawame War, I'd just like to thank all of you for sticking around this long. It's hard keeping a Role Play interesting for this long, but you've all been so...so great.

I know we've had a couple of lull periods but you haven't given up - and I thank you

And Kusaka, if you're out there, you're still welcome here as our Kurokage.

Mr Jes

Korensu

Dark the Dragon Emperor

greendiscoking1977

OtakuKat

Masato Kusaka

I'm so sorry! I had joined the U.S. Army when you didn't hear from me & I forgotten to warn you about it! Forgive me! I really wasn't noting my time with the RP & I understand if you don't want me in my old role again but how are things going so far in the story?

EEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE BACK! cat_4laugh *glomp*

Rei and Koichi should definitely meet up soon-maybe in her Armored Rider form. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:32 am
There you go. We can do a thing where Rei and Koji are gonna try to venture the forest to look for Geki and Kizoku, where they run into Takeya who is also looking for his former team mate  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

greendiscoking1977

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:42 pm
SuperOniBlue
There you go. We can do a thing where Rei and Koji are gonna try to venture the forest to look for Geki and Kizoku, where they run into Takeya who is also looking for his former team mate

I could dig that. Seeing as the three guys all seem to be interested in her xD Plus, Koji would probably feel guilty about what happened to Geki and would love a chance at payback with Kurokage  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:14 am
I might disappear for a few days next week. I'm taking a couple of days off from work and going on a trip to Nagasaki, Yamaguchi and Hiroshima with a few friends of mine. (Hint: I live in Fukuoka so its kinda far.)

I'll still have my phone, but I probably won't have any way or time to post. I should be back by Friday night or Friday morning/Thursday night (depending on which Timezone you're in).

So Dark if you wanna go ahead and start our fight after the Time Skip I'm game, just might have to marathon post to finish it early or wait a few days for me to get back after we start. ^^

EDIT
I like the idea of Kurokage, Ryugen and Bravo coming up with a way to eventually save Geki. Should make a for an interesting storyline down the line! v  

Mr Jes
Captain

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:21 pm
Mr Jes
I might disappear for a few days next week. I'm taking a couple of days off from work and going on a trip to Nagasaki, Yamaguchi and Hiroshima with a few friends of mine. (Hint: I live in Fukuoka so its kinda far.)

I'll still have my phone, but I probably won't have any way or time to post. I should be back by Friday night or Friday morning/Thursday night (depending on which Timezone you're in).

So Dark if you wanna go ahead and start our fight after the Time Skip I'm game, just might have to marathon post to finish it early or wait a few days for me to get back after we start. ^^

EDIT
I like the idea of Kurokage, Ryugen and Bravo coming up with a way to eventually save Geki. Should make a for an interesting storyline down the line! v

I am actually visiting people from Thursday to Tuesday next week and won't be able to post XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:18 pm
S'okay, plenty to set up in the mean time  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:34 pm
SuperOniBlue

*poke* when is the movie coming out? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:37 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor
SuperOniBlue

Really soon I think

The next time skip will be a big gap, so I might make the movie take place between that. Not sure yet - considering it won't be canon  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:26 pm
SuperOniBlue
Dark The Dragon Emperor
SuperOniBlue

Really soon I think

The next time skip will be a big gap, so I might make the movie take place between that. Not sure yet - considering it won't be canon
How big of a gap are we talking? A week? XD Also since it's non-canon, I'm assuming the heroes are getting some movie exclusive Lockseeds right? xd

@Dark: Gotcha. XD Do want to start now after the time skip or wait?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:22 am
Mr Jes
SuperOniBlue
Dark The Dragon Emperor
SuperOniBlue

Really soon I think

How big of a gap are we talking? A week? XD Also since it's non-canon, I'm assuming the heroes are getting some movie exclusive Lockseeds right? xd

Oh yeah, got something in mind for those Lockseeds  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:38 am
SuperOniBlue
Mr Jes
SuperOniBlue
Dark The Dragon Emperor
SuperOniBlue

Really soon I think

What are they going to be? eek

I'm guessing that the only Genesis Riders in the Movie RP are going to be Haku-Shin and Marika, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:49 am
Mr Jes
SuperOniBlue
Mr Jes
SuperOniBlue
Dark The Dragon Emperor
SuperOniBlue

Really soon I think

I'm guessing that the only Genesis Riders in the Movie RP are going to be Haku-Shin and Marika, right?
Spoilers  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:15 am
SuperOniBlue
Mr Jes
SuperOniBlue
Mr Jes
SuperOniBlue
Really soon I think

Spoilers
I did not. eek  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas