Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zawame War OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we keep Zawame War going?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not sure...
View Results

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:44 pm
Korensu
Dark The Dragon Emperor
Korensu
Dark The Dragon Emperor
Don't you worry about the Overlords

Let me worry about blank. :p

?.? so confused about blank lol
Does no one watch Futurama anymore?

I haven't seen that show in forever lol XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:16 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor
Korensu
Dark The Dragon Emperor
Korensu
Dark The Dragon Emperor
Don't you worry about the Overlords

Let me worry about blank. :p

?.? so confused about blank lol
Does no one watch Futurama anymore?

I haven't seen that show in forever lol XD
I didn't even know that show was still on! xd  

Mr Jes
Captain

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Sorry for the double post, but another idea I had was maybe have an index or guide or sorts that tells us and other readers the pages where each arc takes place.

It's not anything major, but I thought it would be something neat for later on. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:40 am
Okay, here's what I'll do. I'm going to start a poll to help decide how the Jinba/ Genesis upgrades should work.

But as a teaser, here's how Jinba would look for some Riders. I got bored and repainted some sprites belonging to Taiko554 from Deviant Art (Shhh don't tell him lol)

User Image

If we go this route, we WILL be using the same Jinba Armor for every rider - with the helmets being based off the Regular Lockseed, and the Armor depending on the Energy Lockseed in use. Of course, the Rider Wear Helmet will be altered for Jinba mode like Gaim's was

*Not sure if Custom Energy Lockseeds will be Jinba compatible .  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:57 am
SuperOniBlue
Okay, here's what I'll do. I'm going to start a poll to help decide how the Jinba/ Genesis upgrades should work.

But as a teaser, here's how Jinba would look for some Riders. I got bored and repainted some sprites belonging to Taiko554 from Deviant Art (Shhh don't tell him lol)

User Image

If we go this route, we WILL be using the same Jinba Armor for every rider - with the helmets being based off the Regular Lockseed, and the Armor depending on the Energy Lockseed in use. Of course, the Rider Wear Helmet will be altered for Jinba mode like Gaim's was

*Not sure if Custom Energy Lockseeds will be Jinba compatible .

I'm sure the design will grow on me soon enough. The thing I might suggest is possibly have a few more Custom Energy Lockseeds on the table just in case, there is only four Energy Lockseeds out after all.

Would the Jimba special abilities still be the same as there were in the show or would it change to more match a rider/form? Would we come up with the latent abilities beforehand?  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:30 am
Mr Jes
The power sets to the main four will be the same. If additional Energy Lockseeds are added to Jinba, then the enhancement would be chosen by whomever submitted the Lockseed  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:33 am
SuperOniBlue
Mr Jes

Sounds fair enough, but Melon Jimba never debuted so we never got to see it's ability. I agree with you though that it could be some kind of defensive ability, say for example reflection.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:37 am
Mr Jes
SuperOniBlue
Mr Jes

Sounds fair enough, but Melon Jimba never debuted so we never got to see it's ability. I agree with you though that it could be some kind of defensive ability, say for example reflection.
Not so much reflection, but hightened defense in general - like a thin energy membrane protecting from attacks  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:42 am
SuperOniBlue
Mr Jes
SuperOniBlue
Mr Jes

Not so much reflection, but hightened defense in general - like a thin energy membrane protecting from attacks
Interesting idea. I like it. And that would be for all potential users of the Melon Jimba Arms right? (*^^*)  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:54 pm
Actually there are technically 5 Energy Lockseeds....
User Image

Also I had an idea, the Gen riders could also use regular lockseeds to get their arms weapons still. It just announces juice for the fruits and liquid for the nuts.  

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:05 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor

Also I had an idea, the Gen riders could also use regular lockseeds to get their arms weapons still. It just announces juice for the fruits and liquid for the nuts.
Nah, that's too overpowered I think. You can swap between Drivers if you have both, but one driver won't be able to use both types of lockseeds

Except for Jinba forms  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:31 pm
greendiscoking1977

I thought they would all kind of know each other beforehand since they have been having dance battles and all lol  

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

greendiscoking1977

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:48 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor

LOL Fair enough  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:52 am
Just watched Gaim Gaiden and I have to say that Watermelon Arms is amazing lol  

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:52 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor

I am enjoying this immensely as well. All the other Kamen Rider RP's I have tried died so quickly crying (RIP Beat, Stellation, and Fusion)

Anyway I agree with Jes, I think that it would be cool for a few riders to get access to Jimba forms or get leveled up and gifted with New Gen belts. The others kind of got left behined unless it was a two on one.

As for Kachidoki I think that Gaim, Zangetsu, Ryugen, and Baron should get it or something like it, and the others could get like SS lockseeds. I was thinking we could go with a more war like story and have them be generals with whoever decided to join them to grab the golden fruit. Of course this is just a very basic idea since Ryugen is just a fangirl right now lol (Still love Rei though, best character in my opinion, sorry sasuke >.<)

I'm not even going to worry about Kiwami Arms and Lord Baron since that's way in the future. What I am curious about is, what are we doing with the Overlords?

Yeah at first I was concerned that this rp was going to die. Glad to see that's not the case.

D'aww thank you! I was kind of nervous that the constant rants and such would make her seem annoying instead of funny. cat_sweatdrop  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff